blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Race relations are at an all time low thanks to the Obama administration. These cops were no millennials. If a raged career criminal that had a pistol was fighting you, what would you do? They didn't kill him because he was black. I know it makes a good story. It's just not true. You know how I know this? Black people kill black people all day long every day in Detroit and Chicago. Not a peep or bat of an eye. A black guy resisting arrest reaching for his gun while police struggle with him, all cops are murderers and racist pigs. I digress.
    dumb fukk

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

We found a way to blame Obama tho

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Yes we care that black people are being killed unjustly
    99% of the time they are scumbags and career criminals

How come you never see educated and/or positive members of society that are black being shot at by police?

It's always the hood trash with tons of convictions

That doesn't make you think at all?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    99% of the time they are scumbags and career criminals

How come you never see educated and/or positive members of society that are black being shot at by police?

It's always the hood trash with tons of convictions

That doesn't make you think at all?
    i see educated and positive black members of society being killed by police at an alarming rate actually

And even if they have a record how does that justify them being killed lmao

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

i see educated and positive black members of society being killed by police at an alarming rate actually

Who.....name a few cases?

The big ones in this country involve trash mostly.....

Tons of whites also get killed by police but most of the time they had it coming....you don't see any other whites sticking up for white trash that bring it on themselves and live their lives like the trash they are.....why do blacks stick up for anyone that also is black?

Pick your battles and people will respect it more
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 07-06-16 at 06:50 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

True, their criminal past shouldn't have any bearing on their current arrest(unless maybe the cops know them from previous encounters and are familiar with how aggressive they are) but sometimes their criminal history explains why they act the way they do with resisting arrest due to warrants from previous crimes. I had read this Alton guy had a current warrant for not re-registering as a sex offender.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

dumb fukk
    I know reality and facts hurt your argument, I apologize. I won't bring truth into this anymore. Nobody likes to see a person be killed. All that man had to do is listen to police officers and do as they asked. Not resist the taser, not squirm for his pistol. Real simple yet hard to grasp o understand.

The world isn't against black people. The world is against those who don't help themselves and blame others for their misfortunes. The country isn't racist. The country voted in a president that is 50% black. Equality is at an all time high. Could things be better? Of course.

Eric Garner was killed unjustly. This guy, not so much.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    True, their criminal past shouldn't have any bearing on their current arrest(unless maybe the cops know them from previous encounters and are familiar with how aggressive they are) but sometimes their criminal history explains why they act the way they do with resisting arrest due to warrants from previous crimes. I had read this Alton guy had a current warrant for not re-registering as a sex offender.
    I was trying to say a lot of these cases where it's not so cut and dry....they almost always involve someone with tons of convictions and of very low character

Why do they ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt? You think these cops just decided yeah we're gunna kill someone today?

No one likes to see police brutality but let's pick our battles and not be the boy who cried wolf

Sometimes people deserve to get shot by police, and sometimes they're black....sad but true

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

What we all need to do (white, black, hispanic) is learn what the Asian-Americans are doing, because statistically they are way out of the norm when talking about crime/murder.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    What we all need to do (white, black, hispanic) is learn what the Asian-Americans are doing, because statistically they are way out of the norm when talking about crime/murder.
    They mind their own fukkin business. They better themselves without worrying about the next guy.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

They mind their own fukkin business. They better themselves without worrying about the next guy.
    that is exactly what all my asian friends say: "I guess we just mind our own business, so we can focus on getting shit done"

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Who.....name a few cases?

The big ones in this country involve trash mostly.....

Tons of whites also get killed by police but most of the time they had it coming....you don't see any other whites sticking up for white trash that bring it on themselves and live their lives like the trash they are.....why do blacks stick up for anyone that also is black?

Pick your battles and people will respect it more

I know reality and facts hurt your argument, I apologize. I won't bring truth into this anymore. Nobody likes to see a person be killed. All that man had to do is listen to police officers and do as they asked. Not resist the taser, not squirm for his pistol. Real simple yet hard to grasp o understand.

The world isn't against black people. The world is against those who don't help themselves and blame others for their misfortunes. The country isn't racist. The country voted in a president that is 50% black. Equality is at an all time high. Could things be better? Of course.

Eric Garner was killed unjustly. This guy, not so much.
    "career criminals"
    the guy sold cds and dvds
    and had sex w a 16 y o when he was 21
    this is enough reason to kill him
    if we can apprehend all these people doing mass shootings
    why can't 2 cops that have the one guys arms pinned down arrest him ?
    Have y'all seen the video?
    Seriously cop had no reason to shoot him

Y'all are asking me to point out a situation where a positive black member of society was killed and in the same breath saying y'all aren't racist

see guys we voted for Obama racism is over

but but black people kill black people and no one bats an eye !

I agree we need to stop killing each other but that's a whole nother debate

sorry we don't want people that are suppose to be here to protect and serve us killing us anymore
    why are you so quick to take the cops side ?

maybe we should stop letting these 5'5" white boys who got bullied in hs into a position of power they obviously can't do their job :thumbsup:

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Breh held the gun to his chest for 5 secs while the guy laid there then blasted him and that's ok ?

Kermit

"career criminals"

maybe we should stop letting these 5'5" white boys who got bullied in hs into a position of power they obviously can't do their job :thumbsup:
    That is why when the taser didn't work on the second attempt, they should have got back into their car and let Alton go about his business.

I never knew there was that much money in CD's. I though they were basically obsolete. Alton must have been running multiple subscriptions to Columbia House and BMG.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-06-16 at 07:20 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

So do any blacks deserve to be shot by police? More whites are actually shot by police and most of them deserve it. There are definitely some bad cops out there but nothing in life is perfect or 100%

What racist do you know was against Zimmerman? Because I was....I just take each of these on a case by case basis....How come everyone else can't do the same?

Yes still waiting for some of these positive members of society that have been wrongfully shot by police

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

That is why when the taser didn't work on the second attempt, they should have got back into their car and let Alton go about his business.

I never knew there was that much money in CD's. I though they were basically obsolete. Alton must have been running multiple subscriptions to Columbia House and BMG.
    The guy was threatening people walking by, by pointing his gun at them. It's not about fukkin cd's or fukkin race.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

if the 2 guys cant subdue the guy w o killing him they should call for backup

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

So do any blacks deserve to be shot by police? More whites are actually shot by police and most of them deserve it. There are definitely some bad cops out there but nothing in life is perfect or 100%

What racist do you know was against Zimmerman? Because I was....I just take each of these on a case by case basis....How come everyone else can't do the same?

Yes still waiting for some of these positive members of society that have been wrongfully shot by police
    because its not a coincidence or an accident anymore its just fukkd up

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

because its not a coincidence or an accident anymore its just fukkd up
    So many things in this country and world are fukked up

Pedophiles and career criminals are about the last thing on my mind to give a fukk about if they are shot dead.....White Black Mexican...I don't care

Kermit

The guy was threatening people walking by, by pointing his gun at them. It's not about fukkin cd's or fukkin race.
    Pretty soon cops are just going to stop responding or taking the long way through town to get to these calls.

Very very few positive things happen at a convenience store after midnight. And even less positive things will happen if you are carrying an illegal firearm, especially in neighborhoods like this one.

Is it true that this guy was also a member of the Bloods? Or is that just a bunch of internet hooey?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Pretty soon cops are just going to stop responding or taking the long way through town to get to these calls.

Very very few positive things happen at a convenience store after midnight. And even less positive things will happen if you are carrying an illegal firearm, especially in neighborhoods like this one.

Is it true that this guy was also a member of the Bloods? Or is that just a bunch of internet hooey?

i would imagine they already do that

but yeah, seems like almost every episode of cops involves a convenience store

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

many think let all the thugs just kill each other like Chicago and ruin their neighborhoods

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes we care that black people are being killed unjustly
    Do you care about the child he penetrated?

Do you care about the woman he abused?

Do you care about the other victim he beat with some sort of weapon other than hands to be convicted of aggravated battery?

Do you care about the lives of the 5 children he fathered with no means to give them a decent life and standard of living and set them up for strife and struggle growing up?

Do you care about the person he pulled the gun on earlier that evening he was approached by law enforcement?

Or do you just care that his shitbag actions in life finally caught up to him at the hands of a white person? I'm guessing you'd be silent had another Baton Rouge criminal walked up and shot him in the head but nope, have to show false grief since it was in your mind racial right? Come on man.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Do you care about the child he penetrated?

Do you care about the woman he abused?

Do you care about the other victim he beat with some sort of weapon other than hands to be convicted of aggravated battery?

Do you care about the lives of the 5 children he fathered with no means to give them a decent life and standard of living and set them up for strife and struggle growing up?

Do you care about the person he pulled the gun on earlier that evening he was approached by law enforcement?

Or do you just care that his shitbag actions in life finally caught up to him at the hands of a white person? I'm guessing you'd be silent had another Baton Rouge criminal walked up and shot him in the head but nope, have to show false grief since it was in your mind racial right? Come on man.
    why are we looking to justify the victims death

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

When the cops try to arrest a black man that doesn't want to comply, they should just get back in their car and move on to the next call.
    That would save lives.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

why are we looking to justify the victims death
    Not justify. But you stated above to start shooting cops before they shot you correct? So that implies a predetermined ideology for self fulfillment of a false bias. The cops did not hunt this man down. He had every chance to still be walking this earth today had he made multiple decisions that the rest of us would have made last night. But you come at this from its a race war mentality and blacks should just start firing at cops when they approach so you see how that plays out?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

If you are seriously dumb enough to reach for a gun in your pocket when cops have a gun on you, you deserve to die. That takes an incredible amount of stupidity to do

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    If you are seriously dumb enough to reach for a gun in your pocket when cops have a gun on you, you deserve to die. That takes an incredible amount of stupidity to do
    Nah bro, he died cause he was black and selling mixtapes. FOH.

Kermit

Those CD's must be selling good. Every picture I seen posted of Alton, he had a mouth full of gold.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    That would save lives.
    Cops should have just let Alton shoot at them and block his bullets with their kevlar vests. He would have run out of bullet eventually and then they could have safely arrested him.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who had the gun?

Why did the crowd say "he has a gun"

Officer might of got nervous
    Shooting up a gay club: Everybody should be able to carry a gun!

#AltonSterling murdered by cop: Welp, he shouldn't be carrying a gun!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Shooting up a gay club: Everybody should be able to carry a gun!

#AltonSterling murdered by cop: Welp, he shouldn't be carrying a gun!
    yes, because these situations are totally the same

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    yes, because these situations are totally the same
    So who is allowed to carry a gun? I thought the 2nd amendment says every citizen has a right to bear arms!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

So who is allowed to carry a gun? I thought the 2nd amendment says every citizen has a right to bear arms!
    Uh, not a convicted felon you stale, dolt.

Kermit

One of Alton's relatives said that he wasn't allowed to carry a gun because he was on probation and a felon. Which makes sense.

First 12345 ... Last