Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Kraker pm or email me ASAP

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Can verify that a few different posters were there.

Donk would not confirm with me

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what was i supposed to verify.... I can verify that I had no run ins with anyone from sbr....

i saw something about my rental car, that black challenger.... for the price I paid for the ten days of our trip I have it I could pay waves' mortgage for two years.....

I can also verify I smashed 26 x 12 oz of brewski's between 4 pm and 1:50 am July 2-3......

big party tonight! I may measure the ounces of, or perhaps cc's, of saline and/or silicone I have scoop into my grasp by midnight tonight.....

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    what was i supposed to verify.... I can verify that I had no run ins with anyone from sbr....

i saw something about my rental car, that black challenger.... for the price I paid for the ten days of our trip I have it I could pay waves' mortgage for two years.....

I can also verify I smashed 26 x 12 oz of brewski's between 4 pm and 1:50 am July 2-3......

big party tonight! I may measure the ounces of, or perhaps cc's, of saline and/or silicone I have scoop into my grasp by midnight tonight.....
    U should also be able to verify there were more trailer park pigs and no teeth bears then those working hot models that you posted earlier in the thread.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    U should also be able to verify there were more trailer park pigs and no teeth bears then those working hot models that you posted earlier in the thread.
    as i'm trained only to "zero in" on hot ass; and not pigs, I can't verify your claim at all

saw at least 100 babes on my way to / from seats that I'd a let my wife catch me bangin' behind her back.... fuk, 20 of them i'd even make her hold the video camera to memorialize the event.....

plenty of hot ass around daytona.... didn't really even notice the pigs

Auto Donk

well, for all you beer snobs, I upgraded today, and am plowing through Yuengling Traditional Lagers like Kevin Harvick through a 15-car pile up on a superspeedway.....

once the 12 pack of those is toast, I'll be switching to crown and cokes......

Auto Donk

Last night involved gettin' real close to some fireworks.......

you can see one shot bounce off my dome..... f'n JJ,,,,, you forgetting to sign me up for the Bash has me suicidal!!!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Donk, I figured it out.

You are a "hit-man" with

J.D.

killer front !

First 123