recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Recon... buddy. You can be 5'11'' 195 lbs and look like a mean son of a bit#$. I get all that.

Tim Tebow is apparently listed at 6'3''. and been reports he's around 220-230 lbs.

You can be built like a truck and not cut. That's humanly possible.

You can't be built like a truck and cut with that height to weight ratio.... it's chemically engineered and humanly impossible naturally.

I've been in the gym religiously from January til now... and I've been on enhancer cycles in my life.... and without.

I can tell you... 100% Tebow is on enhancers.... steroids... illegal sh#$. Whatever you want to call it.

The secret for the last 20 years is basically injecting with testosterone. The problem is... you're not supposed to ever get off test EVER. You have to constantly inject proper accurate dosages. Once you stop the high levels of TEST... your body starts to go through a withdrawal phase. You start losing your mass. You start feeling like sh#$. You want to sleep all day. You have zero energy. It's just the way it is.... It could take 6 months straight... off steroids for your body to be regular again. Worst 6 months of your life. That's why most people are always constantly cycling steroids. They don't want to feel the off-cycle symptoms.

I don't really know why Tebow is juicing for? Once the guy gets checked out... he wouldn't pass a drug test.
    We are just gonna have to agree to disagree. You can absolutely be cut and have mass naturally. Like I've said it takes some genetics, training and proper diet. Doesn't mean everybody can look like this and doesn't mean to look like this you have to be on the "Juice".
    The guys who always make the comment 'that guy is on juice' are usually coming from a jealous standpoint sad, but you know it's true. Are the guys competing in Mr. Olympia on or taken juice? yes, absolutely, but the Tebow types? Absolutely not true for most of those body types.
    If your going to an L.A. Fitness and pumping some iron and then going out on dates or running errands like no big deal after your workout, you have not dug deep enough into your inner core to release the animal inside. Sorry dude ain't happening at an L.A. fitness. Bottom-line, you are not training at an ELITE LEVEL like the Tebow's of the world have. His warmup would probably be your workout. Not putting you down because i think it's great people take care of themselves and i'm sorry you had to turn to the juice in-order to feel gains in your workouts if that's how i read your response to me.
    TMS, why do you see for example College and Pro football players after weight training bury themselves in a tub of ice? it's because the muscles are on FIRE and this fire last for hours after a workout not for just a few seconds after you finish your set...LOL, you train at an elite level and you'll know it and be begging for an ice bath. Do that type workout for a few years and you'll have a base core body that will always be with you.

Good luck with the workouts.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

what you don't realize is he was in the best shape of his life when he was playing football. so are you saying he had 25 to 35lbs of muscle in reserve? i don't think so. gaining weight is easy, gaining muscle mass while losing fat is the hard part.

like i said, if teblow was some fat ass that weighed 300lbs, lost fat, and turned it into muscle in 4-5 years i'd believe it but gaining that much mass naturally after he was in best shape of his life is highly unlikely.

if he is that genetically gifted as some of you believe, might as well become a professional bodybuilder.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    We are just gonna have to agree to disagree. You can absolutely be cut and have mass naturally. Like I've said it takes some genetics, training and proper diet. Doesn't mean everybody can look like this and doesn't mean to look like this you have to be on the "Juice".
    The guys who always make the comment 'that guy is on juice' are usually coming from a jealous standpoint sad, but you know it's true. Are the guys competing in Mr. Olympia on or taken juice? yes, absolutely, but the Tebow types? Absolutely not true for most of those body types.
    If your going to an L.A. Fitness and pumping some iron and then going out on dates or running errands like no big deal after your workout, you have not dug deep enough into your inner core to release the animal inside. Sorry dude ain't happening at an L.A. fitness. Bottom-line, you are not training at an ELITE LEVEL like the Tebow's of the world have. His warmup would probably be your workout. Not putting you down because i think it's great people take care of themselves and i'm sorry you had to turn to the juice in-order to feel gains in your workouts if that's how i read your response to me.
    TMS, why do you see for example College and Pro football players after weight training bury themselves in a tub of ice? it's because the muscles are on FIRE and this fire last for hours after a workout not for just a few seconds after you finish your set...LOL, you train at an elite level and you'll know it and be begging for an ice bath. Do that type workout for a few years and you'll have a base core body that will always be with you.

Good luck with the workouts.
    You're right We will agree to disagree... and disagree... and disagree some more. It's all good pal. No hard feelings.

Just trying to figure out why you believe you're so sure of this "scientific method."

Let me explain.... Even if Tebow sat and ate Oatmeal every plate.... which is 100% perfect nutrition for muscle rebuilding etc. You would never have superior round, broad, and cut shoulders like Tebow.

Then, even if you went ape sh#$ and said... well... he did high carbs... ok... Pasta... Rice... whatever... if the body doesn't burn it quick enough... high carbs will turn to fat. Hence... fat takes away your definition.

And if anyone tells you eating fat fat fat fat... gives you size and a cut shape.... they are 100% false.

I'm not a chemical engineer when it comes to steroids... drugs.. etc. I can tell you I lift a hell of a lot more on them. And when I'm off... I'm just an average Joe. I still have a proper diet because... you still want to be cut in all areas of the body. You want to teach your body hey... this is all the food you're getting... like it or not.

Another thing a steroid does is speed up your metabolism as well... so if you cheat a meal here and there... you can get away with it.

Furthermore, this cross training... field training that you think makes Tebow gain size??? I'm lost. You mean to say people in the gym with free weights can't achieve a Tebow body? Tebow chooses to do his workouts outdoors... for whatever reason. Gives you probably... better endurance... but building muscle? It's no different than having a set routine at a gym.

This Elite training you talk about? Body can take on so much punishment naturally. Body can only recover so many times in 24 hours. They even tell you... you can "over train" at the gym. How old is Tebow now? I think he's approaching the age when it's starting to tilt downhill. At 32 years old... it started shifting on me. So, to say Tebow is doing this all naturally is very questionable.

Like I said... put his last year collegiate photo side by side to a current photo... and it's laughable. It's night and day. Proof is in the pudding that it isn't natural.

His shoulders are bigger than his head. Come on man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tebow one of greatest Americans we have

recon1
    Yep

You're right We will agree to disagree... and disagree... and disagree some more. It's all good pal. No hard feelings.

Just trying to figure out why you believe you're so sure of this "scientific method."

Let me explain.... Even if Tebow sat and ate Oatmeal every plate.... which is 100% perfect nutrition for muscle rebuilding etc. You would never have superior round, broad, and cut shoulders like Tebow.

Then, even if you went ape sh#$ and said... well... he did high carbs... ok... Pasta... Rice... whatever... if the body doesn't burn it quick enough... high carbs will turn to fat. Hence... fat takes away your definition.

And if anyone tells you eating fat fat fat fat... gives you size and a cut shape.... they are 100% false.

I'm not a chemical engineer when it comes to steroids... drugs.. etc. I can tell you I lift a hell of a lot more on them. And when I'm off... I'm just an average Joe. I still have a proper diet because... you still want to be cut in all areas of the body. You want to teach your body hey... this is all the food you're getting... like it or not.

Another thing a steroid does is speed up your metabolism as well... so if you cheat a meal here and there... you can get away with it.

Furthermore, this cross training... field training that you think makes Tebow gain size??? I'm lost. You mean to say people in the gym with free weights can't achieve a Tebow body? Tebow chooses to do his workouts outdoors... for whatever reason. Gives you probably... better endurance... but building muscle? It's no different than having a set routine at a gym.

This Elite training you talk about? Body can take on so much punishment naturally. Body can only recover so many times in 24 hours. They even tell you... you can "over train" at the gym. How old is Tebow now? I think he's approaching the age when it's starting to tilt downhill. At 32 years old... it started shifting on me. So, to say Tebow is doing this all naturally is very questionable.

Like I said... put his last year collegiate photo side by side to a current photo... and it's laughable. It's night and day. Proof is in the pudding that it isn't natural.

His shoulders are bigger than his head. Come on man.
    Absolutely no hard feelings TMS, it's just talk. I'll let you have that last word and i cold refute a lot, but i'll just say this about me because at end of day i don't know what Tebow or John Doe etc. do with the bodies God gave them.

For me I'm 6' 1" weigh 249ibs. this is about 10-15 pounds of gut i allowed to accumulate. I started a semi intense regimen in mid-late May this year after a long layoff of only doing sporadic fighting classes running etc.
    I'm now at 245ibs and couldn't tie a tie to save my life. My arms have to be over 20" circumference, I've played at a decent level athletics 20 years ago amongst other things and i can guarantee you I've never IN MY LIFE CONSUMED AN ILLEGAL NARCOTIC.......ever!
    All i'm saying is my kind do exist drug free Bro. For recovery try a Amino acid with BCAA, eat bananas and drink plenty of clean spring water the kind that comes out of a hillside/mountain and you sit a glass jug under, eat red meat medium rare and eat the fat only couple times a week. I'd love nothing more than to train you for two weeks on an elite level, obviously work you up to it. After the first week i GUARANTEE you'd look at me and say 'I get it now'. Everybody is different and for me creatine will have me so aggressive i scare myself at times. Also, creatine will make my muscles burn like fire on an off day my muscles twitch. When this happens i have to find my happy place and think of nice things like Hummingbirds and kitty cats. Point is we are all different.
    My advice is get off the juice and forget about the huge muscles at your age, focus on a triathlete physique. Women dig it more and it will be healthier for you and Triathlete training sounds like fun, in-fact I'm gonna check this type training out.
    Good-luck and give me a winner for tonights game

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Recon gets it...

TMS don't tell us you're still using machine weights and think oatmeal is going to pack on those pounds bro.

That shit is amateur hour. No wonder you're gains are minimal at best.

If you want some assistance with how to get ripped with deep tissue exercises then let us know.

You've seen my pic after 2 and a bit weeks of training so let you make your own mind up as to whether you think I know how to 'get it done'.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Recon gets it...

TMS don't tell us you're still using machine weights and think oatmeal is going to pack on those pounds bro.

If you want some assistance with how to get ripped with deep tissue exercises then let us know.

You've seen my pic after 2 and a bit weeks of training so let you make your own mind up as to whether you think I know how to 'get it done'.
    Yeah, i don't know if TMS is just messing with us or not, but that oatmeal comment was an indication of either screwing with us or just fill in the blank.

TheMoneyShot

Will someone (other than myself) stop these guys from this nonsense crap about Tebow being NATURAL and sh#$

Are you guys the same people that believe steroids had no impact on Home Run production in MLB etc? Did you ever see Barry Bonds rookie card... compared to his final year card? He must of been doing Tebow's workout.

You guys believe that these guys are eating so much fukking food.... that they eat while lifting? Guy has a peanut butter and jelly stuck in his mouth while he's benching?

I don't have a clue where you guys get your logic from.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Sam Odom is to Tim Tebow as ACoochy is to Donald Trump
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Recon gets it...

i will take your ass out back to the creek and make you chew trees down with your dumbass-bigass teeth

watch your mouth loser

a fukkin glock/ak/ar doesn't care if you are training and ripped duuuudeeeeeee

ready to hedge out yet???

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    i will take your ass out back to the creek and make you chew trees down with your dumbass-bigass teeth

watch your mouth loser

a fukkin glock/ak/ar doesn't care if you are training and ripped duuuudeeeeeee

ready to hedge out yet???
    Pipe down fat fukk...

Seeing as you have a proven neurological impairment I'll take it easy on you for now but anymore outbursts like that and all bets are off...

ACoochy

Will someone (other than myself) stop these guys from this nonsense crap about Tebow being NATURAL and sh#$

Are you guys the same people that believe steroids had no impact on Home Run production in MLB etc? Did you ever see Barry Bonds rookie card... compared to his final year card? He must of been doing Tebow's workout.

You guys believe that these guys are eating so much fukking food.... that they eat while lifting? Guy has a peanut butter and jelly stuck in his mouth while he's benching?

I don't have a clue where you guys get your logic from.
    It annoys me when narrow minded people think that years of dedication and hard work mean nothing because you failed to grasp that which you think is out of reach...

I've been Tebow's size and with a smaller waist as well. Never did roids as didn't need to.

Some guys have genetics and skeletal structures that are simply made to put muscle on easier than others. That, a dedication to the lifestyle and the fact that I've experienced being that size myself says that a person can reach those kind of proportions naturally...

I get why you wouldn't believe that though, having never been there. That's not a personal swipe at you more than attempting to rectify a misconception...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

these guys say they're all natural and people like coocher and recon believe them...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

all natural just genetically gifted mesomorphs...

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    all natural just genetically gifted mesomorphs...
    These spoofs just don't get it. Coochy trolling as always. Acting like he was Arnold Schwarzenegger at 25 and sh#$

TheMoneyShot

It annoys me when narrow minded people
    Yeah... I think outside the box more than anyone. You're narrow minded thinking Tebow is natural.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you dickweeds are in here sounding like those two dumb fuksticks on "Boogie Nights," where Marky Mark and Reid Rothschild are comparing work out routines.... what works best, who's a roid takin' shrunken nut rager, who isnt, etc. etc. etc.

sound like a bunch of f'n fahgs....

and like JJ, this is what you sound like you want, and not surprisingly, it's probably the same thing tebow wants deep down:

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

donker, do you even lift bro?

and don't tell me that's you pal. when the fukk was that?

First 123