jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Curry you're not in Irving's league

He totally leaked on you Currry

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Been crapping on Irving for a long time but he was brilliant. Hate being wrong

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Irving hope oracle arena's locker will still smell like champagne next year. So LeBron only needs Irving to beat historically best nba team. Can we question last year's Championship now?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Irving hope oracle arena's locker will still smell like champagne next year. So LeBron only needs Irving to beat historically best nba team. Can we question last year's Championship now?
    Yes. Irving injury and Love injury shut it down for us last year.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

It's not the best comparison as they don't play the same position but that's almost like saying Dirk is better than LeBron after the 2011 Finals. Curry came up small. Irving came up huge. We all saw it. That much is not debatable. Over his body of work though, and comparing their skillsets, he is the better player, and will probably go down as the better player when it's all said and done. And Kyrie is great too.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Both guys are great in their own right. I think Curry can win you more games though. Do what Irving does is hard day in and day out, that's why we rarely see these kind of feats.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

At the World Cup 2 years ago Irving was the star and Curry was his backup. Ebb & flow.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Curry's wife was throwing him off his game.

Curry's wife is the real MVP.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

I think Curry is the better defensive player. Irving is like Harden on the defensive end.

jjgold

I guess Cleveland would've won last year too if he was healthy

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I guess Cleveland would've won last year too if he was healthy
    Starting to look like if Irving doesn't go down there's at least a possibility they win. Curry has tons to prove the next couple years on the big stage, just like James did a few years ago.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Curry has to be kicking himself had that silly turnover with 5 min left that could have shifted momentum their way and then missed badly on a 3 pointer with the game tied, the small-ball tactics that got them so far this year failed them in the end both teams played neck to neck though it is a classic one for the books.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He totally leaked on you Currry
    Warriors easily win series 4-1 or 4-2...

ehhh JJ?

you were on Cavs last year... and Warriors this year... just sayin'

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Irving certainly deserves to Crow, he played great when they needed it Curry did not. Enjoy the spoils Irving

jjgold

Love it!

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

What kind of asshole throws a behind the back pass with 5 minutes left in game 7 of the finals....what a fukkin dipshit. You could tell Klay is like WTF are you doin man! I'd take Kyrie over Curry right now. His driving skills are superior, his defense leaves a lot to be desired but he did his job well tonight.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Curry has to be kicking himself had that silly turnover with 5 min left that could have shifted momentum their way and then missed badly on a 3 pointer with the game tied, the small-ball tactics that got them so far this year failed them in the end both teams played neck to neck though it is a classic one for the books.
    The real momentum altering moment to me there was Kerr putting back in Ezeli. I can't figure out for the life of me why he'd do that. Did he not watch the game over Ezeli's previous 2 stints? Sure enough, he contributes nothing on offense and gets caught on a switch on James twice and gives up 6 points on those 2 possessions, 3 on a mindless foul.

No question Curry had to make the plays though. I thought the worst possession was the one down 3 after Irving hit what proved to be the dagger. He had Love on him and could've easily blown past him and cut it to 1 with 35-40 seconds left but chose to desperately try to get a 3 off and ended up taking a terrible shot. Sometimes you just have to take what they give you. He played that possession like they were down 3 with 10 seconds to go and no timeouts.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    The real momentum altering moment to me there was Kerr putting back in Ezeli. I can't figure out for the life of me why he'd do that. Did he not watch the game over Ezeli's previous 2 stints? Sure enough, he contributes nothing on offense and gets caught on a switch on James twice and gives up 6 points on those 2 possessions, 3 on a mindless foul.

No question Curry had to make the plays though. I thought the worst possession was the one down 3 after Irving hit what proved to be the dagger. He had Love on him and could've easily blown past him and cut it to 1 with 35-40 seconds left but chose to desperately try to get a 3 off and ended up taking a terrible shot. Sometimes you just have to take what they give you. He played that possession like they were down 3 with 10 seconds to go and no timeouts.
    Yep. Betting on the Cavs, I was thrilled to see Ezeli in there, although Steve Kerr's hands were kinda tied. The clear turning point of this series was Bogut doing down, his size was a major factor in the series. Love was gashing them early in the game on the O-boards, one of the reasons they hung around.

Yeah, Love was draped all over him in that late posession. That shot is tough enough as it is, let alone dribbling your ass off then chucking unbalanced. He was horrible overall. He hit a few open 3's but besides that he got owned.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

irving is so superior. outplayed him TOTALLY in Finals
    even commentators said it.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Yep. Betting on the Cavs, I was thrilled to see Ezeli in there, although Steve Kerr's hands were kinda tied. The clear turning point of this series was Bogut doing down, his size was a major factor in the series. Love was gashing them early in the game on the O-boards, one of the reasons they hung around.

Yeah, Love was draped all over him in that late posession. That shot is tough enough as it is, let alone dribbling your ass off then chucking unbalanced. He was horrible overall. He hit a few open 3's but besides that he got owned.
    Yeah it is one of those "hindsight turning points". Guys who have typically been contributors for the Warriors over the last couple years like Barnes and Ezeli have been flat out awful the last few weeks/months. The Warriors still had more than enough to win and came up short though. No excuses.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

And what's even more sad for the Warriors, is you can't go back and work harder in the off season. All that will get you is a good regular season record. To win it when the championship hangs in the balance takes a different kind of skill. They don't have it and that won't change.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    And what's even more sad for the Warriors, is you can't go back and work harder in the off season. All that will get you is a good regular season record. To win it when the championship hangs in the balance takes a different kind of skill. They don't have it and that won't change.
    Yeah, it takes special players to play in that moment. Curry's shot selection was really poor, and I think James blocking him, then talking shit got in his head a bit. Warriors will be back though, I was expecting so much more from Klay, I had a feeling Curry might choke though.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

jab, jab, hesitation, cross over, jab, stops on a dime, jab, cross over, finish. cant beat it man. Kyrie is in that talk with isiah thomas, AI.. steve nash.. no doubt.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Curry is selfish...he'd rather make the 3 and look cool....has taken many stupid three pointers in finals..no reason to.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

No MVP would sit for 3min in the 4th quarter in game 7.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Irving growing as a player....

Going to be amazing next year.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

MVPs don't sit in game 7

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Warriors easily win series 4-1 or 4-2...

ehhh JJ?

you were on Cavs last year... and Warriors this year... just sayin'
    Easily should have been 4-1. We all know it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Easily should have been 4-1. We all know it.
    you mad? Warriors didn't even know how to play in the Finals last year and got down 1-2 after Irving AND Love were out... only won it after finally getting their offense righted while LeBron ran out of miracles playing with friggin delly and mozgov aa defense can only take you so far when you run out of ways to score

as we all found out what happened when Irving is healthy in the Finals and plays great... Cavs win, and would've won last year if Irving didn't get injured leading to the game 1 loss

jjgold

Irving surprised me somewhat

Guys seems so hard to stop and played decent defense

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Curry hits one shot late in the 4th and they probably win. Nobody is talking about how bad Curry played. I guess winning cures everything.

riverja
    riverja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Amazing that Curry's injuries are not getting even mentioned. The guy played hurt all playoffs after Houston, it was obvious. Was not the same player afterwards. The injuries he really had will likely come out soon, at least he was not using them as excuses like Lebron likely would have. No doubt Curry has to own getting outplayed by Kyrie this series, but trust me the 2-time MVP will be fueled by this and come back stronger.

You guys are putting Irving on Isiah and Nash's league? Talk about prisoners of the moment. Without Lebron on the team, Cleveland barely makes the playoffs and Irving is an individual star, but he doesn't make team better. Seen players like Kyrie plenty of times, never seen a player like Curry. Even Lebron tweeted the league has never seen a player like Curry ever.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    What kind of asshole throws a behind the back pass with 5 minutes left in game 7 of the finals....what a fukkin dipshit. You could tell Klay is like WTF are you doin man! I'd take Kyrie over Curry right now. His driving skills are superior, his defense leaves a lot to be desired but he did his job well tonight.
    Yea he made Steve Kerr look like a grade A dumbass playing like that. Its as if their free and fun style is what gets them so far and they got tight but tried to force it.

IMO Kyrie got hot at the right time. Congrats to him for showin up when it mattered but is he "the best layup maker in basketball" as Mark Jackosn spews out without thinking? I say no. Curry been makking horse-like shots at the rim for 3 years and shoots big % higher than Kyrie.

jjgold

Irving kind of like Isiah but not as tough yet mentally

He sure looked better than Curry though

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Here is the quote from Curry for winning title against Cavs last year “I apologize for us being healthy, I apologize for us playing who was in front of us. I apologize for all the accolades we received as a team and individually. I’m very, truly sorry, and we’ll rectify that situation this year,”
    Quote Originally Posted by riverja View Post
    Amazing that Curry's injuries are not getting even mentioned. The guy played hurt all playoffs after Houston, it was obvious. Was not the same player afterwards. The injuries he really had will likely come out soon, at least he was not using them as excuses like Lebron likely would have. No doubt Curry has to own getting outplayed by Kyrie this series, but trust me the 2-time MVP will be fueled by this and come back stronger.

You guys are putting Irving on Isiah and Nash's league? Talk about prisoners of the moment. Without Lebron on the team, Cleveland barely makes the playoffs and Irving is an individual star, but he doesn't make team better. Seen players like Kyrie plenty of times, never seen a player like Curry. Even Lebron tweeted the league has never seen a player like Curry ever.

12 Last