ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhh....that's because they didn't get down 1-3, dumbfukk.
    post more hate on a guy who just made NBA history with a triple double in game 7 on the road vs the best regular season team ever... after back to back 41 point elimination games

DUMBFUKK

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    @ SteveKerr'sJunk

Huh??? Lebron hasn't lost six Finals. He's now 3-4.

The 2007 Cavs were garbage (and Lebron was all of 22 years old).
    Wade's health completely faded down the stretch in Bron's last year in Miami and faced a healthy Spurs juggernaut.
    Last year he was playing with a D-league roster in the Finals.

I sometimes wonder if Lebron would have less detractors if he had just lost in the ECF a few of those years, just so his Finals win % would look better. It's an absurd notion, but it probably would quell the outcry over his losses.

I mean the guy has three rings now and people still act like he's supposed to win every damn trophy ever handed out for basketball or else it's a sign of weakness. Get real.
    I stand corrected on his finals record. Jordan is great, Lebron is great, that's all.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Nobody is MJ. That said, you need some haterade. One of the most important plays to Cavs winning down the stretch was Lebron's chase down block on Iggy. Jordan would never make that block. Heck, he never did. Lebron does that stuff on the reg. They're just different guys. MJ is the best, but Lebron is the best in this era and give him that.
    yup

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Not really close to MJ, but yeah, that block was one of the most clutch blocks in NBA history. Time to give Lebron his due.
    yup

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    I stand corrected on his finals record. Jordan is great, Lebron is great, that's all.
    Both great. No doubt.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

You people are stupid. Lebron is the KIng so eat 🖕🏿

19th Hole

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Lebron James is the biggest showboat in the history of the NBA

19th Hole

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    You people are stupid. Lebron is the KIng so eat 

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

dang, MJ was flipping ripped. Look at those pythons. Has the guns of a PF or C

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Coaching don't win championships

Players do

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I enjoyed the writhing in pain, pretending to be hurt. That's the new age. Have to throw in that I played through pain. Kobe was great at that. Opie is right, and it's not even close. I think Jordan is a bigger narcissist than Bron but he doesn't hide it. LeBron is a fake in all aspects. He should thank Ray, Kyrie, and the NBA for his two phony titles.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lebron can win 10 rings but people would still say Jordan was the best. Funny when these little 15-18 year olds talk Jordan this Jordan that like fool u weren't even around. Also a cultural thing with the shoes Etc.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom can win 1 more ring.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Dude chill out and give LBJ some props. I watched MJ so I know great he was, that's why I wouldn't put any above him but Lebron is a 2nd close. Lebron had high expectation and pressure as the chosen one right out of high school. MJ and Kobe didn't have that. Magic had Kareem to play with early in his career. Taking Cleveland to the Finals in his 2nd year the league in it self was great accomplishment. Cleveland was the joke of the league until the Lebron return, what he accomplish will never happen again in our life time.
    This is something people don't understand, though for another reason. Kobe, and Jordan were great because they busted their ass to get there. LeBron was born to be a superstar in the NBA. 6'8 with the ability to be a PG when it comes to vision, dribbling, and passing. Can defend every position, and play every position on offense if needed. He works hard, not saying he doesn't. But, he still hasn't worked on making his jumpshot consistently good, let alone great. He lives off his physical prowess. The numbers he puts up rebounding are a given. I'm not gonna say the guy doesn't work hard, or doesn't deserve the praise but there has never been another player with his physique, ever. He works to keep it that way, has the best trainers, nutritionists, etc. in the world.

What bothers me is his attitude of entitlement. He gets angry over such minor trash talk by Draymond, because God forbid someone slander the King. Then blocks Curry and says who knows what, but supposedly something worse than what Dray said to him according to a reporter. He's smug, phony, and constantly whining. If he just played and was genuine I would have all the respect in the world for him. Jordan was and is an asshole, but doesn't act like he's not. I never liked him either, but respected him. Same with Kobe, though he liked the fake injury then come back and be the hero. Bron is so damn talented and gifted. I just wish he wasn't so narcissistic, and phony in front of the cameras when we know the stories behind closed doors. He has to be loved, and get his way like an overgrown child. That's what happens when you're anointed the best in HS. Granted, he worked hard to stay that way when many others fell off. But with what he was born with, it would be hard to mess up.

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Alot of people says Jordan was the greatest ever but people forget that Jordan didn't win anything until Bird and Magic left.And it's too bad Magic left early cause every team Jordans bulls beat for his championships were teams Magics Lakers use to roll over to get to the finals and yes I know Jordan won his 1st beating Magic Lakers but the next 5 were really against nobody Utah Phoenix? And to top that off Jordan couldn't beat birds Celtics and the bad boys from Detroit. Which Magics Lakers did.

JArrieta49
    JArrieta49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

Warriors choke, score 0 points at home in game 7 in the last 4:30 of the game.

If Warriors don't choke, Lebron loses again because he played poorly in the 4th quarter.

Kyrie Irving bailed him out. Seems to always happen.

For those of you with short memories, MJ always bailed himself out.

JArrieta49

Quote Originally Posted by Da Phoenix View Post
    Alot of people says Jordan was the greatest ever but people forget that Jordan didn't win anything until Bird and Magic left.And it's too bad Magic left early cause every team Jordans bulls beat for his championships were teams Magics Lakers use to roll over to get to the finals and yes I know Jordan won his 1st beating Magic Lakers but the next 5 were really against nobody Utah Phoenix? And to top that off Jordan couldn't beat birds Celtics and the bad boys from Detroit. Which Magics Lakers did.
    Dude, shut the penetrate up, Lebron got dominated by the shitty ass Mavericks.

Da Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post
    Dude, shut the penetrate up, Lebron got dominated by the shitty ass Mavericks.
    Homer you shut the penetrate up I not saying Lebron is better than your boy but I making a point Jordan's didn't beat rather couldnot beat Bird and his Celtics the bad boys and that is fact.also you want to say kyrie bailed Lebron out well same cane be said for Jordan his side kick was pippin

JArrieta49

Homer you shut the penetrate up I not saying Lebron is better than your boy but I making a point Jordan's didn't beat rather couldnot beat Bird and his Celtics the bad boys and that is fact.also you want to say kyrie bailed Lebron out well same cane be said for Jordan his side kick was pippin
    Kyrie Irving is more talented than any player Jordan ever played with. That's a fact.

The fact Bosh, Wade, Irving, and Love all severely produce less with Lebron than they did when they were alone is on Lebron since he's the coach and the GM.

Honestly, penetrate this whole conversation.

Lebron is 3-4 in the finals. Lost to a mediocre Mavericks team. Spurs were 99.8% to win the title that one year and missed free throws, should be 0-3 vs Spurs. Should be 2-5. They won this year because the Warriors were soft, didn't score in the last 4:30 of the game. That's not Lebron stepping up. He had a bad 4th quarter offensively.

If Warriors play mediocre basketball today, Lebron is 2-5, and it should be 1-6.

Lebron James is a coward, a pussy, and a bitch. That's not going to change because Kyrie Irving hit a big 3 and the PAB Warriors choked. Sorry.

Da Phoenix

Kyrie Irving is more talented than any player Jordan ever played with. That's a fact.

The fact Bosh, Wade, Irving, and Love all severely produce less with Lebron than they did when they were alone is on Lebron since he's the coach and the GM.

Lebron is 3-4 in the finals. Lost to a mediocre Mavericks team. Spurs were 99.8% to win the title that one year and missed free throws, should be 0-3 vs Spurs. Should be 2-5. They won this year because the Warriors were soft, didn't score in the last 4:30 of the game. That's not Lebron stepping up. He had a bad 4th quarter offensively.

If Warriors play mediocre basketball today, Lebron is 2-5, and it should be 1-6.

Lebron James is a coward, a pussy, and a bitch. That's not going to change because Kyrie Irving hit a big 3 and the PAB Warriors choked. Sorry.
    Answer this question honestly do you think Cleveland win championship with out Lebron?I think we both know that answer...and BTW I don't like Lebron either I'm a Magic Johnson fan but just making conversation

JArrieta49

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Lebron can win 10 rings but people would still say Jordan was the best. Funny when these little 15-18 year olds talk Jordan this Jordan that like fool u weren't even around. Also a cultural thing with the shoes Etc.
    Guess how many rings Lebron would have to win to beat a 6-0 in the finals legacy? 1,000,000,000-4 is still a worse winning percentage.

MJ is a winner. Lebron is a pussy who needs winners to hit clutch shots for him or he'll choke on a big rooster at the end. He was trying to in the 4th, but Kyrie wouldn't let it happen.

JArrieta49

Answer this question honestly do you think Cleveland win championship with out Lebron?I think we both know that answer...and BTW I don't like Lebron either I'm a Magic Johnson fan but just making conversation
    Of course they don't. What does that prove? I don't think the Cavs win this year if Curry and the Warriors don't choke. I also don't think they win this series if the league doesn't suspend Draymond. I also think the league tried to make sure the Warriors got past OKC.

The NBA has become a joke, and that's more on executives than it is Lebron, but the game will never be as interesting as it used to be.

Da Phoenix

Another thing you really think Kyrie is better than Pippin? I think Pippin was better than kyrie

JArrieta49

Another thing you really think Kyrie is better than Pippin? I think Pippin was better than kyrie
    Not as talented for sure. No one can guard Kyrie. He's not properly utilized.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Bulls beat the Bad Boys to get to their first finals ya dumbfukk pistons walked off the court b4 the game ended like losers... reason why Thomas wasn't on the dream team later on

and MJ thanked Detroit for the Jordan Rules and making it tough on him... showed him the year before when they lost to Detroit that he had to increase his strength and endurance for the physical play and long 6-7 game series

Detroit prob the reason the Bulls were not defeated in those 6 NBA Finals... they made MJ work on his only weaknesses and turned him into a killer assassin with no weakness

JArrieta49

I hate Lebron and I hate the Warriors style of play PAB mentality... so I can't say I'm even upset about this result.

But the biggest takeaway from this series is that the Warriors are not built for post season basketball and are soft as penetrate. Lebron/Cleveland should be taking a back seat from that.

Da Phoenix

Not as talented for sure. No one can guard Kyrie. He's not properly utilized.
    Well the way I see it every Era has da guy 80S was Magic Bird 90s Jordan 2010 Shaq and Kobe Now Lebron......BTW is your cubs going do it this season still early but they looking good

JArrieta49

Well the way I see it every Era has da guy 80S was Magic Bird 90s Jordan 2010 Shaq and Kobe Now Lebron......BTW is your cubs going do it this season still early but they looking good
    I'm excited about the Cubs, but it's baseball. Even the best team in the league is only 20% to win it all.

But that won't stop millions of douchey fans of talking about a curse or choking if the 80% comes calling for the Cubs in the playoffs.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Pippen sucked. Just look at his stats outside of jordan. He was the ultimate robin

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19187

Jordan never won without Pippen, not to mention having teammates like Rodman, Grant, or a Kukoc off the bench.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Wow. Yeah like that nobody Phil Jackson.
    Stealthy was being sarcastic Romo

First 1234 Last