Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Bookmaker payout

I requested a payout Sunday night , and hadn't had a word back since so last night I talked on live chat and told me they were having delays with the checks processor. so I did some research online and found out they been holding out paying players as soon as 2 months back . I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it happened to them or if if I should cancel the check request and ask for Bitcoin payout ...????

2-3 months ago I requested a check and it was approved Tuesday' and same week Thursday it was at my door .

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I've had no issues. Received one 2 weeks ago. Took about 3 days I think.

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I used ** a few weeks ago because their payback to creditcard was down. Cash was ready for pickup the next day.

Amadeo-Picks

Thank you guys ^ . I will just wait it out and not cancel the check yet .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

do not sweat it

Bookmaker solid as a rock

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

You have zero to worry about. I've been with them for a long time. You would have an easier and faster time if you use Bitcoin or dc though. Checks are archaic

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    do not sweat it

Bookmaker solid as a rock
    Yep. Paid each and every time within 48 hours. Been with them for years.

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You have zero to worry about. I've been with them for a long time. You would have an easier and faster time if you use Bitcoin or dc though. Checks are archaic
    Thank you this is what i wanted to know if Bitcoin was a better method to use .

was never really worried they are one of the few trusted books , I've always asked for checks that's why I wanted to know if another method was faster And what not

Waveforms2
    Waveforms2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

@Amadeo-Picks : Hey, there. I just wanted to follow-up on this to see if you'd had any update from Bookmaker on your payout. I'm waiting on a check payout myself, and while today is the technically the last day the could be "on time," I must admit Im nervous based on your post and others like it I've seen this month. Similarly, all my previous payouts have been very quick, so the fact that this one has not yet been approved after 7 days is also a bit alarming.

Any additional information you'd be willing to share I'd certainly appreciate. Thanks!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Their check payout option has been down for 2 weeks. I requested a check a couple weeks ago and had to cancel it. Usually it's very fast, but something is going on with that option for them as of late.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

I just did a P2P with them this afternoon...will let the forum know if and when I get it!...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I just did a P2P with them this afternoon...will let the forum know if and when I get it!...
    P2p is fine. It's their check processor that's screwed

jjgold

Solid book

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Payout at my door in 3 days every time and I'm in the Us

Waveforms2
    Waveforms2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Their check payout option has been down for 2 weeks. I requested a check a couple weeks ago and had to cancel it. Usually it's very fast, but something is going on with that option for them as of late.
    @funnyb25 : Thank you for the information. It's interesting - that means the Bank Draft option has been down for at least 3 weeks an counting. I havent experienced an issue with a withdrawal before, so I suppose overall my luck has been pretty good.

I hope they get this resolved for everyone soon. Im hesitant to use the Bitcoin option - seems like quite a few hoops to jump through. But maybe Im just slow to adapt to the times.

Cheers

jjgold

All books even the great ones have issues from time to time in dealing with USA customers

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    right on time as usual, fellas!......cash in hand (mid 3 figures) within 24 - 48 hrs!...