SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Friday Night Work Video

Good luck today boys. GO and get em!!! DO WORK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake, and jjgold

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Sammy...do you ever get a day off pal?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Sammy pounds the job.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Sammy...do you ever get a day off pal?
    wednesdays and every other sunday

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for the shout out pal!

BIGDAY tomorrow.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

BIGDAY tomorrow.
    Errrr day is a BIGDAY pal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sammy do you deliver the cars?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sammy do you deliver the cars?
    Delivery means when a customer comes in to sign the contracts and take delivery of the new car. We don't actually deliver the cars to the people.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

No wonder the penetrating free lifetime car washes take 30 minutes. You guys are hiding making videos instead of taking my car through the wash.

jjgold

Sammy might be best salesman in upstate NY

He will eventually be GM and bring me in

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Metro ford in Schenectady?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sammy might be best salesman in upstate NY

He will eventually be GM and bring me in

I'll bring you in... My tent.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

BIGDAY tomorrow.
    you gonna post for us tomorrow superstar? im stuck 500 since yesterday and steamin and lookin for a BIGDAY

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    you gonna post for us tomorrow superstar? im stuck 500 since yesterday and steamin and lookin for a BIGDAY

Charmer, got a MLB game circled for tomorrow.

Will keep you posted.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Today is a BIGDAY for Sammy!!!!!

SamsNCharge99

3 deliveries down and at least 4 more to go, selling them warranties and making that dough

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    3 deliveries down and at least 4 more to go, selling them warranties and making that dough

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'll bring you in... My tent.

Don't do it... jj

SamsNCharge99

I have WATCH ESPN app going on my phone watching the EURO's soccer in front of the finance computer screen with any tab open for LIVE betting and customer can't see the phone, so keep the phone on mute and gamble and finance cars at same time. It's a beautiful thing

jjgold

Sammy nice work

ANYTHING TO GAMBLE

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Sammy what's the best way to deal with a car salesman without hours of bs plain and simple how to get the lowest price and avoid all the games

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Sammy what's the best way to deal with a car salesman without hours of bs plain and simple how to get the lowest price and avoid all the games
    honestly, if the finance guy is good enough you can go directly to him. Sales managers frown upon it but I see all the profit and I can work a deal to know where a manager would take a deal and where they would say NO. Once approved, I would just tell a sales manager this is the deal, do you accept it or not. I can work rebates and all the programs to give you discounts and rebates you qualify for as well as work the financing and all my after products.

I would literally present the deal and say this is how you roll a car, and they look at round deal. How much they lose on front plus hold back plus how much I make on back end of the deal. If round deal is positive, they will likely accept the deal. And I'm very quick and can get it done without the hours of back and forth.

Now, if you have a trade involved, you do have to get it appraised and I cannot do that in finance office. So if you do have a trade you would have to do the wheeling and dealing on the trade appraisal and value of the car.

Best way to go about buying a car is flat out tell the salesman what your intentions are. Throw your cards on the table. If you give me BS, I will walk out. Try to get sales managers involved early. We work on first come first serve basis on cusomter and "fresh ups" So whoever greets you gets the opportunity to sell the car to you. So you may get the new person 2 months into the job or the veteran who has a lot of experience.

Buying a car I know is such a hassle, but with an experienced guy you can go faster bc they know the process better and how to get it done as quick as possible. I used to be able to get you in and out with test drive with numbers in 45 minutes. New people will take 2 hours.

So ask for sales managers early or even GM, they will try and match you up with experienced salesman to get you out of there quickly is my best suggestion.

Hope that helps

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    honestly, if the finance guy is good enough you can go directly to him. Sales managers frown upon it but I see all the profit and I can work a deal to know where a manager would take a deal and where they would say NO. Once approved, I would just tell a sales manager this is the deal, do you accept it or not. I can work rebates and all the programs to give you discounts and rebates you qualify for as well as work the financing and all my after products.

I would literally present the deal and say this is how you roll a car, and they look at round deal. How much they lose on front plus hold back plus how much I make on back end of the deal. If round deal is positive, they will likely accept the deal. And I'm very quick and can get it done without the hours of back and forth.

Now, if you have a trade involved, you do have to get it appraised and I cannot do that in finance office. So if you do have a trade you would have to do the wheeling and dealing on the trade appraisal and value of the car.

Best way to go about buying a car is flat out tell the salesman what your intentions are. Throw your cards on the table. If you give me BS, I will walk out. Try to get sales managers involved early. We work on first come first serve basis on cusomter and "fresh ups" So whoever greets you gets the opportunity to sell the car to you. So you may get the new person 2 months into the job or the veteran who has a lot of experience.

Buying a car I know is such a hassle, but with an experienced guy you can go faster bc they know the process better and how to get it done as quick as possible. I used to be able to get you in and out with test drive with numbers in 45 minutes. New people will take 2 hours.

So ask for sales managers early or even GM, they will try and match you up with experienced salesman to get you out of there quickly is my best suggestion.

Hope that helps
    That sums that up..great advice from a Pro

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Thanks Sammy