JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jibby it's 93 and sunny. California is not the be all and end all place. Oregon is beautiful. The dalles is amazing.
    Well it's summer time now.. I've been to Portland a few times in summer and winter, mainly just passing thru.. Not alot to do in Portland..

The only thing I remember was that is was very green and wet. Seattle is even worse with the dampness..

Things worth doing that I remember were going to the local bars to get drunk and mingle with the locals, talk hoop or actually attend the next Trail Blazers game..

FACT -

Out of 365 days a year it is sunny on average for only 68 days in Portland.. That sucks!!! You get only 2 months of sunshine year round basically..https://www.currentresults.com/Weath...f-sunshine.php
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-06-16 at 04:27 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well it's summer time now.. I've been to Portland a few times in summer and winter, mainly just passing thru.. Not alot to do in Portland..

The only thing I remember was that is was very green and wet. Seattle is even worse with the dampness..

Things worth doing that I remember were going to the local bars to get drunk and mingle with the locals, talk hoop or actually attend the next Trail Blazers game..

FACT -

Out of 365 days a year it is sunny on average for only 68 days in Portland.. That sucks!!! You get only 2 months of sunshine year round basically..https://www.currentresults.com/Weath...f-sunshine.php
    Seattle is very rainy but the mountains and wilderness surrounding it can't be beat!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bury all the loser pot smokers there

Underachieving City of rejects kid of like Vegas

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

make a drunk vid at a strip club

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Plenty to do in Portland, maybe not so much while passing through. Multnomah Falls is usually my first stop with visitors, Ground Kontrol is cool if you like your drinks with lots of pinball machines.

First 12