JArrieta49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

0:39LeBron James lost ball turnover (Kawhi Leonard steals)91 - 89
    0:37Ray Allen shooting foul (Manu Ginobili draws the foul)93 - 89
    0:37Manu Ginobili makes free throw 1 of 292 - 89
    0:37Manu Ginobili makes free throw 2 of 293 - 89
    0:28LeBron James bad pass (Manu Ginobili steals)93 - 89
    Points Awarded:

Ballin24 gave JArrieta49 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JArrieta49

Up 4 with 2 free throws with 28 seconds left. Spurs were a lock to win because Lebron choked on a big fat sausage. Bailed out. Doesn't change who he is that the Spurs had the biggest meltdown in professional sports history.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    How good are the Cavs when James is on the bench?
    That's because he forces their whole offence to revolve around him...

Do you not get how ISO-Lebron works?

Warriors bench can play good because they play as a team and don't need to rely on some selfish idiot forcing himself to make all the plays

If you can't see how he makes people worse then I can't help you
    Points Awarded:

Ballin24 gave tsty 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JArrieta49

Quote Originally Posted by tsty View Post

Warriors bench can play good because they play as a team and don't need to rely on some selfish idiot forcing himself to make all the plays

Good point about making people worse. Most Lebron nut huggers point to the fact MJ had Scottie Pippen. Meanwhile, Lebron has teamed up with Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love the last few trips and all 4 of those players got dramatically worse playing with Lebron. And all 4 take the blame, not Lebron. Typical.

JArrieta49

Next, Lebron will play with Chris Paul and Anthony Davis and he still won't have enough talent around him to win according to Lebron defenders. It never matters.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Took 6 teams to the Finals 6 years in a row; something even Jordan didn't do.
    lol how many he win doe? lmao at lebrick stans like you haha

Ballin24

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    The MVP comment is a bit ridiculous; I will let you put 2 and 2 together as to why.
    I went back and watched some of the playoff games Jordan played in, it had just the same difficulty as the other seasons. The only years the NBA was weak was before 1980 and between 2005-2010.
    I've seen you this post a few times now, it is really sad how you lebrick fanboys try to downplay the accomplishments of lebrons main competition like Duncan and Kobe (they both won multiple rings between 2005-2010) who are true winners by spewing nonsense such as this.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by tsty View Post

You're borderline delusional... fact is, Lebron WANTS to see his teammates thrive. It can only lessen the considerable load on him. He doesn't force the offense to revolve around him. Oftentimes, the offense (when it struggles) forces itself to revolve around Lebron.

Lebron is a willing passer, but when Kyrie's shooting goes in the tank and JR Smith is M.I.A., plus you got Livingston running around freely like it's a clinic, what is Cleveland supposed to do? I mean Love looks overmatched in this series. He is too slow to present a threat in the paint against Golden State's bigs. Tristan is very valuable but definitely not a scorer.

You think James makes his teammates worse? So you contend that when he's on the bench, the Cavs suck because the offense is in disarray without him (or something like that) due to not understanding team ball. How were the Cavs before his arrival, when they had plenty of time to devise Lebron-free gameplans? If you said one of the worst in all the league, you'd be correct. But I'm guessing you'll attribute Cleveland's meteoric rise to relevance to the signing of Kevin Love.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-03-16 at 08:03 PM.

Ballin24

You're borderline delusional... fact is, Lebron WANTS to see his teammates thrive. It can only lessen the considerable load on him. He doesn't force the offense to revolve around him. Oftentimes, the offense (when it struggles) forces itself to revolve around Lebron.

Lebron is a willing passer, but when Kyrie's shooting goes in the tank and JR Smith is M.I.A., plus you got Livingston running around freely like it's a clinic, what is Cleveland supposed to do? I mean Love looks overmatched in this series. He is too slow to present a threat in the paint against Golden State's bigs. Tristan is very valuable but definitely not a scorer.

You think James makes his teammates worse? So you contend that when he's on the bench, the Cavs suck because the offense is in disarray without him (or something like that) due to not understanding team ball. How were the Cavs before his arrival, when they had plenty of time to devise Lebron-free gameplans? If you said one of the worst in all the league, you'd be correct. But I'm guessing you'll attribute Cleveland's meteoric rise to relevance to the signing of Kevin Love.
    You're the delusional one. LeBron doesn't allow others to create offence for themselves that's the issue with his game.

Lebrick cannot play off the basketball and knows that as long as he pounds the ball he will get his stats which his fans will then point to after he loses.

Go back and look at 2011 finals when Dwyane Wade was allowed to actually create offence lebron did not cut to the basket or set screens or swing the ball unless it was a direct assist opportunity. He is the most insecure stat padding superstar I have ever seen.

This guy would literally stand in the corner when he didn't have the ball what a joke.

Hell back in the 2013 finals i think it was a pivotal game 4 where D Wade did all the work and basically won them the game then Lebron decides to stay in the game during garbage time while up 20+ and play against the Spur scrubs in order to get his stats up and ended up scoring I think 1 more point than Wade who was watching from the bench.

He does this so the headlines can read lebron scores 30 points and leads team to win when if you watched the game you know what happened.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin24 View Post
    You're the delusional one. LeBron doesn't allow others to create offence for themselves that's the issue with his game.

Lebrick cannot play off the basketball and knows that as long as he pounds the ball he will get his stats which his fans will then point to after he loses.

Go back and look at 2011 finals when Dwyane Wade was allowed to actually create offence lebron did not cut to the basket or set screens or swing the ball unless it was a direct assist opportunity. He is the most insecure stat padding superstar I have ever seen.

This guy would literally stand in the corner when he didn't have the ball what a joke.

Hell back in the 2013 finals i think it was a pivotal game 4 where D Wade did all the work and basically won them the game then Lebron decides to stay in the game during garbage time while up 20+ and play against the Spur scrubs in order to get his stats up and ended up scoring I think 1 more point than Wade who was watching from the bench.

He does this so the headlines can read lebron scores 30 points and leads team to win when if you watched the game you know what happened.
    Okay, so if we swap Lebron James for Steph Curry right now... Cavs would smash the Warriors, right?

For the sake of discussion, we'll give GS another point guard and Cleve another forward to balance out the roster (players of equal caliber).

Now with Lebron, and his legacy of "making teammates worse" and Curry, the unanimous league MVP, having switched teams, we'd expect to see, according to you, the scales seismically shift in favor of the Cavs, who now have a great championship lineup.

If you believe that, than you should donate your brain to science.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-03-16 at 08:21 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What will Lebron do when he loses the Finals again this year? Will he move to a West team and try to win a title. The way NBA is set up now he will never win in the East. The danger of going to the West is he could not even win the West with his new team.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post
    Comparing a strikeout to 2 turnovers in a close season on the line game in the final 2 minutes... That's as intellectually dishonest as it gets.

2 turnovers in that short of a time frame when every possession is crucial to your team's title hopes would be closer to Buckner letting the ball roll through his legs. Not a simple strikeout.

Lebron had the ball in his hands twice and turned it over when a turnover was almost certain to hand the spurs the game, which gave HIS team almost 0% chance to win. A historically awful collapse by the Spurs kept Lebron from miserable failure, but it still happened, and it still speaks to what kind of player he is when everything is riding on him.
    Well that one flew over your head. My point was the Heat or the hypothetical baseball team wouldn't have been in that position for someone else to win the game if not for the earlier efforts of said athlete.

You guys are ridiculous. Yeah he cares about stats more than rings..ok

If he passes the ball he is afraid to shoot. If he shoots he is trying to do it all himself.

There are plenty of bums who are busts or went soft once they got that payday. Carmelo, Dwight Howard, Amare, etc... A guy who goes to the finals every year and strives for greatness despite being a billionaire is not one of them.

Can guarantee you guys care more about hating him than i do defending him. Just found the whole reasoning built on an imaginary foundation so chimed in. You're right. He is no Draymond Green or Horace Grant. Maybe one day.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

the guy sets record for the most 20 point triple doubles in the playoff but he makes his teammates worse? lol can't make this shit up...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Here's some truth for some of you.

If the officials call a foul on Wade's decapitation of Rondo in the ECF, that takes away one of Lebron's titles.

If the Spurs don't choke a 99.8% chance to win with missed free throws, that takes away the second of Lebron's titles.

Lebron is LUCKY to have 2 titles right now. That is why he is a bust. He could easily have 0.

Let's not forget game 6 finals Ray-Ray bails them out with a Hail Mary once in a lifetime miracle corner three.

Reason why James' Heat teams were so successful was more because of D Wade, Wade drew a lot of attention from opposing defenses, opponents had to pay attention to Wade, Bosh too to a lesser degree.

Remember Gretzsky doesn't win without Messier too.
    Similar comparison there.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Steve come on. Gretzky can't be compared with james. Mess and gretz played together from the start. Messier was overlooked because gretz always got the best checker on him. Gretzky was traded for money. He never asked to leave. Then he went to California and made the game there what it is today. Gretzky was great with the media.

JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1491

Robert Horry - "Big Shot Rob"

Since the only measure of success is how many rings a player wins in his career, Robert Horry, aka "Big Shot Rob", was better than Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, etc.....

As a player, Robert Horry (Big Shot Rob) won 7 NBA Championships while playing for the following teams -

[1] 1994 Houston Rockets

[2] 1995 Houston Rockets

[3] 2000 Los Angeles Lakers

[4] 2001 Los Angeles Lakers

[5] 2002 Los Angeles Lakers

[6] 2005 San Antonio Spurs

[7] 2007 San Antonio Spurs

** Robert won these titles by himself with no help from his average / sub-par teammates such as
    Hakeem Olajuwon with the Rockets, Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal with the Lakers, or Tim Duncan with the Spurs!

** Robert Horry (7 rings) > Michael Jordan (6 rings) > Kobe Bryant (5 rings) = Mathematics taught me this in first or second grade! Math only tells the truth!
    Last edited by JBiddyJ23; 06-03-16 at 09:30 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

JArrieta49

Quote Originally Posted by JBiddyJ23 View Post
    Since the only measure of success is how many rings a player wins in his career, Robert Horry, aka "Big Shot Rob", was better than Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, etc.....

As a player, Robert Horry (Big Shot Rob) won 7 NBA Championships while playing for the following teams -

[1] 1994 Houston Rockets

[2] 1995 Houston Rockets

[3] 2000 Los Angeles Lakers

[4] 2001 Los Angeles Lakers

[5] 2002 Los Angeles Lakers

[6] 2005 San Antonio Spurs

[7] 2007 San Antonio Spurs

** Robert won these titles by himself with no help from his average / sub-par teammates such as
    Hakeem Olajuwon with the Rockets, Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal with the Lakers, or Tim Duncan with the Spurs!

** Robert Horry (7 rings) > Michael Jordan (6 rings) > Kobe Bryant (5 rings) = Mathematics taught me this in first or second grade! Math only tells the truth!
    2 titles for Lebron despite the fact the East has been a dumpster fire joke ever since Derrick Rose tore his ACL. That's pathetic, lol at the Robert Horry argument.

Titles aren't everything, but they're certainly a part of the analysis.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm guessing Jake wasn't expecting this many serious responses when he set off to do a little internet trolling this morning.

Well done, Jake. Well done.
    Points Awarded:

Yazworm91 gave The Giant 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

I just browsed through this thread to see how many times LB posted cause we all know how much he hates LeBrick

Just wait till GSW win again and all their nonsensical haters will point out that they beat nobodies and injured teams in the 2015 playoffs and all they had to do in 2016 was make the comeback vs OKC and then cruise through the Cavs who just choked it away game after game

they will probably call them the back to back Chumps or some sht

finals have sucked last 2 years (so far thru game 1 this yr) nba playoffs have been mostly garbage

Ballin24

Okay, so if we swap Lebron James for Steph Curry right now... Cavs would smash the Warriors, right?

For the sake of discussion, we'll give GS another point guard and Cleve another forward to balance out the roster (players of equal caliber).

Now with Lebron, and his legacy of "making teammates worse" and Curry, the unanimous league MVP, having switched teams, we'd expect to see, according to you, the scales seismically shift in favor of the Cavs, who now have a great championship lineup.

If you believe that, than you should donate your brain to science.
    Different teams different situations swap lebron onto the warriors? Do warriors win 73 games? Do they win the ring?

HELLLL NOOOO!!

If you believe lebron would make warriors better than curry does than you can donate your brain to science.

Warriors would turn into a lebron drive and kick team if he was on it and they would have no offensive system due to lebrons inability to set screens, move without the ball and shoot the ball from the perimeter.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I don't know if he's a bust, the guy does have two rings and is antop200 player in the league this year

Eddy Munny

Different teams different situations swap lebron onto the warriors? Do warriors win 73 games? Do they win the ring?

HELLLL NOOOO!!

If you believe lebron would make warriors better than curry does than you can donate your brain to science.

Warriors would turn into a lebron drive and kick team if he was on it and they would have no offensive system due to lebrons inability to set screens, move without the ball and shoot the ball from the perimeter.
    Different teams, different situations is kinda the point.

Yes, the Warriors would still win a title with Lebron James instead of Curry... who are you kidding?

Put it this way... if you subtract Curry and Lebron from their respective teams, whose leftover rosters are better? If you have to deliberate for even a nanosecond, you're a toolbag. Warriors would still be competitive, Cavs wouldn't even have beaten the Pistons, and that's assuming they even made the playoffs to begin with.

Point being Lebron gets crucified because he loses the Finals to teams that are clearly superior. Jordan never lost a Finals largely because he never played for the inferior team.

tsty

I love it

If LeBron loses his supporting cast are terrible

If LeBron wins he makes his team mates better and the supporting cast are great because of LeBron

same bs all over again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ballin24

Eddy Munny

I love it

If Lebron loses a Finals he's a bum and a colossal choke artist

If Lebron wins it's only because he teamed up with a whole bunch of out-of-this-world superstars

same bs all over again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Ballin24

Different teams, different situations is kinda the point.

Yes, the Warriors would still win a title with Lebron James instead of Curry... who are you kidding?

Put it this way... if you subtract Curry and Lebron from their respective teams, whose leftover rosters are better? If you have to deliberate for even a nanosecond, you're a toolbag. Warriors would still be competitive, Cavs wouldn't even have beaten the Pistons, and that's assuming they even made the playoffs to begin with.

Point being Lebron gets crucified because he loses the Finals to teams that are clearly superior. Jordan never lost a Finals largely because he never played for the inferior team.
    Warriors would not be as good with lebron as they are with curry. If you can't see that just quit watching basketball. They would not win with lebron.

If lebron was on the warriors people would still say his supporting cast sucks because they wouldn't play as good with LBJ's ball dominance as they can right now with the free flowing motion offense.

I guarantee you if lebron was on warriors people would say he needs more help they would say he only has Klay Thompson and Green and argue that Jordan, kobe, duncan, etc all had better teams.

It's all crap I can't wait until this scumbag retires with only 2 rings.

Eddy Munny

Warriors would not be as good with lebron as they are with curry. If you can't see that just quit watching basketball. They would not win with lebron.

If lebron was on the warriors people would still say his supporting cast sucks because they wouldn't play as good with LBJ's ball dominance as they can right now with the free flowing motion offense.

I guarantee you if lebron was on warriors people would say he needs more help they would say he only has Klay Thompson and Green and argue that Jordan, kobe, duncan, etc all had better teams.

It's all crap I can't wait until this scumbag retires with only 2 rings.
    Oh just stop crying. I'll admit that GS wouldn't necessarily be better with Lebron than Curry, but that's more to do with pieces of a puzzle and how they all fit together. The Dubs are a well-conceived unit.

But they'd still win the title. Get real. Curry has the luxury of being a no-show and the team still wins. If Lebron no-shows, the Cavs implode and guys like you trumpet it from the mountaintop.

Again, subtract Lebron and Curry from their respective teams and what do you have left? Pit those teams against one another, who wins? I know you'll treat that as a rhetorical question because the answer cripples your smear campaign.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Yazworm91

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I love it

If Lebron loses a Finals he's a bum and a colossal choke artist

If Lebron wins it's only because he teamed up with a whole bunch of out-of-this-world superstars

same bs all over again
    Nominated to because the other one was

now they're true mirror relections of each other

JArrieta49

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nominated to because the other one was

now they're true mirror relections of each other
    Honestly, take the middle ground between the two and it is reality.

My only argument is that this guy was compared to MJ, compared himself to MJ, and spoke with the arrogance that he was better than MJ, so why are we now having an argument as to whether his teams are the problem or him?

2-5 would be the nail in the coffins IMO. He could easily be 0-6 with one less appearance with a little less luck, and most of his losses were decisive.

Make all the excuses you want, but the man should not be mentioned with Michael Jordan any longer.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If he loses this year it's to a team that won 72 games in reg season and has a phenomenal scoring machine in the backcourt. In addition golden state was a 2 to 1 fav vs clev in finals...blaming lebron is foolish this year IF they lose.

nyplayer33

Wait we r going to.blame James for losing to a 72 or 73 win team????

nyplayer33

Jerry west 1 win in 9 final appearances and never mentioned

nyplayer33

Bust?? Wrong terminology...maybe you mean over rated...BTW IF the refs called that play correct Jordan vs Utah that was a pushoff and offensive foul. He also had one of the best number 2 player compliment him in pippen. Jordans role players were much better then clev now. Dud we forget bj Armstrong n more who made crucial 3s....not same delladova who's awful.

Eddy Munny

2-5 would be the nail in the coffins IMO. He could easily be 0-6 with one less appearance with a little less luck, and most of his losses were decisive.
    If this...

If that...

If, if, if...

You realize you could do that for any player in history, right? You could "if" away any player's accomplishments.

Hell, you could rewrite history as we know it with just a few waves of the magic "if" wand.

He's got two rings. Get over it. A single shot or officials' call does not a series victory make. Stop trying to prove your point with a revised version of events according to how you wished they had happened.

tsty

Isn't that what LeBron supporters do all the time?

If he was on this team

If he had those playeres

If he had that

yada yada yada

First 12345 Last