MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Without Hiroshima,the War would have kept going for years. The Japs weren't going to surrender until someone made them.

Anybody that had a granddad that fought would tell you.
    So, it is justified to kill innocent civilians? Pearl Harbor was an attack on the military. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were attacks on civilians with radioactive half-life that caused diseases and genetic defects for hundreds of thousands in the aftermath. If it's alright in your book to kill civilians, then you shouldn't have any problem with what terrorists do.

The war in Europe had ended months before the nukes were dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The Germans had already surrendered. The idea that the nukes saved any lives at all is complete propagandist bullshit.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    So, it is justified to kill innocent civilians? Pearl Harbor was an attack on the military. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were attacks on civilians with radioactive half-life that caused diseases and genetic defects for hundreds of thousands in the aftermath. If it's alright in your book to kill civilians, then you shouldn't have any problem with what terrorists do.

The war in Europe had ended months before the nukes were dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The Germans had already surrendered. The idea that the nukes saved any lives at all is complete propagandist bullshit.
    Damn right it is,youve obviously been brain washed to think those were all innocents. But regardless how are you going to mention the Nazis surrendering as a reason to leave the Japs alone,the Allies were still in a brutal War with those guys.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Damn right it is,youve obviously been brain washed to think those were all innocents. But regardless how are you going to mention the Nazis surrendering as a reason to leave the Japs alone,the Allies were still in a brutal War with those guys.
    Oh, sure. Let's go with your logic... Haven't you obviously been brainwashed to think everyone killed in the WTC on 9/11 was innocent then? Durrr.

Brainwashed dumbfuk hypocritical monkey.

packerd_00

Oh, sure. Let's go with your logic... Haven't you obviously been brainwashed to think everyone killed in the WTC on 9/11 was innocent then? Durrr.

Brainwashed dumbfuk hypocritical monkey.
    You don't know what I think about 911,so just keep your mouth shut alright dip shit.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It's never justified to kill innocent civilians, EVER.

I can't even believe you would think this.

It doesn't even make sense.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    It's never justified to kill innocent civilians, EVER.

I can't even believe you would think this.

It doesn't even make sense.
    Kraken ask the Chinese what they thought of Hiroshama. WW2 was a horrible time,do you think Japan or Germany gave a rats ass about innocent lives,f@ck no.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No but that doesn't mean we can't give a rats ass about innocent lives

We've been in many wars since WW2 and have not dropped another nuke, so I'd like to think that as a nation we realized we were wrong and chose to never let that happen again

Maybe war is inevitable, but dropping nukes doesn't have to be apart of it

packerd_00

Lets be real,innocence was lost for Japan after Nanking. One day this shit may happen again,back then men were drafted we are lucky to still have a choice not to fight,.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I'll await your condemnation of the bombing of Dresden.
    Last edited by Dr.Gonzo; 05-29-16 at 09:01 AM.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Lets be real,innocence was lost for Japan after Nanking. One day this shit may happen again,back then men were drafted we are lucky to still have a choice not to fight,.
    Innocence was so much lost in Nanking that the United States did absolutely nothing in response to it. But nice excuse.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    I'll let Winston Churchill do it instead...

It seems to me that the moment has come when the question of bombing of German cities simply for the sake of increasing the terror, though under other pretexts, should be reviewed. Otherwise we shall come into control of an utterly ruined land. The destruction of Dresden remains a serious query against the conduct of Allied bombing.

--Winston Churchill (memo to Chiefs of Staff, 28th March 1945)
    Last edited by MonkeyF0cker; 05-29-16 at 11:56 AM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    /Thread

No words needed

packerd_00

Innocence was so much lost in Nanking that the United States did absolutely nothing in response to it. But nice excuse.
    That wasn't my point,they weren't innocent was what I said,whether or not the States got involved has nothing to do with it. Japan brought all of this on themselves bottom line.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

There were no rules in WWII. The allies had lost over 40 million civilians vs 4-5 million Axis. There were over 70 million dead total on both sides. That's Million. I don't think they were really debating the loss of 100,000 more civilians if it stopped the carnage where it was.
    Last edited by daneblazer; 05-29-16 at 01:53 PM.

packerd_00

The Germans bombed London and Birmingham first, people like to forget that. What the hell are you bringing them into it for,they got attacked and responded in kind.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-29-16 at 01:49 PM.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    There were no rules in WWII. The allies had lost over 40 million civilians vs 4-5 million Axis. There were over 70 million dead total on both sides. That's Million. I don't think they were really debating the loss of 100,000 more civilians if it stopped the carnage where it was.
    But now there are rules? Who sets the rules?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

That wasn't my point,they weren't innocent was what I said,whether or not the States got involved has nothing to do with it. Japan brought all of this on themselves bottom line.
    And that's the exact same line of logic Islamic radicals use against us.

It's insane that you can't make that connection.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    /Thread

No words needed
    Never apologized, showing respect.....yes.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Figure of speech. Germany & Japan were racing to develop the weapon too. Germany already had ballistic missles, but by the time they were fully functional, it was too late. The US beat them to it. If they don't drop it, they'll have a bomb dropped on them. It'd be nice to come together and settle our differences over a flat white at Starbucks, but Germany & Japan were a little too involved with world domination & genocide to head to the negotiating table. Only obliteration was going to make them surrender. That's what it took.

I mean fukk, how are we even talking about this

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    whats funny about this shirt is that the US basically let Russia & Britain take the brunt of the war in Europe for several years, then they came in like Mariano Rivera, closed it, and got the credit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, and PittsburghPlayer

packerd_00

whats funny about this shirt is that the US basically let Russia & Britain take the brunt of the war in Europe for several years, then they came in like Mariano Rivera, closed it, and got the credit
    Excatly,people that wear those shirts just look like complete jack asses.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-29-16 at 08:26 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Geneva Conventions and the treaties that resulted. I think this only applies to recognized States.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Excuse me but what's stopping the US from destroying its nuclear weapons? You call for a nuclear-free world..you destroy yours first since you were the only country in the world to ever use them.

Trump needs to grasp into this and attack Obama's foreign policies.
    Trump is going to destroy Hillary when she tries to ride Obama's coattails ( Iran, Cuba, Vietnam, Nuke Free, Japan ... WTF). The M Fer has lost his damn mind (and I voted for him twice).

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

No more wars.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-29-16 at 08:53 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Dr.Gonzo gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dr.Gonzo

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Crazy thing is that black folks will always back people just because they are the same color...why??

Bill Cosby, OJ...makes no fukking sense

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Crazy thing is that black folks will always back people just because they are the same color...why??

Same reason white folks vote for Trump.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Get your head out of the sand pavy....not all white people back trump but all blacks back for the dumbfukks like Michael brown and shit

packerd_00

A lot of White people hate Trump.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Geneva Conventions and the treaties that resulted. I think this only applies to recognized States.
    Exactly. Do as I say, not as I do.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Figure of speech. Germany & Japan were racing to develop the weapon too. Germany already had ballistic missles, but by the time they were fully functional, it was too late. The US beat them to it. If they don't drop it, they'll have a bomb dropped on them. It'd be nice to come together and settle our differences over a flat white at Starbucks, but Germany & Japan were a little too involved with world domination & genocide to head to the negotiating table. Only obliteration was going to make them surrender. That's what it took.

I mean fukk, how are we even talking about this
    As I said earlier, Germany was already defeated when we dropped nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I'll say it again since it appears it needs repeating... The war in Europe was over months before that. Germany had already surrendered.

Dr.Gonzo

The Germans bombed London and Birmingham first, people like to forget that. What the hell are you bringing them into it for,they got attacked and responded in kind.
    Cosmopolitan leftists have a tendency to overlook war atrocities committed against the Germans, during and post war.

They perpetuate this myth of a good war and use it to justify interventionism, the anti-war left is actually very scarce. This is demonstrated by the anti-war protests during the Bush years supporting Bush policy simply because Obama was its new face.

Dr.Gonzo

The left is comprised of non-white ethnic nationalists and their cuckolded white allies.

jtoler

Cosmopolitan leftists have a tendency to overlook war atrocities committed against the Germans, during and post war.

They perpetuate this myth of a good war and use it to justify interventionism, the anti-war left is actually very scarce. This is demonstrated by the anti-war protests during the Bush years supporting Bush policy simply because Obama was its new face.
    Sounds like hogwash.

jtoler

The left is comprised of non-white ethnic nationalists and their cuckolded white allies.
    Sounds like more hogwash.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Sounds like hogwash.
    How can you be an anti-war libertarian and not agree with said point?

It's a consensus.

First 123 Last