LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

GOLDEN STATE will STILL WIN THIS SERIES

GOLDEN STATE WILL repeat as champions. People have been on GS jock all year long. Taking them to win it all at crazy prices like -120 at one point. Don't jump off the wagon right now. Right now you can get a real good price on GS winning it all. I just saw GS +500 ton win it all. WTF ?

This current series they are down 3-1. They WILL win this series. + 260 is a gift. How quickly the world forgets that GS is the best team in the league. Possibly best team ever. They will win easily in game 5 and then it comes down to game 6 because if it goes to 7, OKC isn’t winning a game 7 in GS. Do yourself a favor and take the +260. GS wins this series.

Too many people giving a lot of attention to 2 games in OKC. Its 2 games. Its one thing to beat the best team, it’s another thing to eliminate them. Jordan and the Bulls got taken deep in series a lot, they even got taken to game 7 a few times – they never lost though. Same with GS. They are not losing this series.
    Points Awarded:

pabonaparte gave LeahMichele 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

LeahMichele

When GS wins tomorrow and its 3-2 it will look very different and all the pressure will be on OKC.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Then gs will get pumped in okc and this thread will become a joke.

LeahMichele

Its easy to jump on the team leading 3-1 who you never ever ever picked BEFORE they were up 3-1.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Um...... No

Also, Check LBs threads.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

No shot

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    Um...... No

Also, Check LBs threads.
    UMMM I did. A poster called TWIZZLE picked them, LB came into that thread and said “odds are too low ehh”. Along with calling a bunch of posters fags, trolls, douchebags,etc. But at no point did he say he agreed with the call or even thought it was OK. Gotta give Twizzle credit though. Other than that a search for OKC, Thunder, and Oklahoma city gives no results before they beat SA. Either way, GS will not lose this series.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Warriors win in 7

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Of course if the Dubs win game 5 the series will feel different. No team that ever won after being down 3-1 looked good before doing it, but man I hope they have a new plan in the offing.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

I don't believe Jordan's Bulls ever faced an elimination game in any of their six title years; these Warriors are not the 90's Bulls.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    I don't believe Jordan's Bulls ever faced an elimination game in any of their six title years; these Warriors are not the 90's Bulls.
    Good post. Shows you what a pansy Curry is.

Jordan never allowed his team to be near elimination during those 6 titles.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

okc's peaking while golden st already peaked. okc is more hungry. golden st seem like they're content with winning last year. energy just isn't there.

i really doubt golden st can win 3 straight vs okc. at +260 that's not a gift. that's a robbery.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Didn't happen often but the Bulls played in a few game Games 7.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    okc's peaking while golden st already peaked. okc is more hungry. golden st seem like they're content with winning last year. energy just isn't there.

i really doubt golden st can win 3 straight vs okc. at +260 that's not a gift. that's a robbery.
    Exactly, anyone betting GS at those odds needs their heads examined because it is a stupid bet. You're better off betting them in a 3 team open parla y if you feel they win 3 in a row. Don't be stupid.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    GOLDEN STATE WILL repeat as champions. People have been on GS jock all year long. Taking them to win it all at crazy prices like -120 at one point. Don't jump off the wagon right now. Right now you can get a real good price on GS winning it all. I just saw GS +500 ton win it all. WTF ?

This current series they are down 3-1. They WILL win this series. + 260 is a gift. How quickly the world forgets that GS is the best team in the league. Possibly best team ever. They will win easily in game 5 and then it comes down to game 6 because if it goes to 7, OKC isn’t winning a game 7 in GS. Do yourself a favor and take the +260. GS wins this series.

Too many people giving a lot of attention to 2 games in OKC. Its 2 games. Its one thing to beat the best team, it’s another thing to eliminate them. Jordan and the Bulls got taken deep in series a lot, they even got taken to game 7 a few times – they never lost though. Same with GS. They are not losing this series.
    omg

u must be kidding.

take OKC tonite

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

If you didn't think okc was a lock before with junk like this loser and old other guy calling the warriors a gift we can see the books are angry we know okc advances

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone looking to be a hero now no one's got any balls to pick Oklahoma State… Taking Golden State the easy way

louielouie

Take okc tonight and double down game 6 if the lose tonight

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    omg

u must be kidding.

take OKC tonite
    Somebody else mentioned it...but this has the vibe of the Lakers Mavs series, the year the mavs won the title. Spent the whole series expecting the defending champs to turn it on and come back....never happened. Everything just clicked for Dallas...same thing seems to have happened with the Thunder. Gotta give Donovan credit for getting production out of the role players.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Exactly, anyone betting GS at those odds needs their heads examined because it is a stupid bet. You're better off betting them in a 3 team open parla y if you feel they win 3 in a row. Don't be stupid.
    How so? I dont know if those are the current odds (or at which book), but they seem fair. They are actually too good to be true. They are implying GS ML at -250/-120/-250. Something is off, it looks like a trap. If you do an open parlay the payout will probably be closer to +220, -330/-110/-300. I saw them at +220 or so yesterday on 5dimes, which seems like the right price.
    Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave convick 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    How so? I dont know if those are the current odds (or at which book), but they seem fair. They are actually too good to be true. They are implying GS ML at -250/-120/-250. Something is off, it looks like a trap. If you do an open parlay the payout will probably be closer to +220, -330/-110/-300. I saw them at +220 or so yesterday on 5dimes, which seems like the right price.
    Are you kidding me. Is that the most likely correct odds? that is crazy. Something is off.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

can any team beat okc 3 in a row .. don't think so

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Warriors win in 7
    The seaweed kiss of death... okc in 5 it is

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

OKC can not win in Oracle, nor do they mmatch up well against GS

+260 is a great price

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

OKC tonight + Cavs -5.5 tomorrow parlay :P

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

+260 is a great price
    Not sure if you are serious?OKC is up 3 to 1.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

The only way GS wins 3 in a row is if Westbrook breaks his leg tonight.

louielouie

Warriors are so so so so done - this is obviously a bookie trying to encourage action on the wrong side

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

If warriors completely dominate and blow them out tonight okc is done I will guarantee momentum will shift pressure will shift and okc will choke mark my words

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

I think ppl r also overlooking the impact of D. Green, he has been getting dominated by okc big men. Green is an xfactor on that team and does so much of the dirty work for them, obviously curry has not played like an mvp in this series yet either but controlling green seems to be a big factor in beating this g.s. team.

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

In a few books I've checked, OKC winning the series 4-1 has a little bit better odds than tonights OKC ML

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

If you gave me state +2000 right now I wouldn't put a penny on it.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    If you gave me state +2000 right now I wouldn't put a penny on it.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

They've already won there and from the looks of this series they match up quite well. So???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

+260 is a great price

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Somebody else mentioned it...but this has the vibe of the Lakers Mavs series, the year the mavs won the title. Spent the whole series expecting the defending champs to turn it on and come back....never happened. Everything just clicked for Dallas...same thing seems to have happened with the Thunder. Gotta give Donovan credit for getting production out of the role players.
    GSW will come in defeated and defeated.. maybe they play one good QTR.. but the instant they get down 10 pts.

it's over.

confidence and swagger GONE.

looks like they were just Fool's Gold after all

1234 Last