clusterpenetrate
    clusterpenetrate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Louisa Chirico +125 over Penis Williams tomorrow...

This little vixen from Westchester County, New York is playing some good clay court ball. Venus, not so much.
    Thank me later.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Why would you disrespect a living legend like that.

clusterpenetrate

Sorry to have offended you.Venus is clearly the nicer of the Williams sisters. Unfortunately, Venus's best days are behind her.
    Besides everyone knows its Serena that has male genitalia.
    That said, take Serena to win the whole enchilada.
    With Kerber and Azararenka out, only Halep stands in her way, and she is just too small.
    Before you get bent out of shape, that was in no way a reference to Halep's breast reduction surgery....

jtoler

Youll fit in well here.

clusterpenetrate

Lighten up guy. I went to "wing night" and had two dozen "medium" and a half dozen Yuenglings. I have much respect for the women's game-worked as a hitting partner for a few in the top 20 back in tha day. A buddy of mine worked as Serena's hitting partner in the late 90s. Had the gig for about 18 months. During that time, Richard Williams never once referred to him by his name. Only called him "Boy". That's pretty classy, isn't it? Since then, Serena has threatened to shove a tennis ball down a lineswoman's "penetrating throat"and broken up her coach's marriage. He has two young kids. Classy family, those Williams. Get over yourself.

jtoler

What is your problem. I said youd fit in well here because youre funny, a joker. I liked your response. Never assume.