Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Are you kidding me, Dbacks....

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Are you kidding me, Dbacks....
    That was insane. How can everyone on this forum clearly see the starter is done. How many singles in a row do you have to see before you go to the pen, who of course doesn't give up a run the rest of the game.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

i had 6x on those dbags... fukkers. fukkin assholes

Anubis
    Anubis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    That was insane. How can everyone on this forum clearly see the starter is done. How many singles in a row do you have to see before you go to the pen, who of course doesn't give up a run the rest of the game.
    I was on the Pirates ML actually. I know, I know. Losing hurts. Weird that LTProfit's sabermetrically aligned model did not predict that poor decision (in hindsight) of Arizona's manager to leave the starting pitcher in. Hmm, food for thought for a born loser troll like you! This is what you get for thinking thatyou are good at teeing off. Sorry for your loss. Now stop crying biatch.

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Oh, you too! Hahaha. Both you trolls deserve this today for unnecessarily greeting me today with your bashing in the other thread for stating facts. ROFLMAO. This does not get any better!

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Oh, you too! Hahaha. Both you trolls deserve this today for unnecessarily greeting me today with your bashing in the other thread for stating facts. ROFLMAO. This does not get any better!
    lol i lost one game.. i was up 15 units today besides that

Anubis

Both you poor lil sheepling followers were on the LTProfits double-down Diamondbacks play. ROFLMAO. Serves you right, losers. As they say, the one who laughs last, laughs the best.

Anubis

lol i lost one game.. i was up 15 units today besides that
    I could care less. roflmao again. For other folks, if you read the other Tuesday LTProfits May-24-2016 thread you will understand the relevance to context behind the phrase "could care less." Looking at you crying like a biatch for losing your 6x Diamondbacks play made my day. It just does not get any better.

iloseagain

you dont care, yet you keep posting paragraph after paragraph telling us about how you dont care.. got it..

i didnt tail LT btw. I made the play myself. No one to blame but myself here. And im not crying brotha, like i said, i won 15 units today... well more like 10 or so.

Anubis

you dont care, yet you keep posting paragraph after paragraph telling us about how you dont care.. got it..

i didnt tail LT btw. I made the play myself. No one to blame but myself here. And im not crying brotha, like i said, i won 15 units today... well more like 10 or so.
    You just posted in your own thread a few minutes ago that you are down on Wednesday, 25-May-2016 from +20.9x to +11.35x. Yes, I completely believe you. You are up 15 units today. I thought it was up 50 units, why only 15 units? Stop lying to yourself and everyone like a broke dikk degenerate gambler. I don't care about your "track record." Your 6x Diamondback play just made my day. Say it with me folks: Not 1x, not 2x, not 3x, not 4x, not 5x. Oh yeah baby, 6x. Yes, 6x Diamondbacks play. I did not even know you were on the Diamondbacks play until you came here and started weeping like a biatch with Poolside. Awwwww, you poor thing. I am having way too much fun with a crying broke dikk biatch ass liar like you.

iloseagain

simple. my thread is not the only bets i play. won tons of money on cavs game. and various other mlb plays today. im not lying lol i have no reason to lie about the amount of units i won today. i lost 4 units on one site and won 15 units on another site, for a grand total of +11 units

iloseagain

im having fun with you cuz its hilarious how much you dont care. your fingers gona be so swollen from typing that you wont be able to fit them up your own asshole tonight like usual

Anubis

simple. my thread is not the only bets i play. won tons of money on cavs game. and various other mlb plays today. im not lying lol i have no reason to lie about the amount of units i won today. i lost 4 units on one site and won 15 units on another site, for a grand total of +11 units
    FYI - This is the MLB Betting forum and I am referring to your MLB thread with all your posted plays for May-25-2016. I do not care about your lies of winning 200 units, 15 units or 10 units (ahem ahem) today in other sports. Stop saying lies to cover another lie. You just got exposed. Now stop crying like a broke dikk degenerate bitch ass gambler.

Anubis

im having fun with you cuz its hilarious how much you dont care. your fingers gona be so swollen from typing that you wont be able to fit them up your own asshole tonight like usual
    Nah, lil liar kiddo. I am just having fun imagining how your bank account is getting swollen up with these ginormous gains that you are referring to. 6x Diamondbacks loss:
    I just cannot stop laughing .

iloseagain

lol youre a real treat. never seen someone get so much happiness over one lost bet. i won like 10x on cavs game alone between 1q, 1h, game, and live bets. Glad i could make your day so much better though

MMA_Oracle
    MMA_Oracle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

rule 1: never feed the troll. he will just go away if no one pays attention to him

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Oracle View Post
    rule 1: never feed the troll. he will just go away if no one pays attention to him
    oh i know. its fun watching him type paragraphs over absolutely nothing. im not arguing with him haha, just playing along to see how long he would continue to carry this on...

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Oracle View Post
    Rule 2: Do not forget rule 1.

Brilliant! Yes, take your own advice and stop feeding the troll. Punk ass kiddos Poolside and Iloseagain (roflmao) trolled me in the Tuesday 24-May-2016 LTProfits thread and unnecessarily started name-calling me there for simply stating facts. Then they had a huge loss on their Diamondbacks bet and started crying here. Karma biatch!

Anubis

lol youre a real treat. never seen someone get so much happiness over one lost bet. i won like 10x on cavs game alone between 1q, 1h, game, and live bets. Glad i could make your day so much better though
    Keep your cheers emoji to yourself, liar. I cannot even imagine sitting for a drink with a low-life lying broke dikk degenerate gambler sleazeball like you. Next time, think twice before you throw the first name-calling stone. 6x Diamondbacks loss:
    rolfmao

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

For other folks, if you read the other Tuesday LTProfits May-24-2016 thread you will understand the relevance to context behind the phrase "could care less."
    "For other folks" lol I'm sure

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Why does this Anubis person have 33 posts and all are in two LT threads?

Well whatever.

iloseagain

the guy never stops! This is too funny

Anubis

"For other folks" lol I'm sure
    Oh yes! Please do check out how grammar expert, Poolside, teed off with a reverse drive to drill himself an extra hole between his legs in that thread. Right after that hole was drilled, the Diamondbacks drilled him another hole between his legs. Then, this wimp came here crying like a biatch ass to tell everyone his sob story on how he got schooled (drilled) twice:
    You cannot write a better script for Karma being a bitch. Everyone here now knows you got schooled twice. Nothing you say or do is going to change that you lil broke dikk loser. roflmao

iloseagain

im really starting to wonder who this dude is.. guy acts like hes just been a "lurker" for a while, and just made an account... YEA... Im SURE... Reveal yourself pussballs

Anubis

im really starting to wonder who this dude is.. guy acts like hes just been a "lurker" for a while, and just made an account... YEA... Im SURE... Reveal yourself pussballs
    lol kiddo, stop focusing on who I am. I only came here today for a Bookmaker.eu $3,0000 check payout delay issue, but you two punks entertained me and made my day with your name-calling and Diamondbacks bitch ass crying and wallowing. Go focus your thoughts on those secretive unposted plays where you will gain 15x / 10x units tomorrow. Shhhhhh, make sure to keep those plays a secret. lol

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

I could care less. roflmao again. For other folks, if you read the other Tuesday LTProfits May-24-2016 thread you will understand the relevance to context behind the phrase "could care less." Looking at you crying like a biatch for losing your 6x Diamondbacks play made my day. It just does not get any better.
    not to get involved but the correct saying is "couldn't care less" as in someone cares so little that they couldn't care any less. Just FYI.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Why does this Anubis person have 33 posts and all are in two LT threads?

Well whatever.
    Yep, guy joined few days ago and all his posts have been doubting a proven winner that is now +105.14 in MLB since the beginning of last season. Weird.

Anywho, 5-3, +2.00 day despite Rubby not having it tonight (although would have been nicer if meltdown occurred in 6th inning but oh well)

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Yep, guy joined few days ago and all his posts have been doubting a proven winner that is now +105.14 in MLB since the beginning of last season. Weird.

Anywho, 5-3, +2.00 day despite Rubby not having it tonight (although would have been nicer if meltdown occurred in 6th inning but oh well)
    Oh got it, the "barely getting by" 5-3 record of today makes yesterday's 1-5 record perfectly fine. You are still 6-14 since I joined. You have not broken even in your plays. Enough said. Unfortunately, in your best play of the night where you doubled down on the Arizona moneyline (full game and 5 innings), your sabermetrically aligned model could not predict the poor decision (in hindsight) of Arizona's manager to leave the starting pitcher in during the fifth inning. That tells me all I need to know. You will never convince me that you have an edge over this game of inches where lines are tight. Your 1-2 missing sabermetrically-based custom metrics that are not factored into the line are canceled out by the deluge of uncertainties and randomness this great game has. Numbers are usually good at predicting player outcomes, shifts and matchups. However, in the overall result of an MLB game where almost all factors are built into the line, there are way too many uncertainties that numbers or instinct cannot predict. Some other punk might come here and say: "hey, the game is an aggregation of matchups." Even if a runner gets on base, there are way too many uncertainties that come into play with a runner on base that analytical models cannot predict. For example, base running errors, wild pitches, bloop hits that empty the bases with 2 outs, poor umpiring decision, poor managerial decision, etc. Luck is a big factor even if you have made that perfect bet where the line was horrendous. In the end, you need a lot of luck in coming out with a winning record. In winning a bet, luck is far more important than exploiting line inefficiencies. Like I said earlier, line inefficiencies have no effect whatsoever on the result of the "game." That is why we play the game. There is no denying that. Good luck.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

imagine being a grown ass man tryna pick an efight all the time

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    I see. In your world, stating facts = picking fights.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Oh got it, the "barely getting by" 5-3 record of today makes yesterday's 1-5 record perfectly fine. You are still 6-14 since I joined. You have not broken even in your plays. Enough said. Unfortunately, in your best play of the night where you doubled down on the Arizona moneyline (full game and 5 innings), your sabermetrically aligned model could not predict the poor decision (in hindsight) of Arizona's manager to leave the starting pitcher in during the fifth inning. That tells me all I need to know. You will never convince me that you have an edge over this game of inches where lines are tight. Your 1-2 missing sabermetrically-based custom metrics that are not factored into the line are canceled out by the deluge of uncertainties and randomness this great game has. Numbers are usually good at predicting player outcomes, shifts and matchups. However, in the overall result of an MLB game where almost all factors are built into the line, there are way too many uncertainties that numbers or instinct cannot predict. Some other punk might come here and say: "hey, the game is an aggregation of matchups." Even if a runner gets on base, there are way too many uncertainties that come into play with a runner on base that analytical models cannot predict. For example, base running errors, wild pitches, bloop hits that empty the bases with 2 outs, poor umpiring decision, poor managerial decision, etc. Luck is a big factor even if you have made that perfect bet where the line was horrendous. In the end, you need a lot of luck in coming out with a winning record. In winning a bet, luck is far more important than exploiting line inefficiencies. Like I said earlier, line inefficiencies have no effect whatsoever on the result of the "game." That is why we play the game. There is no denying that. Good luck.
    And +100 units is luck? Seriously, what is your gripe with me? Not to brag, but I would challenge anyone to produce a +93 season like I had last year based strictly on one base unit per play. Not talking about guys that go 1-9 but claim winning record because the winner was for 10 units.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    It's what happens to winning gamblers at SBR, we get trolls.

First 1234 Last