klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

MLB Dog Day Sunday

Lots of good underdog bets today
    Cubs +114 - Really? I know its against Madbum at home but give me +money and the Cubs any day!
    Rays +114 - Archer pitching, not as dominant lately but still a good spot
    Rangers +131 - Hamels will give you a shot at winning every time
    Braves +130 - Phils bats have gone ice cold
    A's +112 - at home against Pineda 6.60 ERA

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

With you on rangers

Against you on cubs

As and rays look good especially rays.

Cant bet on atl ever

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

The Bravos might be turning a leaf here since they dumped the manager. Not that they're any good but they can compete like any other crappy team. I'm betting the Phils are coming back to earth after that hot start. Cubbies are always worth a shot with the way they hit.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Archer is not a ace pitcher the media hyped him up to be he has a barely 50 percent winning record

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cubs only

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Lots of good underdog bets today
    Cubs +114 - Really? I know its against Madbum at home but give me +money and the Cubs any day!
    Rays +114 - Archer pitching, not as dominant lately but still a good spot
    Rangers +131 - Hamels will give you a shot at winning every time
    Braves +130 - Phils bats have gone ice cold
    A's +112 - at home against Pineda 6.60 ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    The Bravos might be turning a leaf here since they dumped the manager. Not that they're any good but they can compete like any other crappy team. I'm betting the Phils are coming back to earth after that hot start. Cubbies are always worth a shot with the way they hit.
    You're talking about the Cubs that have lost games this season to Robbie Ray, Chad Bettis, Tyler Chatwood, Daniel Straily, Colin Rea, Drew Pomeranz, Chase Anderson, Junior Guerra, and 6 ERA Matt Cain, right? You're talking about the Cubs team that's recently lost series to the Padres and Brewers and have only scored more than 3 runs once in the past week, right? Just making sure we're talking about the same team here.

You said they're always worth a shot cause they rake. Well wtf has been their problem the past 10 days or so losing to no-name and washed-up pitchers? Maybe Maddon should bat Zobrist cleanup again instead of his best hitter Rizzo cause it clearly works well. That dude has micromanaged the Cubs into a funk screwing around with his lineup so much. Bryant should be 3 and Rizzo 4 always. Zobrist can bat 2 or 5 no need for the crap Maddon is pulling. He's got Heyward screwed up too. Dude should be 6 not top of the order. Maybe that's why Joe doesn't have any rings as MLB manager. Zobrist isn't a cleanup hitter in any MLB lineup except maybe Atlanta cause they're putrid.