daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Is Marylands state song O Christmas Tree?

Wtf

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You took the words out of my mouth.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

As a proud alumnus and member of the Terrapin Club, I've always wondered the same thing!...

Da Manster!

PS...but I'll one up you blazer!...I remember when the Seminole fans used to chant "LETS GO SEMINOLES!!...SEMINOLES!...SEMINOLES!!.. ..LETS GO SEMINOLES!...SEMINOLES!...SEMINOLES!"....wash, rinse, repeat...but then they copied off the braves fans and their war chant and to this day they still do it!..."WHOOOAAAAA...OOOHHHHOOAAOOOOHHO!...WAHOO OOAAAOOHOOO!"

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    PS...but I'll one up you blazer!...I remember when the Seminole fans used to chant "LETS GO SEMINOLES!!...SEMINOLES!...SEMINOLES!!.. ..LETS GO SEMINOLES!...SEMINOLES!...SEMINOLES!"....wash, rinse, repeat...but then they copied off the braves fans and their war chant and to this day they still do it!..."WHOOOAAAAA...OOOHHHHOOAAOOOOHHO!...WAHOO OOAAAOOHOOO!"

The Braves actually copied them. When Deion Sanders was with them on their playoff run in 91 he started doing the chop and it caught on.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    The Braves actually copied them. When Deion Sanders was with them on their playoff run in 91 he started doing the chop and it caught on.
    yes, originally the braves copied them but the braves fans were the ones that started the war chant, not the Florida St chant....the seminole fans then copied the braves fans and instead of saying "LETS GO SEMINOLES" like they used to, they did the Braves "WHOAAAOOOOAAAOOOO" war chant.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Very well, I'm a braves fan too so it all ran together

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Yeah, I was singing the christmas tree lyrics, too. LOL