Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    if you dont watch it how do you know you dont like where its going?????
    Live stats, duh.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6410

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    +6.5 units
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Yeah, fuk me for dividing my bankrolls for every single system into 100 parts representing 100%, I do that solely to inflate my winnings. But since you're all convinced I'm a loser, it'll actually inflate my losses, so you should be happy.
    You can't possibly be this dense. Right? Maybe...

Carry on.

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You can't possibly be this dense. Right? Maybe...

Carry on.
    Why do you care about inflating my losses? Stfu.

Hibernian won after having in-play odds around 60 haha.
    -25.07 +33.3 = 8.23

Bet 4. Bayern Munich AH0 33.3u @1.36

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Wtf does AH0 mean in sports? Never seen that before in my life.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

AsianHandicap=+0, aka "pk"
    soccer bets are for regulation-time only...
    in this case the "moneyline" or "result of contest" plays have 3 (not 2) gradings...1,X,2
    so what people call ML actually is AH-0.5, meaning a draw (the "X" result) is graded a loss
    if you want to get your bet refunded for a draw, you want AH+0, aka. "pk" or "dnb"(Draw=No Bet)

for a guy who's been a member here 4 years, never seeing anything like that before in your life indicates you need to learn HOW to expand your horizons...ever hear about this amazing thing called google...

here's what comes up when you search "sports betting ah0"
    https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=VilBV-qQMc7z8weXrZ3QCw&gws_rd=ssl#q=sports+betting+ah0
    Last edited by fitguy67; 05-21-16 at 10:57 PM.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    AsianHandicap=+0, aka "pk"
    soccer bets are for regulation-time only...
    in this case the "moneyline" or "result of contest" plays have 3 (not 2) gradings...1,X,2
    so what people call ML actually is AH-0.5, meaning a draw (the "X" result) is graded a loss
    if you want to get your bet refunded for a draw, you want AH+0, aka. "pk" or "dnb"(Draw=No Bet)

for a guy who's been a member here 4 years, never seeing anything like that before in your life indicates you need to learn to expand your horizons...ever hear about this amazing thing called google...

here's what comes up when you search "sports betting ah0"
    https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=VilBV-qQMc7z8weXrZ3QCw&gws_rd=ssl#q=sports+betting+ah0
    Naw I'm good bruh. I don't fuk with soccer. Pussy sport. Boring to watch and the guys are all soft. Bunch of fixers too per Interpol. They sit there holding their legs for 5 minutes after a tackle. Meanwhile the dudes in baseball or hockey get hit with a 100 mph pitch or shot from the point and get right back up and keep playing. You would have to pay me to go to a soccer game it's so boring I wouldn't go if someone gave me free tickets.

Gaze73

There's nothing more boring than baseball though. Freaking 3-4 hour matches, and most of the time nothing happens.

Anyway, not gonna overthink the last pick:

Barcelona 33.3u @1.3

If it ends in a draw I'm never taking a side in another fukking cup game ever again. Yesterday took Rangers, Bayern, Manchester, Juventus -1 loss, 3 draws(2 wins in OT, 1 in penalty).

Gaze73

Regardless of how Barcelona ends, here's a series 2 pick:

10 units Club Brugge + FC Copenhagen double @1.86

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26799

There's nothing more boring than baseball though. Freaking 3-4 hour matches, and most of the time nothing happens.

Anyway, not gonna overthink the last pick:

Barcelona 33.3u @1.3

If it ends in a draw I'm never taking a side in another fukking cup game ever again. Yesterday took Rangers, Bayern, Manchester, Juventus -1 loss, 3 draws(2 wins in OT, 1 in penalty).

Gaze73

See, I fukking called it, I'm glad it ended that way. I'll keep an eye for draws in cup games next time, it's fukking incredible how often they occur, yet the are odds the same as if those were regular matches. If it wasn't a cup game Barca would've won 4-1.

-20 units total. You happy now swordsandtequila? -20 instead of -4.
    Last edited by Gaze73; 05-22-16 at 04:42 PM.

Gaze73

Giants ML 10 units @1.79

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

-20 units

fitguy67

^oh yee of little faith...

there's still 8 more series-bullets in the bankroll-chamber left to fire..^

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6410

See, I fukking called it, I'm glad it ended that way. I'll keep an eye for draws in cup games next time, it's fukking incredible how often they occur, yet the are odds the same as if those were regular matches. If it wasn't a cup game Barca would've won 4-1.

-20 units total. You happy now swordsandtequila? -20 instead of -4.
    Am I happy? I don't give two shits whether you win or lose. Doesn't change the fact that your system of "units" is bs. But that's been well established. I'm done.

fitguy67

let me see if i understand this method,

the units referred to here seem pretty clear and consistently applied: 1% of a 100 unit starting bank

an easy way to think of it is to assume a starting bank of $1000, then each unit referred to is $10...
    and the start of every series begins with a 10u or $100 bet (a full 10% of the starting roll)

this unit-definition will not be revised to 1% of the bank as it grows or shrinks...it is defined as 1% of the STARTING bank of 100 units (ie. a fixed $10, based on the starting roll of $1000)

so, henceforth, just multiply any of the unit amounts by 10 to get the $-based-on-a-$1000-starting-roll

-20u, means he's down 200 bucks, or down to 800 of his starting 1000 roll

and the giants win @1.79 means the latest project jumped from 10u to 17.9u for a profit of 7.9 thus far, which when combined with the -20u on closed projects, puts the entire thread down 12.1u

re-stated in $ terms: the $100 bucks he's risking on this latest project has turned into $179 for a $79 profit thus far, which when combined with the -$200 result of the closed projects, puts the entire thread down $121 at this stage
    _________

next play will be to risk the entire 17.9u/$179 project-roll into a play on something @1.2 or better...and to stop the project (and empty all its proceeds back into the master-bankroll) whenever the project roll has at least quintupled to 50u/$500 or more (thus whenever the project has netted at least 40u/$400)...then a new 10u/$100 project is started...rinse and repeat

BUT that's the easy part...it's finding these @1.2+ plays that'll hit at a high enough rate to reach your project-targets before going busto that'll be the problem...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 05-22-16 at 11:47 PM.

Gaze73

Yep, you got it all correct, fitguy.

Let's gamble on tennis.

Querrey 17.9u @1.43

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gaze it is risky

good luck today

Gaze73

Fukking tennis, why did 95% of people bet on this piece of shit of a player?

I'm gonna stick to normal sports.

Gimnasia 10u @1.87

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

I thought this ghost was banned?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Fukking tennis, why did 95% of people bet on this piece of shit of a player?

I'm gonna stick to normal sports.

Gimnasia 10u @1.87

tennis and soccer are normal sports you just suck at gambling!

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

A lifetime of gambling has taught me the following "system":

If you pick winners, every system is a good system
    If you pick losers, no system is a good system

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Gambling is a game of runs OP.

Not taking away from the effort you've put in here OP but have you considered what happens when you go on a bad run here ie that time when you lose 7-8 out of 10 thus taking you back several weeks due to the juice you have to pay on the losses?
    Hope you re-read this OP for the sake of your BR if nothing else...

fitguy67

^this...
    thread so far's 4-4 on pick result's , but that's led to the evaporation of 3 of the ten 10% chunks, or a drop of 30% of the starting bankroll (from $1000 say, to $700 in dollar terms)...

good results require good picks...which depends on good knowledge of the sports...

for example, anybody with a few years of tennis betting will tell you Sam Querrey and Fabio Fognini are famous for making you wanna commit suicide...not guys you can rely on to reward you for your trust in them as favorites...serial heartbreakers when you've laid lots of chalk on them in order to buy a win cuz they're supposed to style on an inferior player...on the contrary, they're far more profitable to bet as dogs...when they're not supposed to win, especially hot on the heels of laying an egg like Querrey did today(as he so often does when he's heavily favored to win)...

at a more elite level, same thing can be said of Wawrinka...who's worth backing as a favorite ONLY at slam events...otherwise he's dog or nothing (which means he's not smart to bet on the majority of the time, cuz there's only a small handful of players who'll ever be favored over him...but this doesn't stop him from losing to lesser player alarmingly frequently, simply out of lack of effort if the tournament is not important enough for him)

when i saw you picked--of all the faves on the card--Queer-boy...i made the sign of the cross and prayed for you, lol...
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave fitguy67 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

OP listen to fitguy, he has a clue...

Not knocking your effort here but one of the things a good gambler does is utilize value efficiency ie based on your model thus far you've risked your entire bankroll and although you are 4-4 the juice has made you come out in the red to the degree of almost 30%...

During the same period I have posted 2 wagers, been fortunate enough to go 2-0 while risking the equative of 40% and (using the model you are using) have returns of near on 250%, based primarily on value efficiency ie not paying ANYONE juice and making the book work for me instead of the other way around...

I don't say that to you simply brag (and apologise if I come off as a douche as that's not my intent), more highlight that no matter the odds, at the end of the day gambling is a 50/50 proposition.

The wolves here (and they know who they are) will try and get you caught into the mindset of not having to pay juice when you win but what happens when you don't win??

Look at your bank roll and find the answer...

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    ^this...
    thread so far's 4-4 on pick result's , but that's led to the evaporation of 3 of the ten 10% chunks, or a drop of 30% of the starting bankroll (from $1000 say, to $700 in dollar terms)...

good results require good picks...which depends on good knowledge of the sports...

for example, anybody with a few years of tennis betting will tell you Sam Querrey and Fabio Fognini are famous for making you wanna commit suicide...not guys you can rely on to reward you for your trust in them as favorites...serial heartbreakers when you've laid lots of chalk on them in order to buy a win cuz they're supposed to style on an inferior player...on the contrary, they're far more profitable to bet as dogs...when they're not supposed to win, especially hot on the heels of laying an egg like Querrey did today(as he so often does when he's heavily favored to win)...

at a more elite level, same thing can be said of Wawrinka...who's worth backing as a favorite ONLY at slam events...otherwise he's dog or nothing (which means he's not smart to bet on the majority of the time, cuz there's only a small handful of players who'll ever be favored over him...but this doesn't stop him from losing to lesser player alarmingly frequently, simply out of lack of effort if the tournament is not important enough for him)

when i saw you picked--of all the faves on the card--Queer-boy...i made the sign of the cross and prayed for you, lol...
    Queery was one of the biggest public favs yesterday for some goddamn reason, that's why I took him. Obviously you can't trust the public to pick a tennis fav for you.

Also Gimnasia 10u @1.87 easy win +8.7u.

Gaze73

Parnu Linnameeskond - Paide Linnameeskond U3 18.7u @1.87

What the hell, let's go all-in to chase the losses.

Parnu Linnameeskond - Paide Linnameeskond U4.5 60u @1.22
    Last edited by Gaze73; 05-24-16 at 05:35 AM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

easy to go all in with air

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    easy to go all in with air
    Sure, if it wins, it's air, but if it loses, you'll be posting links to this thread for years.

fitguy67

listen to ACoochy, he has a clue...

i see that, like me...he's borrowed the essence of your bankroll-/betsize management, but "rolling his own" plays just as I have come to...the trick is to patiently wait for the solid plays to come to you...the one's that are really worth the chalk

hang in there...you've got 7 bullets left to fire...and just one successful project nets at least 4 of 'em...

one thing i like about your strategy is that it opens you up to looking for value in the high-ticket-price range that you would never have considered otherwise...

one modification i employ...i consider every new project as, in effect, a manually-rolled, one step at at time parlay, that you keep snowballing, with as many hi-quality legs as are available AS they become available...no need to parlay legs together to meet a 1.2 threshold...eg. if you spot a true bargain (ie. something that you reckon has a much greater chance of winning than "(1/odds)" says it does) hit it, even if you have nothing of solid quality to parlay with it right now to bring it up to 1.2...even if it's ony 1.09, consider it a 9% boost to the project's role that you can carry on with once it's settled by adding further leg/legs...inching forward, driven by value, not haste or the need to hit minimum odds...and each project successfully ends once it's project-bank has quintupled, regardless of the number of component legs you needed to get there

good luck going forward

Gaze73

Damn, I was greedy by not taking U3.5. I knew that the POS home team won't score(6 scoreless at home in a row now), but didn't expect more than 2 from the visitors.

At least the all in bet won 13.2 units

Next bet I can't decide between Giants or Orioles, so I'll try to make a super safe double.

Orioles +2.5 & Giants +1.5 double 31.9u @1.63 (5dimes)

Gaze73

Oh yeah, the first bitch cashed!

Thread: -30 + 42 = +12

See, this is what I like about the system. Normally I would just put a flat bet on Orioles ML and Giants -1, go 1:1 and lose big due to juice. But here I can even buy points for favs.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Oh yeah, the first bitch cashed!

Thread: -30 + 42 = +12

See, this is what I like about the system. Normally I would just put a flat bet on Orioles ML and Giants -1, go 1:1 and lose big due to juice. But here I can even buy points for favs.
    first one cashed the other day finish off the system. you will be a loser in the end

Gaze73

El-Hodood vs Aswan. Total Goals: Under 2.5 10u @1.49

Gaze73

Easy, I love shitty teams.

Vaduz + 2 & Cleveland Indians +2.5 double 14.9u @1.84 (Marathonbet)

First 123 Last