Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Flopp is another German relltard and liverpool

Is going to take Another step downward.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Give him a full season with HIS own players and we'll see. He really needs to dump Moreno, Mignolet, Benteke and relegate Henderson to the Bench. That team needs major revamping

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

He is sharp. Liverpool will win the epl once with him

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Going to be a Kop legend I think. Team is full of bad buys and he game made them alright.

Defense needs a huge work over, Kolo Toure should not be starting European Cup finals, big respect to the guy but he's past it. Knocking out Dortmund proved to me he's got it.

@Killer, agreed on the first three you mentioned, freakin' Mignolet has been a disaster, Benteke should be in the Championship playing route one football, Moreno is okay in the squad gets killed by any decent winger on defense though.

Looking bright on the red side of Merseyside imo. Can see the owners being careful with the funds though so we'll see, winning that final and getting Champions League would of been different maybe.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Going to be a Kop legend I think. Team is full of bad buys and he game made them alright.

Defense needs a huge work over, Kolo Toure should not be starting European Cup finals, big respect to the guy but he's past it. Knocking out Dortmund proved to me he's got it.

@Killer, agreed on the first three you mentioned, freakin' Mignolet has been a disaster, Benteke should be in the Championship playing route one football, Moreno is okay in the squad gets killed by any decent winger on defense though.

Looking bright on the red side of Merseyside imo. Can see the owners being careful with the funds though so we'll see, winning that final and getting Champions League would of been different maybe.
    It's a shame about Benteke. He was a beast on Villa and I had high hopes for him. He's extremely one dimensional.