swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Wtf? Obama hussien and his democratic party brought on black friday. Shut down pokerstars and full tilt. Lol.
    No. Fuk you. Obama hussien and the demo partiers enforced it.
    Forever and ever the obama pie administration is linked to black friday. Pretty sure muslims think gambling is forbidden under the koran
    One of the first things osama did when he took office is shut down online poker.
    Do your homework. UIGEA was signed into law by George W. Bush in Oct. 2006; the final regulations ("Final Rule") were released in Nov. 2008 and came into effect Jan. 2009, the day before Obama's administration took office. At the point he had no choice but to enforce the law. Google the phrase "midnight drop" in regards to political shenanigans. But nice try.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Do your homework. UIGEA was signed into law by George W. Bush in Oct. 2006; the final regulations ("Final Rule") were released in Nov. 2008 and came into effect Jan. 2009, the day before Obama's administration took office. At the point he had no choice but to enforce the law. Google the phrase "midnight drop" in regards to political shenanigans. But nice try.
    don't know why you bother. these same guys believe that the hostages were released because of reagan. not that it was in the works already. iran hated carter because of his relations with egyptians

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Last edited by jtoler; 05-18-16 at 05:17 AM.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Unfortunatley I see this happening without a fight it's not like any of us here are pounding our representatives to prevent it from happening and if we were there aren't enough of us for them to even take notice, this isn't the kind of fight your average person is going to get involved in

The average Joe blow Who throws some bucks on football during the season isn't going to get involved

I didn't catch in the article as to when this is going to be brought up? Voted on or is it just added to the existing bill and it's a done deal?

Later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 05-18-16 at 07:00 AM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    For once they may not be trying to justify Trumpturds position...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Unfortunatley I see this happening without a fight it's not like any of us here are pounding our representatives to prevent it from happening and if we were there aren't enough of us for them to even take notice, this isn't the kind of fight your average person is going to get involved in

The average Joe blow Who throws some bucks on football during the season isn't going to get involved

I didn't catch in the article as to when this is going to be brought up? Voted on or is it just added to the existing bill and it's a done deal?

Later
    What happens to SBR if this goes through as yankees will no longer be able to use books??

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    What happens to SBR if this goes through as yankees will no longer be able to use books??
    I guess my bookmark tool bar will be less crowded. I'm in FL so I can be in the Bahamas in a hour so it's not the end of the world for me.

Later

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

already vote to my local Senators in NJ

First 1234