Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

You really are clueless guy, it doesn't matter weather they like or agree with the law, they have to enforce it.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Dem's & Rep's are all weasels.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

A billionaire being supported by a billionaire huh

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    You really are clueless guy, it doesn't matter weather they like or agree with the law, they have to enforce it.
    Bullshit. They dont have to enforce shit. It was a deliberate decision to go for pokerstars amd fulltilts bankrolls.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Jackass, the price of oil is low because supply is at an all time high!

You don't know that which you are arguing.

Oh. It's it's going to stay low forever LOL

It's all cyclical
    Jesus Christ, how can you over simplify something to the point of sounding like a 3rd grader? You obviously have no clue about any of the factors which contribute to our pathetic current oil prices. You are doing a good job proving that you are clueless.

Enjoy your $2 gasoline while it lasts. Your only chance of stay a float will be that Shillary keeps pumping the freebies to you bloodsuckers.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Bullshit. They dont have to enforce shit. It was a deliberate decision to go for pokerstars amd fulltilts bankrolls.
    When you get a real clue, come back and talk, um Kay?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Jesus Christ, how can you over simplify something to the point of sounding like a 3rd grader? You obviously have no clue about any of the factors which contribute to our pathetic current oil prices. You are doing a good job proving that you are clueless.

Enjoy your $2 gasoline while it lasts. Your only chance of stay a float will be that Shillary keeps pumping the freebies to you bloodsuckers.
    LOL calling people clueless and implying that America has any control over the price of oil in the same post

Well known that the Saudis are pumping massive amounts to keep prices low and prevent Iran from gaining significant market share.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Or maybe we are cavorting with the Saudi's to bring down Venezuela. Hard to say, but that seems like it's happening.
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave gauchojake 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    A billionaire being supported by a billionaire huh
    A paper billionaire being supported by a legitimate multi-billionaire

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

[QUOTE=TxAaron;25726808]Banning offshore books would probably be the best thing that ever happened to you loser.

While you worry about that, I'll put my trust in Trump to to revitalize the economy and get my business in oil and gas back as it was in the Bush era. It wont effect you democrats either way, you have no businesses, jobs, employees to pay, families to feed, so I'm sure you banking on gov assist
    hey dumb ass! Things went to shit during the bush years! My family IS IN THE OIL SECTOR! If a rig was made since 69 than good possibility it was from my uncle. Just as trump said it was the bush family that ****** up the economy.your probably so stupid you believe that it was the loans that ****** up the economy when it was the derivatives!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    democrats are like freeplays, republicans are the rake

you want to be the man, you be republican
    rudy rudy rudy! if your a man than you are a blue dog democrat or they also call them reagan democrats.bush about penetrating destroyed usa. But i did make a shitload of money cleaning out those repoed houses. or shall i say my crews made a shit load of money.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    A paper billionaire being supported by a legitimate multi-billionaire
    This!

chico2663

[QUOTE=TxAaron;25727214]Jesus Christ, how can you over simplify something to the point of sounding like a 3rd grader? You obviously have no clue about any of the factors which contribute to our pathetic current oil prices. You are doing a good job proving that you are clueless.

Enjoy your $2 gasoline while it lasts. Your only chance of stay a float will be that Shillary keeps pumping the freebies to yo
    evidently you have no clue. the reason that gas is in abundance is because saudi is trying to break the shale producers by flooding the market.Back in 1981 ,my uncle said we had enough oil in shale to be independent. He said that gas would have to be at 3.50 for it to work because saudi would try to saturate the market(which they are to bankrupt them.) why linn energy, goodrich petroleum to name a few went bankrupt.

Brock Landers

Chico has a clue!

Refreshing to see!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I've never, and will never, support a Republican in my life
    Guy sitting at home with Comcast Internet Essentials.

Truth be told.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

thanks

ill take advice from 50yr old pizza delivery guy

Clinton it is kids

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    thanks

ill take advice from 50yr old pizza delivery guy

Clinton it is kids

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brock does not deliver pizza men

Corporate guy now

TxAaron

[QUOTE=chico2663;25727308]
    Banning offshore books would probably be the best thing that ever happened to you loser.

While you worry about that, I'll put my trust in Trump to to revitalize the economy and get my business in oil and gas back as it was in the Bush era. It wont effect you democrats either way, you have no businesses, jobs, employees to pay, families to feed, so I'm sure you banking on gov assist
    hey dumb ass! Things went to shit during the bush years! My family IS IN THE OIL SECTOR! If a rig was made since 69 than good possibility it was from my uncle. Just as trump said it was the bush family that ****** up the economy.your probably so stupid you believe that it was the loans that ****** up the economy when it was the derivatives!

Too bad that uncle of yours didn't use any of his oil riches to send your dumbass to grammar school so it didn't look like a 3rd grader was typing on the forums.

Thanks for the breaking news on Saudi producing a lot of oil. I'm sure all the viewers from North Korea reading the 2010 version of the internet will appreciate update.

chico2663

tx aaron most guys i know that worry about a man's grammar are guys that were in the band or in glee club. Real men are good at math. People that are pusses worry about english! Now i had a stroke so i really don't give shit about grammar. I noticed that you didn't argue the facts but then again you are voting for trump. I will say that when I argue with brooks he at least argues facts ! not your grammar is so bad. rotflmao! YOU SHOULD BE BITCH SLAPPED FOR USING TEXAS IN YOU NAME!
    Last edited by chico2663; 05-17-16 at 12:26 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This will be bad

I am in Vegas but others it will hurt

This cannot pass

TxAaron

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    tx aaron most guys i know that worry about a man's grammar are guys that were in the band or in glee club. Real men are good at math. People that are pusses worry about english! Now i had a stroke so i really don't give shit about grammar. I noticed that you didn't argue the facts but then again you are voting for trump. I will say that when I argue with brooks he at least argues facts ! not your grammar is so bad. rotflmao! YOU SHOULD BE BITCH SLAPPED FOR USING TEXAS IN YOU NAME!
    Its been a while since I received my degree in petro engineering...Care to give me a refresher in differential equations? Show my how much of a real man you are.

chico2663

noticed that democrats always get busted for girls but repubs always get with boys.I don't care if another man wants to screw another man. But i find the repubs are nothing but phoney. The senator radel from fla passed a bill that said welfare people should be drug tested but got caught doing cocaine.I did business with his father and uncle in cincinnati because they owned funeral homes.the guys that were after clinton -gingrich caught cheating on wife,hyde cheating on wife and hastert cheating with boys. they will be the first one bitching about the public receiving benefits but they are getting subsidies from the govt for their farms

chico2663

as i said i had a stroke. when i received my degree in the 80's getting a 's in cal 1 and 2 and anatomy and physiology; i never worried about a man's english. You are the dumb ass talking smack about the oil industry but don't know shit about it. But hey your english is better than mine. I'm not sure you would suck a c@ck but i can bet safely you would roll it around in your mouth a couple times. By the way I was man enough to play rugby for miami university when we finshed 3rd in nation at lsu. What grade school did you play ball for?

chico2663

but then again you can't even afford pro status

TxAaron

Looks like you are missing the point again...No one cares if you do cocaine. People care that you are on government assistance and then using that money to do cocaine... Big difference.

Now hold your hand out son, we are working so you don't have to.

TxAaron

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    as i said i had a stroke. when i received my degree in the 80's getting a 's in cal 1 and 2 and anatomy and physiology; i never worried about a man's english. You are the dumb ass talking smack about the oil industry but don't know shit about it. But hey your english is better than mine. I'm not sure you would suck a c@ck but i can bet safely you would roll it around in your mouth a couple times. By the way I was man enough to play rugby for miami university when we finshed 3rd in nation at lsu. What grade school did you play ball for?
    How much money are you making with that rugby experience?

chico2663

well when i worked at trans americaan was always 130,ooo but since i'm on ssdi i only get 32,000. now i usually was self employed but figure this out. if i am at a top bracket on ssdi. how much more would i have gotten if i always had an employer. but i do have house paid off. Also couple acres of land . over 50,000 in savings and a 401k that i can take distributions of 700o and not pay taxes on. so i am doing alright. i was good enough that they changed the contract because of me twice.Also had a series 6 and 7license. also made 13 straight free trips. never staid in room costing company less then 350 and less than 4 days and that wasn't included on taxes.
    Last edited by chico2663; 05-17-16 at 01:07 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

wake up, how do you think uigea got passed? that's how these mother fukkers roll... this is nothing new pal.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Please educate me about these factors? What are they?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Or maybe we are cavorting with the Saudi's to bring down Venezuela. Hard to say, but that seems like it's happening.
    this is no laughing matter. you should see some of the vids on venezuela. that place is like hell right now.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

another note, why do evil fukks like adelson and rockefeller live so long?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Illuminati blood suckers but don't forget the koch brothers. find it funny that koch brothers said clinton was a better president than bush

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Same thing with Dick Cheney, I hate him with his company Halliburton won no-bid Iraq contract.

With money, they can get the best doctors and the best healthcare in the world.

chico2663

First 1234 Last