survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I thought Kerr had a particularly bad coaching night. It'll be interesting to see the adjustments he makes tomorrow

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Funny how all year OKC sucked in the 4th quarter, and then all of a sudden they're beating two historical NBA teams primarily in the 4th.

Most likely GS for me, thinking of taking it now at 8.5, can see it closing at 9 or 9.5. I wasn't sure if OKC would steal one of the first two games, but felt like they'd play one game down to the wire. OKC should let down a bit, might see classic Warriors 20+ point win tomorrow.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

No response to my last reply BigDofA then I will assume Thunder continues to let gs shoot 10/20 from 3 the first 3 quarters every game this series and risks being blown out. Whether they claw back or not 8 points is not a lot but people betting on Thunder will have you convinced otherwise no one even talks about the two blown calls either

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If you've watched every GSW/OKC game this year, I'm not sure how you could feel comfortable backing them at -8.5.

GSW will probably win a close game but who knows. Maybe OKC is in their head a little bit after tonight's game.

It's weird how OKC has an inside game and can survive a bad shooting night now where as the Warriors are pretty much predicated on the jump shot. Totally different feel than a few years ago for me.

Meanwhile, the script for Lebron finally bringing a ring to Cleveland is slowly unfolding. OKC might end up taking out both teams that Lebron couldn't beat.
    Maybe the new script wants the Dynamic Duo, Westbrook and Durantula win a tittle, because is probably they are playing last year together....

NBA where amazing happens

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    No response to my last reply BigDofA then I will assume Thunder continues to let gs shoot 10/20 from 3 the first 3 quarters every game this series and risks being blown out. Whether they claw back or not 8 points is not a lot but people betting on Thunder will have you convinced otherwise no one even talks about the two blown calls either
    The Warriors actually got the benefit of the doubt on the calls last night. Durant got mugged several times and no whistle.

OKC should have had a much bigger lead.

You're banking on the Warriors shooting better. I get it. I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you I'm just saying KD and Westbrrok can also shoot better.

Are you laying 8.5 on the Warriors?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

dont sleep on billy donavan..

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The Warriors actually got the benefit of the doubt on the calls last night. Durant got mugged several times and no whistle.

OKC should have had a much bigger lead.

You're banking on the Warriors shooting better. I get it. I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you I'm just saying KD and Westbrrok can also shoot better.

Are you laying 8.5 on the Warriors?
    if I had to I would buy a point. What I'm looking to do is a Warriors series bet probably before game 2

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Bad spot against a desperate team tomorrow imo

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    x

This. Don't overthink it. Whatever you lost on Game 1, make it back and then some by going ML Game 2. The NBA won't let Golden State lose 2 in a row at home. Plus, Golden State only plays hard when they have too.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

First 12