KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Be careful with Ghenghis Kahn, he lies to posters. I'm not attesting to the accuracy of his posts above, but would encourage readers to verify any information he provides for themselves.

It's the internet and Ghenghis Kahn is one of those guys, if you know what I mean.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

This means they got no bitcoin to begin with son

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They will hammer your account if they see you betting close to or after real event times anyway.
    yeah i would never recommend that, if you win it's stealing, and even if someone had no morals it gives the bookie a chance to freeroll you... just wondering if that's why he was betting cubs games in particular

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah i would never recommend that, if you win it's stealing, and even if someone had no morals it gives the bookie a chance to freeroll you... just wondering if that's why he was betting cubs games in particular
    did you read my post? not because of live betting. i was limited because i went something like 25 for 30 on afl and nrl. cubs games in particular wtf you talking about willis? cubs were down and i thought they were actually gonna win. they ended up losing. you people are clueless.

it's not just live betting pal. they won't let me bet on 1st 5 or ufc and i don't bet those very often. they're just scared...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I wasn't talking about you Ghenghis.

Mike just mentioned trying to live bet based on a radio or fast broadcast and I was replying that even if you do get a few bets in all books will can you fairly quickly once they see you betting very near or post real event time.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    This means they got no bitcoin to begin with son
    They ran a 50% reload bonus for bitcoin deposits. They are flush now.

CanadaEH99
    CanadaEH99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Just got my first ever Bodog withdrawal and it was through bitcoin.

Request - May 20th
    Processed+Received - May 22nd (right around 48hours)

Was worried with all the negatives I heard, Glad my experience was a good one. Hope you guys get paid!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    did you read my post? not because of live betting. i was limited because i went something like 25 for 30 on afl and nrl. cubs games in particular wtf you talking about willis? cubs were down and i thought they were actually gonna win. they ended up losing. you people are clueless.

it's not just live betting pal. they won't let me bet on 1st 5 or ufc and i don't bet those very often. they're just scared...
    i was responding to optional, not you

and if you would read, maybe you would see why i mentioned cubs games in particular. unlike most tv/radio broadcasts, cubs radio has no delay so (at least in the past) you could hear what happens a few seconds before the live betting moves

BrickJames
    Action

Why are they slow rolling so hard? Optional? Anyone? They are slow rolling me again.

BrickJames
    Action

Kvb, khann get the fukk out of my thread and take your stupid bullshit somewhere else

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

their it guy probably doesnt know what the penetrate hes doing

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    their it guy probably doesnt know what the penetrate hes doing
    They really have no excuse. All they have to do is push a button.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

maybe it's you. got paid with bitcoin in less than 48 hours with my last withdrawal.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Why are they slow rolling so hard? Optional? Anyone? They are slow rolling me again.
    I don't know BJ. But as others do seem to be getting paid now, maybe shoot in an SBR complaint form and have someone prod them about it?

Cush
    Cush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I have fallen into the Bovada trap many times... wait weeks and weeks for a cashout and then end up gambling it all away =(

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I got a $10 Copa America freeplay from them yesterday....rolled in a little over 1K in less than 24h.

I haven't made a deposit at that site in over 6 years and already took them to cleaners about a year ago when they gave me a similar freeplay.
    I'm gonna try to request a BTC withdrawal tomorrow from them and we'll let you guys know how long it takes for me to get the money.

First 1234