Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Spurs still win the series down 3-2

There's no point in analyzing the matchups at this point. It's game 6 and it is what it is. Spurs are the better team. Most here expected a 6 or 7 game series. I did not think the Thunder could beat the Spurs twice at home. Very uncharacteristic for Spurs to drop that game last night the way they did. Aldridge played horrible, but is still clearly a massive mismatch in this series. I expect him to drop 30 in game 6 and probably again in game 7. Parker has been missing his usual jumper. I don't expect that to continue. Leonard is still playing well, but has been getting abused by Westbrook for a couple games. He can't let that happen next 2 games. Spurs really have to start to show their depth here, and use all the players at their disposal. I really expect Aldridge and Parker to put this team on their back and dominate the next 2 games.

Get your bets in on Spurs game 6.

WASAAB
    WASAAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Very sharp analysis. Taking a beaten down washed up squad vs a team that is owning them all over the court. Stubborn too a point. Good luck. I don't wish bad on anyone but this is a thunder blowout.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Spurs in 7

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Expecting Aldridge to dominate anything playoffs related might be the issue here

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Louie, do you have a girlfriend ?

StillSmokin
    StillSmokin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Aldridge will have to drop at least 40 for Spurs to even have a chance. San Antonio's bench has been complete garbage as of late, they have no outside offensive attack, and Duncan/Ginobili need to hang it up after they lose game 6.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Expecting Aldridge to dominate anything playoffs related might be the issue here
    when you play 2k and use Aldridge in a playoff game there's an invisible wall around the paint. You press shoot and he automatically takes a 20 ft fadeaway jumper.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Very sharp analysis. Taking a beaten down washed up squad vs a team that is owning them all over the court. Stubborn too a point. Good luck. I don't wish bad on anyone but this is a thunder blowout.
    Aldridge and Leonard are both great players. Aldridge will be unstoppable in the final two games of this series. No one can guard him on the Thunder. He missed wide open bunnies. Thunder are owning them? Thunder have been trailing pretty much every game dude. They were down 6 with 3 minutes left and Aldridge missed 3 bunnies he usually always makes.... GL praying for that to continue.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

aldridge is a well known playoff choker

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Aldridge and Leonard are both great players. Aldridge will be unstoppable in the final two games of this series. No one can guard him on the Thunder. He missed wide open bunnies. Thunder are owning them? Thunder have been trailing pretty much every game dude. They were down 6 with 3 minutes left and Aldridge missed 3 bunnies he usually always makes.... GL praying for that to continue.
    I'm not praying for anything, Series is done. Okc has given aldridge the open shots. He made them for 2 games. He hasn't after. Okc won 2 games in san antonio. That isn't luck. The 2 best players play for okc. U need to adjust when reality sets in.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

You're pointing out Aldridge being bad but not noting that Durant was okay at best last night. 8-21 (38%) vs. his 2 games at home where he shot 55%+ in both games. Good luck thinking that Durant won't drop 30+ tomorrow

Sure the Spurs have a shot but have no business being a +125 home dog here. This feels like when Pats were a 3 point road fave to Denver in Denver in the AFC ship. Spurs still living off past rep.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I'm not praying for anything, Series is done. Okc has given aldridge the open shots. He made them for 2 games. He hasn't after. Okc won 2 games in san antonio. That isn't luck. The 2 best players play for okc. U need to adjust when reality sets in.
    You don't think I know the Thunder have the 2 best player sin the series?

Aldridge is the best midrange shooter in basketball. I think you need to realize that OKC giving him open shots is a recipe for disaster. You won't win 4 times with that formula. They've won 3.

lakerboy

You don't think I know the Thunder have the 2 best player sin the series?

Aldridge is the best midrange shooter in basketball. I think you need to realize that OKC giving him open shots is a recipe for disaster. You won't win 4 times with that formula. They've won 3.
    Okay Goat. Whatever you say. Keep watching pal.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    You're pointing out Aldridge being bad but not noting that Durant was okay at best last night. 8-21 (38%) vs. his 2 games at home where he shot 55%+ in both games. Good luck thinking that Durant won't drop 30+ tomorrow

Sure the Spurs have a shot but have no business being a +125 home dog here. This feels like when Pats were a 3 point road fave to Denver in Denver in the AFC ship. Spurs still living off past rep.
    Durant is the best player on the floor. I'm sure he will drop 30. But Aldridge is a bigger mismatch for the Thunder because of the way he scores. Durant has to work harder to score than Lamarcus. Not to mention the spurs were killed on the glass. Spurs let that game slip. Everyone knows it. Thunder have not really led the spurs this entire series bro. Spurs have been in control of every single game. Sometimes Durant and Westbrook are gonna dominate in crunch time. That's just the way it is when you have 2 of the top 5 players in the world on one team. I don't trust the Thunder others to get it done.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

20 turnovers and westbrook had 27 fg attempts.. with that stat alone, spurs shouldve won this game. they are washed and billy knows it. hes got the formula to contain the spurs.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Durant is the best player on the floor. I'm sure he will drop 30. But Aldridge is a bigger mismatch for the Thunder because of the way he scores. Durant has to work harder to score than Lamarcus. Not to mention the spurs were killed on the glass. Spurs let that game slip. Everyone knows it. Thunder have not really led the spurs this entire series bro. Spurs have been in control of every single game. Sometimes Durant and Westbrook are gonna dominate in crunch time. That's just the way it is when you have 2 of the top 5 players in the world on one team. I don't trust the Thunder others to get it done.
    It's like this guy hasn't watched any game in this series. He's speaking like spurs are not down 3-2. If I hadn't watched any of this series and I just read this post I'd think the spurs were up 3-1. Talk about a guy being fixed on an outcome and refusing to believe what he's seeing... wow.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

-2.5 Game 6

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    It's like this guy hasn't watched any game in this series. He's speaking like spurs are not down 3-2. If I hadn't watched any of this series and I just read this post I'd think the spurs were up 3-1. Talk about a guy being fixed on an outcome and refusing to believe what he's seeing... wow.
    We'll just see who's analysis is correct then, yeah? I don't knee jerk react. That's why I always clean up in these moments. I have watched 5 decades of basketball. You can learn something here. Pay attention.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I think Spurs win in 7. They just have to figure out how to makes late in the 4th.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    when you play 2k and use Aldridge in a playoff game there's an invisible wall around the paint. You press shoot and he automatically takes a 20 ft fadeaway jumper.
    yooooo i know what you mean

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Pops gonna put that really big dude in to help on the boards?

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

You guys thrill me. The score would have been tied if Parker makes a free throw but yet the Spurs are 'washed up"?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

If it hits pk gonna be very hard not to pound the spurs in game 6

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

goat analysis miami beats toronto because they have the best player in the series yet oklahoma has the 2 best players in the series will blow a 3-2 lead and while the spurs are at it they will beat the team with the best regular season ever en route to a championship

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

I like Spurs honestly to win this game and wake up after the chokes they did last 4 games even the game they won by 4 , they wasted many times Double Digits lead

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Duncan is slowing down the team way too much.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Duncan is slowing down the team way too much.
    Pop is being forced to play him more when Donovan plays Adams and Kanter at the same time, they're just wrecking the boards

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Pop is being forced to play him more when Donovan plays Adams and Kanter at the same time, they're just wrecking the boards
    David West is more useful at this point though. At least he can stay on the pick and roll and sink some mid range shots and sitll battle it out on the boards.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    David West is more useful at this point though. At least he can stay on the pick and roll and sink some mid range shots and sitll battle it out on the boards.
    true to some extent, though West is having issues rebounding against that height too since he has limited lift. his boards have dipped to below 4 on avg in the playoffs. and since Aldridge basically refuses to play center (and doesn't rebound too well for his size as it is), having West and Aldridge on the floor at the same time really hurts Spurs on the boards and any attempt at defending the rim. Diaw also a poor rebounder. basically, Duncan either needs to wake up and/or Pop might need to roll the dice and play Marjanovic some.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I don't like it because OKC has proven they are not fade material.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

hope your right goat

if spurs win tonight i think they got it

no way okc would beat them 3x in a row in texas

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    hope your right goat

if spurs win tonight i think they got it