NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

If Aldridge does his part we get a game 7.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Parker lives for these moments.

Aldridge wll dominate.

Leonard will dominate.

Spurs bench will unleash

Who cares about Duncan? He's been irrelevant all year. Spurs have David West too.
    Would've made it alot easier on themselves if they did any of that in Game 5.

Enoch
    Enoch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Their last playoff game will be Thursday night. People can still believe, but reality is bitch sometimes. They just can't come to the realization that the Spurs are not advancing. I would love to see a game 7 tho, this is the best series so far.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

Crazy how the forum wrote this team off after game one. I was skeptical I didn't even watch the game but saw the Thunder damn there didn't play the second half because they were already getting blown out, it would of been a waste of energy and confidence I remember the cameras panning to KD and WB talking to each other on the bench as their team loses by 30 but they were talking as if this game meant nothing as WB shakes his head. It seems this strategy has paid dividends as the Thunder go up 3-2 with the next game in OKC but here we are asking if the Thunder choke (or the spurs win the next 2 in a row)... So you Spurs backers are just gonna double down huh?? do it then

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

okc not even a playoff team? c'mon man!!!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

this is a fan thread or a OKC hater thread not a realistic one

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    okc not even a playoff team? c'mon man!!!
    A turnover prone team isn't playoff material.

Are they exciting to watch? Yes.

Can they play great defense? No.

If OKC moves on an faces Golden State.... this would be the laughing stock of all semi-final series... in the history of the NBA.

It just can't happen.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    san anton scored 3 points in the last 3 minutes in last night's game. if that's not great defense i don't know what is.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

moneyshot the nba doesnt care (see cavs at -650 vs. whoever out east)

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

If OKC moves on an faces Golden State.... this would be the laughing stock of all semi-final series... in the history of the NBA.

It just can't happen.
    Can they play any defense......I haven't seen a situation where I would say yes.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Is this real life?

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

san anton scored 3 points in the last 3 minutes in last night's game. if that's not great defense i don't know what is.
    Also didn't make a FG last 6 minutes of the third

Thunder can D up, they aren't elite but far from a turnstile on D

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

their first game was a fluke. never seen a team make every shot. but that's what people remember.

san anton was gonna beat any team that night. too bad they shot their load on that game though.

okc vs gs in the western conference finals.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

It just can't happen.
    OKC has 2 of the top 3 players on the court in that series, with 2 of the top 5 in the world. Laughing stock series? I think not. Golden state doesn't have another top 10 player besides curry.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

OKC has 2 of the top 3 players on the court in that series, with 2 of the top 5 in the world. Laughing stock series? I think not. Golden state doesn't have another top 10 player besides curry.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Are you insinuating that either Klay or Dremond aren't Top 10? What 10 are better then Green in his spot on both sides of the ball ?just a question.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I thought SA had this series locked up but after watching the last few games i think OKC has made some adjustments that SA cannot match. I think OKC wins next game and ends the series.

TheMoneyShot

Correct me if I'm wrong... but who's been guarding Westbrook? Leonard has been on Durant correct?

The head horse of this team is Westbrook. If I'm POP... I'd put Leonard on Westbrook... let Durant beat me. Get the ball out of Westbrooks hands.

What's killing San Antonio is Westbrook's penetration right down the darn middle.

Durant doesn't have that KILLER INSTINCT.

Only hope for San Antonio is get the ball out of Westbrook's hands.

I'll admit it... in Game 5 it seemed majority of the calls went San Antonio's way. OKC was getting hit hard and the ref wasn't calling anything.

Can't wait for Game 6.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

One thing that also hasn't been said in here, Danny Green was 6 of 9 from 3.

Now he can be a good shooter but VERY streaky and historically, a bad shooter on the road. You can't expect 20 points from him in OKC.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Correct me if I'm wrong... but who's been guarding Westbrook? Leonard has been on Durant correct?

The head horse of this team is Westbrook. If I'm POP... I'd put Leonard on Westbrook... let Durant beat me. Get the ball out of Westbrooks hands.

What's killing San Antonio is Westbrook's penetration right down the darn middle.

Durant doesn't have that KILLER INSTINCT.

Only hope for San Antonio is get the ball out of Westbrook's hands.

I'll admit it... in Game 5 it seemed majority of the calls went San Antonio's way. OKC was getting hit hard and the ref wasn't calling anything.

Can't wait for Game 6.
    How does Durant not have "killer instinct"? Just because he is low key on and off the court, doesn't make him soft. Any time he has a bad shooting game he bounces back in the following game. A guy with no killer instinct would become passive and curl up. Durant does the opposite.

Not sure if you are trying to say things for shock value or if you are just a moron. I will go with the former otherwise you would fall into the same class as jj.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Money Shot right..Let Durant shoot

Cut off penetration the key to any hoops game

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    How does Durant not have "killer instinct"? Just because he is low key on and off the court, doesn't make him soft. Any time he has a bad shooting game he bounces back in the following game. A guy with no killer instinct would become passive and curl up. Durant does the opposite.

Not sure if you are trying to say things for shock value or if you are just a moron. I will go with the former otherwise you would fall into the same class as jj.
    How am I a moron? Durant doesn't have killer instincts. Guy can only close out pussy teams. Never once has he EVER CLOSED OUT a TOP 5 NBA TEAM.

If Durant had killer instincts... OKC would be in the finals the last 2 years! Got his fukking coach fired last season.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Line is dropping like a fly.

WASAAB
    WASAAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ did you get buried last night on the spurs?

This would be a great game 7 series

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1232

Okc has the momentum. Spurs are done

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

How am I a moron? Durant doesn't have killer instincts. Guy can only close out pussy teams. Never once has he EVER CLOSED OUT a TOP 5 NBA TEAM.

If Durant had killer instincts... OKC would be in the finals the last 2 years! Got his fukking coach fired last season.
    you are forgetting, durant was hurt last year and westbrook the year prior. okc was destined to make it to the finals again but the injury bug got to them. they're a good team money. i don't understand the hate.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

you are forgetting, durant was hurt last year and westbrook the year prior. okc was destined to make it to the finals again but the injury bug got to them. they're a good team money. i don't understand the hate.
    Money takes favorites. He is getting buried on spurs.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Pretty sure he's saying all this stupid shit for shock value. Yes, let the 3-4 time scoring champ, former MVP, and guy who's already dropped 40 on them once beat them.....sounds like a fantastic gameplan.

And to his comment about never beating anybody....they've been to a Finals! Come on man, stop it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you likely were saying stupid things for shock value but the fact that you cannot comprehend the difference between former and latter combined with your quoted post makes me reverse course and I am comfortable in calling you a complete moron.

In 2012 when both KD and Westbrook were healthy the Thunder knocked off #1 seed Spurs to make the finals. Now kindly shut the fuc k up.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

no hat tip?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I think the Spurs lack athleticism, that makes them a bad match up with the Thunder. I think they can still win, but this baby is near a toss up right now.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

if they go to Parker down the stretch in 1 bucket games instead of Aldridge or Leonard or actually moving the ball around then no, they are fukkn toast

D Green had what will be his best game of the series and they didn't take advantage

TheMoneyShot

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you likely were saying stupid things for shock value but the fact that you cannot comprehend the difference between former and latter combined with your quoted post makes me reverse course and I am comfortable in calling you a complete moron.

In 2012 when both KD and Westbrook were healthy the Thunder knocked off #1 seed Spurs to make the finals. Now kindly shut the fuc k up.
    Where the FUK IS YOUR DURANT AT TONIGHT GUY?????

Missing everything

You didn't give me any benefit of the doubt. You fukking ran your mouth at me with sh#@ in it. Know what the fuk you're talking about when you talk to me.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Can't say I didn't tell you boys but Spurs are COOKED

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Pop lost his team early. The Spurs have checked out. Thunder win by 15 or more. This game will be a laugher.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

list the top 10 players in the league.

First 123 Last