rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    How many Politicians are trustworthy,they all lie through their teeth for the most part.
    Exactly

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Exactly

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Trump would be one of the most repressive dictators in the world
    He would if he could. There are some restraints though, I think. If he's elected, he'll probably get himself impeached, unless he gets us all killed first.

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

anybody who trusts politicians and think they can do a better job than mr tump is a dumbfuk

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    anybody who trusts politicians and think they can do a better job than mr tump is a dumbfuk
    You mean we shouldn't elect politicians to political office? I guess you don't want a plumber to do your plumbing. Or an electrician to do wiring. Or a doctor to operate on you. Yeah, let's just elect someone who literally has no clue what he's talking about, but thinks he does. What could possibly go wrong?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

many people would agree with your assessment

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    None of my friends are voting Trump and if one them were stupid enough to vote 4 him that friendship would end right quick!!!
    This guy has no business (no pun intended) running for office. All he spews is hate against women, Mexicans and the media. Ego maniac that I would not trust in a million years with access to launch codes.
    its the other way around they spew of hate the women , blacks and Mexicans ...wakeup kid

mg63

anybody who has been posting in the political topics for the last 2+ months and still cant see trump has a 98.5% chance of winning the general election is a dumbfuk, learn how to spot a master wizard and improve your math skills

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

anybody who has been posting in the political topics for the last 2+ months and still cant see trump has a 98.5% chance of winning the general election is a dumbfuk, learn how to spot a master wizard and improve your math skills
    You can't be that dumb.

mg63

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You can't be that dumb.
    no, but u are

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Every sbr poster knows more than the books or were you asleep at the wheel??

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Let me guess....you are not a woman?

Maybe you think objectifying women and laughing about not treating them with respect is "lighthearted" and is anyone who disagrees is a crazy liberal. I'm pretty sure most women don't agree with you. Liberal or not.

You're kidding right? You do know that he was being interviewed by Howard Stern,don't you?

There is no reason to take what was said there seriously, for crying out loud he was on Howard Stern. If you're not complaining about that to start with, then why complain at all?

The joke is definitely on someone.

PC has gone to your head bro.

First 123