existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

houston fattest city in the country for many years

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    houston fattest city in the country for many years
    Google "Houston finest women" and get back to me.

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

You do it to switch your residency to texas so you dont have to pay state taxes. On a multi million dollar salary its enough in savings to buy houses and land and anything else you might need.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Quote Originally Posted by tripled83 View Post
    You do it to switch your residency to texas so you dont have to pay state taxes. On a multi million dollar salary its enough in savings to buy houses and land and anything else you might need.
    Wrong! Blah-blah-blah. Players pay taxes accordingly to the state laws in the city their games are played. For example, Harden is paying state taxes when he plays a game in LA. Really wish people would not post comments they have no idea about.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

how did you come up with such bs?

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Wrong! Blah-blah-blah. Players pay taxes accordingly to the state laws in the city their games are played. For example, Harden is paying state taxes when he plays a game in LA. Really wish people would not post comments they have no idea about.
    I had no idea about this. but then that 30m he makes from Nike would still be based on his place of residence right? 5% of 30m is 1.5m, obviously after 30m that is chump change but that is still a new big ass house for mom every year.

Not to mention Nike is just one of his sponsors.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

regardless, the Rockets will still be dogshit

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    OKC needs to trade him and get max value in return
    Lmao! I respect you Kraken. You are a homer, just like me.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've lived all over the US and Houston weather is one of the best if you like 80 degrees 9 months out of the year. Yes, 3 months is hot as hell but everywhere has AC. I go from my house to my car to my office in luxury whereas cities like NY and Chicago has inadequate AC most places and every summer people drop down dead from the heat.

Houston as well as SA, Dallas and Austin are the fastest growing cities in the US for a reason. Texas is very tax friendly and affordable for families to live. Southern California is awesome with the hills and the beach but the cost of living and the fake ass people make it not nearly as nice.
    Well said!

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by pinchegringo View Post
    I had no idea about this. but then that 30m he makes from Nike would still be based on his place of residence right? 5% of 30m is 1.5m, obviously after 30m that is chump change but that is still a new big ass house for mom every year.

Not to mention Nike is just one of his sponsors.
    They just think they are smarter then everyone but it goes to show how stupid they are. You proved my point.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

They just think they are smarter then everyone but it goes to show how stupid they are. You proved my point.
    Endorsement deal yes goes to the player's home state. However states that have no state tax get their income from property taxes. Property taxe rates are much higher than states that have the state tax, so unless he is buying a shack in a small town, he is still paying roughly the same amount as anywhere else. Anything else?

First 12