khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Another butthurt Trumpturd who wouldn't know what freedom of speech was if it came up and slapped the stoopid outta them...
    Lol I don't care who "wins" bc it likely won't change much in my day to day life...I'm not poor, I'm not super wealthy...if trump was elected it would "shake things up" but wouldn't change my social status or living conditions...I really dgaf about the election and most people I associate with also know that it doesn't matter who is elected...

butthurt? Freedom of speech? Wtf are you talking about...

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

For what's it's worth, I don't think most people care who is elected, it's not like they are making the important decisions anyway...

as of now I'm guessing Hillary will win...we had a "black" president, time for a "woman"...keep the show going...

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ]

Go Jays!

Stroman!
    Dwight, have you read Infinite Jest?

My favourite novel.

It is a bit of a commitment but I couldn't recommend it more highly. I am a big DFW fan.

Strangely, I haven't seen End of the Tour yet. I am scared it will ruin/change my perception of him.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...-establishment

We Can't Be Too Shocked By Trump's Rise: Overlooked Americans Seek Anti-Establishment Revenge

A scary and fundamental realignment in American politics is underway, highlighted by Donald Trump’s bullying his way to the Republican nomination but whose roots can be found in mounting institutional failures in America that have led millions to embrace a strongman who says everything can be fixed with his iron fist.

That is the deeply disturbing and haunting takeaway from a handful of culture watchers who study social movements, societal breakdowns, mass communications and political responses in the U.S. and abroad, and are offering the best analysis yet for Americans who are scared, shaking their heads or still asking, how in the world did Trump emerge with the Republican nomination and a real chance to be the next president?

“Forces propelling Trump are neither a mystery nor an anomaly. Response must begin with understanding this,” wrote Zeynep Tufekci in her concise and insightful Tweet Story for the Trump Perplexed. A techno-sociology scholar who has studied Trump's social media messaging and followers—and many violent upheavals abroad—Tufekci very clear in describing the deeper trends that coalesced in a figure like Trump triumphing.

They’ve been showing up in polls and academic research. Much historical precedent too,” she wrote. “People’s frustrations with upheavals of inequality, globalization and technology blending with xenphobia and racism. Old story too…”

What Tufekci is describing and what is unfolding now is a realignment in American politics. It’s not that different from Europe’s rightwing backlash against non-natives, which also has no clear end or outcome in sight. As political scholar Norman Ornstein wrote last August in The Atlantic, Trump knew precisely what he was doing by attacking the GOP establishment, “running a pugnacious, in-your-face, I-am-not-anything-like-these-other-clowns race, with his signature position being his extreme, nativist stance on immigration.”

By now, we all know Trump’s message and how much the media ate it up. What is less understood is why his anger and antics have caught fire. It’s not just that he outfoxed mainstream media by using new communication tools like Twitter, but he did so as many longtime public institutions in America have been crumbling or become hollowed out, and have left whole slices of society with little hope or ability to prosper.

As longtime Massachusetts-based columnist Mike Barnicle wrote after his state’s March primary, in which Trump won 49.3 percent of the Republican vote, all one has to do to find Trump voters is look past well-off epicenters to interior regions “where frustration, fear, anxiety about the present, anger about the past, and apprehension about the immediate future collide with voter rage against the machine of professional politics that has left so many either behind or at the margin.” Trump “speaks to this audience,” Barnicle wrote, remarking on “carbon copies” in Ohio, western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, downstate Illinois and elsewhere, where “the future is now filled with dread instead of a dream.”

But it’s not just dread. Trump supporters have an anger and a desire to assign blame and to get even, noted Tufecki, who has been tracking their views and sentiments by studying their social media posts and attending their campaign rallies. She wrote about this in a March column for the New York Times, where she described a self-reinforcing bubble. “Many of the Trump supporters whom I’ve been following say that they no longer trust any big institutions, whether political parties or media outlets,” she said. “Instead, they share personal stories that support their common narrative, which mixes falsehoods and facts—often ignored by these powerful institutions they now loathe—with the politics of racial resentment.”

Going further, she astutely described how Trump relies on a mix of social media and speeches to refine his message and play to that audience, essentially using a powerful new media tool as the reach and importance of mainstream media is shrinking. “He uses Twitter as a kind of gut focus-group polling to pick up and amplify messages that resonate,” she wrote. “Also, while his rally speeches may seem rambling, after having watched many, I believe he uses crowd response to refine his message. He is not a bumbling celebrity; he is a politician deeply in touch with his own, polarized base.”

Tufecki added that print and broadcast media and its pundits have vastly underestimated the power and impact of social media’s speed and reach among Trump supporters, which has propelled them to ignore the traditional attack ads and vote for him. “People naturally thrive by finding like-minded others, and I watch as Trump supporters affirm one another in their belief that white America is being sold out by secretly Muslim lawmakers, and that every unpleasant claim about Donald Trump is a fabrication by a cabal that includes the Republican leadership and mass media.”

Like Barnicle’s post-primary piece, her recent Tweet Story for the Trump Perplexed explains why ordinary people would be driven to such ugly views and be more than willing to embrace a strongman who promises to solve everything with an iron fist. “When I came to the U.S. [for graduate school], I was amazed at the prosperity and strength of public institutions. Seen it go down every year I’ve been here,” her Tweet Story said. “This combined elite failure, institutional hollowing & big mistrust in everything with new forms of mass communication. A lot can go wrong… If we can’t offer people a path other than ‘go to an elite school, maybe become a coder, and be very lucky’ we will reap the whirlwind… If people see no path to a good future, they will vote in strongmen who promise to solve all this with an iron fist. Europe, U.S., elsewhere.”

The fact that this scenario is now unfolding in America “shows how deep the problem is,” she noted, adding, “One hopes that’s what’s happening across the world will spur strong healthy movements and shifts among the elite. History says you need both… History also says more likely outcome is elites bury their heads in the sand while destructive currents whiplash the world. Yes, it’s scary… old ways of control are crumbling. New responses not here.”

Like Ornstein and Barnicle, Tufekci believes the forces propelling Trump are no mystery and that the way to respond comes first from understanding them. That is surely correct, but it poses many questions about whether today’s political elites—starting with leaders in the Democratic Party and its 2016 candidate—appreciate what has been happening in the regions of the country where they do not hold their fundaisers. And whether they understand that the nation may be at a real tipping point, and that this time, this election, really may be different, and may require a different response.

As Tufekci notes, there’s nothing historically new or unique about a desperate populace embracing a strongman. But as her Tweet Story for the Trump Perplexed uneasily notes, the “new responses [are] not here.”

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24321

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...-establishment

We Can't Be Too Shocked By Trump's Rise: Overlooked Americans Seek Anti-Establishment Revenge

A scary and fundamental realignment in American politics is underway, highlighted by Donald Trump’s bullying his way to the Republican nomination but whose roots can be found in mounting institutional failures in America that have led millions to embrace a strongman who says everything can be fixed with his iron fist.

That is the deeply disturbing and haunting takeaway from a handful of culture watchers who study social movements, societal breakdowns, mass communications and political responses in the U.S. and abroad, and are offering the best analysis yet for Americans who are scared, shaking their heads or still asking, how in the world did Trump emerge with the Republican nomination and a real chance to be the next president?

“Forces propelling Trump are neither a mystery nor an anomaly. Response must begin with understanding this,” wrote Zeynep Tufekci in her concise and insightful Tweet Story for the Trump Perplexed. A techno-sociology scholar who has studied Trump's social media messaging and followers—and many violent upheavals abroad—Tufekci very clear in describing the deeper trends that coalesced in a figure like Trump triumphing.

They’ve been showing up in polls and academic research. Much historical precedent too,” she wrote. “People’s frustrations with upheavals of inequality, globalization and technology blending with xenphobia and racism. Old story too…”

What Tufekci is describing and what is unfolding now is a realignment in American politics. It’s not that different from Europe’s rightwing backlash against non-natives, which also has no clear end or outcome in sight. As political scholar Norman Ornstein wrote last August in The Atlantic, Trump knew precisely what he was doing by attacking the GOP establishment, “running a pugnacious, in-your-face, I-am-not-anything-like-these-other-clowns race, with his signature position being his extreme, nativist stance on immigration.”

By now, we all know Trump’s message and how much the media ate it up. What is less understood is why his anger and antics have caught fire. It’s not just that he outfoxed mainstream media by using new communication tools like Twitter, but he did so as many longtime public institutions in America have been crumbling or become hollowed out, and have left whole slices of society with little hope or ability to prosper.

As longtime Massachusetts-based columnist Mike Barnicle wrote after his state’s March primary, in which Trump won 49.3 percent of the Republican vote, all one has to do to find Trump voters is look past well-off epicenters to interior regions “where frustration, fear, anxiety about the present, anger about the past, and apprehension about the immediate future collide with voter rage against the machine of professional politics that has left so many either behind or at the margin.” Trump “speaks to this audience,” Barnicle wrote, remarking on “carbon copies” in Ohio, western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, downstate Illinois and elsewhere, where “the future is now filled with dread instead of a dream.”

But it’s not just dread. Trump supporters have an anger and a desire to assign blame and to get even, noted Tufecki, who has been tracking their views and sentiments by studying their social media posts and attending their campaign rallies. She wrote about this in a March column for the New York Times, where she described a self-reinforcing bubble. “Many of the Trump supporters whom I’ve been following say that they no longer trust any big institutions, whether political parties or media outlets,” she said. “Instead, they share personal stories that support their common narrative, which mixes falsehoods and facts—often ignored by these powerful institutions they now loathe—with the politics of racial resentment.”

Going further, she astutely described how Trump relies on a mix of social media and speeches to refine his message and play to that audience, essentially using a powerful new media tool as the reach and importance of mainstream media is shrinking. “He uses Twitter as a kind of gut focus-group polling to pick up and amplify messages that resonate,” she wrote. “Also, while his rally speeches may seem rambling, after having watched many, I believe he uses crowd response to refine his message. He is not a bumbling celebrity; he is a politician deeply in touch with his own, polarized base.”

Tufecki added that print and broadcast media and its pundits have vastly underestimated the power and impact of social media’s speed and reach among Trump supporters, which has propelled them to ignore the traditional attack ads and vote for him. “People naturally thrive by finding like-minded others, and I watch as Trump supporters affirm one another in their belief that white America is being sold out by secretly Muslim lawmakers, and that every unpleasant claim about Donald Trump is a fabrication by a cabal that includes the Republican leadership and mass media.”

Like Barnicle’s post-primary piece, her recent Tweet Story for the Trump Perplexed explains why ordinary people would be driven to such ugly views and be more than willing to embrace a strongman who promises to solve everything with an iron fist. “When I came to the U.S. [for graduate school], I was amazed at the prosperity and strength of public institutions. Seen it go down every year I’ve been here,” her Tweet Story said. “This combined elite failure, institutional hollowing & big mistrust in everything with new forms of mass communication. A lot can go wrong… If we can’t offer people a path other than ‘go to an elite school, maybe become a coder, and be very lucky’ we will reap the whirlwind… If people see no path to a good future, they will vote in strongmen who promise to solve all this with an iron fist. Europe, U.S., elsewhere.”

The fact that this scenario is now unfolding in America “shows how deep the problem is,” she noted, adding, “One hopes that’s what’s happening across the world will spur strong healthy movements and shifts among the elite. History says you need both… History also says more likely outcome is elites bury their heads in the sand while destructive currents whiplash the world. Yes, it’s scary… old ways of control are crumbling. New responses not here.”

Like Ornstein and Barnicle, Tufekci believes the forces propelling Trump are no mystery and that the way to respond comes first from understanding them. That is surely correct, but it poses many questions about whether today’s political elites—starting with leaders in the Democratic Party and its 2016 candidate—appreciate what has been happening in the regions of the country where they do not hold their fundaisers. And whether they understand that the nation may be at a real tipping point, and that this time, this election, really may be different, and may require a different response.

As Tufekci notes, there’s nothing historically new or unique about a desperate populace embracing a strongman. But as her Tweet Story for the Trump Perplexed uneasily notes, the “new responses [are] not here.”
    there's a minute and a half of my life I can never get back again.....LOL..I should have known better

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Hate Trump guys a lunatic who'll surely cause a civil war if elected. Hillary no saint neither but she's 100 times better than that clown. Plus, its about time a female becomes president.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Plus, its about time a female becomes president.
    Look out - we got a deep thinker here.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Look out - we got a deep thinker here.
    I wasn't going to say anything, but I was thinking the same thing.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Hate Trump guys a lunatic who'll surely cause a civil war if elected. Hillary no saint neither but she's 100 times better than that clown. Plus, its about time a female becomes president.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Yeah, commonsense and decency was never a strong suit of yours...

DwightShrute

Yeah, commonsense and decency was never a strong suit of yours...
    oh the irony

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Trump voters are sick of being called racists and bigots for standing up to people who come into the country illegally.
    Trump voters are sick of being called racists and bigots standing up to Muslim pedophile worshipers.
    Trump voters are sick of being called woman haters when democrats support Muslims who believe that women are to be kept as sex slave, that men are a degree above women, and women are equal to a dog, donkey, or a camel according to Islam.

Again, Trump voters are sick of being called woman haters when democrats support Muslims who believe that it’s OK for a man to hit women if she doesn't do as he asks. And, Trump is the enemy of women? Hillary is the one who supports everything Islam!

Once again, Trump voters are sick of being called woman haters when democrats support Muslims who believe that men are directly in charge of ALL women according to Muhammad and the Quran. And Trump is against women? Seriously?

Trump voters are sick of being PC.
    Trump voters are sick of the Muslim conquest invasion of the west.
    Trump voters are sick of the Thugs Lives Matter movement.
    Trump voters are sick of seeing racist Mexicans wave their flag and piss of the American flag.
    Trump voters know about the 28,291 Muslim terrorist attacks in the last 15 years.
    Trump voters know about the 12 Americans killed daily by illegal immigrants.
    Trump voters know about the war on police.
    Trump voters know about the 20 riots under Obama.

Trump voters know about China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia all speaking in dangerously threatening the United States on a daily basis.

Trump voters know that Muhammad was a pedophile, who molested his 6 year old child bride, and raped her when she was only 9 years old.

Trump voters know about Muslim thighing. If you don’t know what Muslim thighing is, it’s a way for Muslim men to sexual molest children in the name of Islam. You see, Muhammad couldn’t have sex with his child bride Aisha for 3 years because she was a small child. So, Muhammad would rub his privates between the small child’s thighs. This is why child marriage is acceptable in Muslim countries. The Quran is a prescriptive book for pedophiles.

Trump voters know that Muslims have killed over 270 Million people, more people than any other religion in the history of mankind.

Trump voters know democrats love to bring up the crusades. The crusades started when Christians were forced to convert, die or be enslaved. Muslims conquered Jerusalem, Egypt, Italy, Spain, France, and Rome. Muslims joined Hitler to overthrow western civilization. Now, Muslims are spreading to all western nations to once again conquer Christian civilization. Trump voters know this.

Trump voters know about Obama having 7 members of the terrorist organization the Muslim Brotherhood in his administration.

Trump voters know that Obama gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques, bowed in submission before the Saudi King, supports the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque, funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas, ordered the USPS to honor the Muslim holiday with a new commemorative stamp, appointed, Valerie Jarrett, as his chief adviser, an Iranian, who is a member of the terrorist organization the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the terrorist organization the Muslim Brotherhood.

Trump voters know the prescriptive Quran contains 109 verses that call Muslims to war and to kill non-Muslims.

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends Quran - 3:85
    Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam Quran - 8:12
    Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Quran - 8:60
    Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels the Quran - 8:65
    The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them the Quran - 9:5
    When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you find them the Quran - 9:30
    Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood the Quran - 22:19
    Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies. The Quran - 47:4

You want to know why Trump is the nominee. This is why.

I get called bigoted, uneducated, and ignorant by liberals. These words mean uniformed and to prejudge. I seem to be well informed and my judgment is based on knowledge before hand. I laugh at stupid liberals because it is THEM that are uneducated, uniformed, and ignorant.

Vote Trump 2016 - The fate of the US is on the line. I expect silence by democrats.
    Last edited by LoneWolf420; 05-07-16 at 09:27 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ROTTINGCHRIST, and Flashmo

DwightShrute

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf420 View Post
    Trump voters are sick of being called racists and bigots for standing up to people who come into the country illegally.
    Trump voters are sick of being called racists and bigots standing up to Muslim pedophile worshipers.
    Trump voters are sick of being called woman haters when democrats support Muslims who believe that women are to be kept as sex slave, that men are a degree above women, and women are equal to a dog, donkey, or a camel according to Islam.

Again, Trump voters are sick of being called woman haters when democrats support Muslims who believe that it’s OK for a man to hit women if she doesn't do as he asks. And, Trump is the enemy of women? Hillary is the one who supports everything Islam!

Once again, Trump voters are sick of being called woman haters when democrats support Muslims who believe that men are directly in charge of ALL women according to Muhammad and the Quran. And Trump is against women? Seriously?

Trump voters are sick of being PC.
    Trump voters are sick of the Muslim conquest invasion of the west.
    Trump voters are sick of the Thugs Lives Matter movement.
    Trump voters are sick of seeing racist Mexicans wave their flag and piss of the American flag.
    Trump voters know about the 28,291 Muslim terrorist attacks in the last 15 years.
    Trump voters know about the 12 Americans killed daily by illegal immigrants.
    Trump voters know about the war on police.
    Trump voters know about the 20 riots under Obama.

Trump voters know about China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia all speaking in dangerously threatening the United States on a daily basis.

Trump voters know that Muhammad was a pedophile, who molested his 6 year old child bride, and raped her when she was only 9 years old.

Trump voters know about Muslim thighing. If you don’t know what Muslim thighing is, it’s a way for Muslim men to sexual molest children in the name of Islam. You see, Muhammad couldn’t have sex with his child bride Aisha for 3 years because she was a small child. So, Muhammad would rub his privates between the small child’s thighs. This is why child marriage is acceptable in Muslim countries. The Quran is a prescriptive book for pedophiles.

Trump voters know that Muslims have killed over 270 Million people, more people than any other religion in the history of mankind.

Trump voters know democrats love to bring up the crusades. The crusades started when Christians were forced to convert, die or be enslaved. Muslims conquered Jerusalem, Egypt, Italy, Spain, France, and Rome. Muslims joined Hitler to overthrow western civilization. Now, Muslims are spreading to all western nations to once again conquer Christian civilization. Trump voters know this.

Trump voters know about Obama having 7 members of the terrorist organization the Muslim Brotherhood in his administration.

Trump voters know that Obama gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques, bowed in submission before the Saudi King, supports the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque, funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas, ordered the USPS to honor the Muslim holiday with a new commemorative stamp, appointed, Valerie Jarrett, as his chief adviser, an Iranian, who is a member of the terrorist organization the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the terrorist organization the Muslim Brotherhood.

Trump voters know the prescriptive Quran contains 109 verses that call Muslims to war and to kill non-Muslims.

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends Quran - 3:85
    Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam Quran - 8:12
    Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Quran - 8:60
    Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels the Quran - 8:65
    The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them the Quran - 9:5
    When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you find them the Quran - 9:30
    Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood the Quran - 22:19
    Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies. The Quran - 47:4

You want to know why Trump is the nominee. This is why.

I get called bigoted, uneducated, and ignorant by liberals. These words mean uniformed and to prejudge. I seem to be well informed and my judgment is based on knowledge before hand. I laugh at stupid liberals because it is THEM that are uneducated, uniformed, and ignorant.

Vote Trump 2016 - The fate of the US is on the line. I expect silence by democrats.
    Well then if you don't like being called one then perhaps stop supporting a candidate who has to shown himself to be every one of the accusations you dispersed.

Keep on endorsing Trump but seriously stop acting clueless when people start ragging on you for a being a trumptard because as the old saying goes 'if the shoe fits then wear it'..

Trumptards, proudly the most simpleton bunch of people on this planet...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Im sure all ya pubescent friends agree as well
    haha.... funny you mention this, as on my way to the liquor store this morning I saw a bunch of seven year olds in the park playing red rover, yelling out shit like "red rover red rover, let goofy elizabeth come over"!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guys do not fight it

Trump is the man

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

You couldn't sound much gayer

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

And just how much are you willing to relinquish ya standard of living for this to happen then, both over the short and longterm because in all probability this is what will happen?

Funny thing about almost all westwrn people. They are happy for want and talk about change so long as it doesn't effect their own standards that they've become accustomed to...
    I'll elaborate a bit with the section in bold.

Again... what people have been accustomed to? Accustomed to? You mean.... what people have been brainwashed to accept? Typical standard USA living now? That's what you mean? We were conned by 9/11. We were conned by George Bush's 2nd term. We were conned by the POS Obama administration. We've been brainwashed for 15 years+.

It's an absolute disgrace.... an absolute fukking disgrace that we haven't had a PEOPLES PRESIDENT since Ronald Reagan. Reagan was GOLD compared to these fuk ups we had since. Bill Clinton was decent. Not going to knock Billy. Guy got a blow job in the oval office.

Reagan loved his country. Tried to keep USA citizens unified. Tried to keep peace. You learn as you go! That's what being a president is all about.

People need to give Trump a chance. He'll learn the job. He's not stupid.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Hillary is -300 to win. Trump looking to place a large bet on her to win. Guy always knows how to pick a winner.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well then if you don't like being called one then perhaps stop supporting a candidate who has to shown himself to be every one of the accusations you dispersed.

Keep on endorsing Trump but seriously stop acting clueless when people start ragging on you for a being a trumptard because as the old saying goes 'if the shoe fits then wear it'..

You manage to find the courage required to harass on the internet via words, you are Brave enough to insult people who desire to protect their children from Stone Aged Barbarians hopelessly stuck in the year 632 but you can not locate the courage to Join your Muslim Brothers in the Middle East to assist them in brutalizing women and children and slaughtering innocent people?

People who's only desire is to live in peace? People who do not want your war?

Because they do not worship the same "god"? as you do?

Is it your plan to support the Jihad, to rape, murder and brutalize within Australia? Will you Brutalize Innocent Australian people? Because they do not choose to worship this....."Allah"....as you people call him. And his pedophile "prophet".

What are you gonna actually do Sajid?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Can't go that harsh. I can't see Trump being that harsh either if elected. Trump's putting on a show, plain and simple.
    People are mesmerized by the show. Compared to the mundane squad of 17, of course they will be Trump fans.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Again... what people have been accustomed to? Accustomed to? You mean.... what people have been brainwashed to accept? Typical standard USA living now? That's what you mean? We were conned by 9/11. We were conned by George Bush's 2nd term. We were conned by the POS Obama administration. We've been brainwashed for 15 years+.

It's an absolute disgrace.... an absolute fukking disgrace that we haven't had a PEOPLES PRESIDENT since Ronald Reagan. Reagan was GOLD compared to these fuk ups we had since. Bill Clinton was decent. Not going to knock Billy. Guy got a blow job in the oval office.

Reagan loved his country. Tried to keep USA citizens unified. Tried to keep peace. You learn as you go! That's what being a president is all about.

Can't argue with anything you said. Hillary needs to be baking the grand kid cookies, making Bill samiches and
    learning the fine art of filato. The US is too large for a woman to handle. Small countries like Germany....maybe.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    You manage to find the courage required to harass on the internet via words, đểyou are Brave enough to insult people who desire to protect their children from Stone Aged Barbarians hopelessly stuck in the year 632 but you can not locate the courage to Join your Muslim Brothers in the Middle East to assist them in brutalizing women and children and slaughtering innocent people?

People who's only desire is to live in peace? People who do not want your war?

Because they do not worship the same "god"? as you do?

Is it your plan to support the Jihad, to rape, murder and brutalize within Australia? Will you Brutalize Innocent Australian people? Because they do not choose to worship this....."Allah"....as you people call him. And his pedophile "prophet".

What are you gonna actually do Sajid?

Who bought this nutbag along for the ride??

Bloody religious fruitcakes

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Whilst i see where you're coming and think you have good and pure compassionaite intentions you're argumwnt falls down when you compare Reagan with Trump.

Reagan was a true statesman whereas Trump is not much more than a substanceless egomaniac who has already shown his propensity to not only segregate people but also destabilize financial markets with his open mouth first, think second policy of populist speech style.

If you have a 401k or any kind of financial asset for that matter then why would you possibly want to vote Trump??

Reagan would be rolling over in his grave if he knew he was being compared to someone like Trump...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Whilst i see where you're coming and think you have good and pure compassionaite intentions you're argumwnt falls down when you compare Reagan with Trump.

Reagan was a true statesman whereas Trump is not much more than a substanceless egomaniac who has already shown his propensity to not only segregate people but also destabilize financial markets with his open mouth first, think second policy of populist speech style.

If you have a 401k or any kind of financial asset for that matter then why would you possibly want to vote Trump??

Reagan would be rolling over in his grave if he knew he was being compared to someone like Trump...
    funny watching this moron try and fail.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/01/hillary-clinton-valeant/

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Coal sucks.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/t31.0-8/13147872_230698753966062_424271152800452 7764_o.png[/IMG]

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I am in disbelief that even he would suggest this. If you don't understand the extreme danger in even suggesting this, you ought to take some time to research.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/07....html?referer=
    So then vote for Hillary because of fear of Trump taking office? Makes sense to me, Hillary -260 it is.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Coal sucks.
    not according to science but I know you won't let that get in your way.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    It's a dirty fuel. I know you don't care about the environment so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Vote for the candidate you want in office. Bet the candidate who WILL win the election.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Vote for the candidate you want in office. Bet the candidate who WILL win the election.
    Have opinions.

Know the future.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post

It's a dirty fuel. I know you don't care about the environment so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

as I said

First 123456 ... Last