mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

ilose needs to go

Kid has serious pms issues and just went 0-7 after pumping his chest all post season acting like he's the best lol all it takes is one day like that ur down after all that. What a rookie

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

LOL mike fan dont be an asshole..

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

guy makes a thread about me Kid tells me I have to go, yet 1300 out of his 1400 posts are trolling. He just wants to make this thread to see how many people hate me, which is fine. Unfortunately mikey i dont care about my reputation on a gambling forum. I went pretty damn close to even today.. So i dont really care about my bad night last night. You havent won a reverse jinx thread in like a month lol so keep doing your thing bud. Kid is obsessed with me. Shows up in my threads CONSTANTLY, but ONLY when i lose. Yet I am the one who needs to go

I REALLY dont care who does and does not like me on this forum. Too many people take this shit way too seriously and act like their rep on this forum has anything to do with their real life status. Do you think i care what mikefag has to say about me? At least only 75% of people on this forum dislike me. 99% of people HATE you buddy. At least i provide some kind of insight and real life input to this forum LOL. LOVE YOU MIKEFAG!

iloseagain

and wait if i was 69-25, and have an 0-7 day (which i didnt anyways), then how am i down all of a sudden?? Do you know how to math?

Even if i did have an 0-7 day, that would make me 69-32.. Still seems above EVEN if you ask me...

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    LOL mike fan dont be an asshole..
    dude please dont say this shit as if it actually bothers me. I am not a sensitive sally. My skin is as thick as my dikk, which is like .75 inches, so HA! Super thick!
    Last edited by shari91; 05-04-16 at 07:06 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    dude please dont say this shit as if it actually bothers me. I am not a sensitive sally. My skin is as thick as my dikk, which is like .75 inches, so HA! Super thick!
    lmao i know i know but this is too much.. no need to dilute the forum anymore than it is.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-04-16 at 07:07 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Be nice Mike.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao i know i know but this is too much.. no need to dilute the forum anymore than it is.
    Haha if the guy hates me so much that he needs to make an entire thread about me then i think I'm doing something right! everybody can't like me, that would be too boring!

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

I'm amazed at how many grown men on this forum constantly argue with each other and hurl personal insults like 6 year olds. Do ya'll even gamble or did mom not lend you her Debit card?

I've never seen this amount of foolishness on a forum of grown men before. Hopefully you're all younger than me (22). Still funny to watch though.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    I'm amazed at how many grown men on this forum constantly argue with each other and hurl personal insults like 6 year olds. Do ya'll even gamble or did mom not lend you her Debit card?

I've never seen this amount of foolishness on a forum of grown men before. Hopefully you're all younger than me (22). Still funny to watch though.
    So many lols

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post

ive had him blocked for a while now. if sbr blocked threads, then i wouldnt have even seen this crap. i dont argue with him, ever. he comes into my threads and blabbers constantly. i dont partake in his crap anymore. dont group me into his bullshit please

iloseagain

Guy has an obsession with me. I've reported him multiple times. Click on his posts. At one point, i clicked his posts and like 75% of the first page of his posts were on threads that i started or were in threads that i had posted in.. Its pathetic

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

ilose relax

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

you are the two most unbearable pieces of garbage on this website. you both need to find something fulfilling in your personal life and reevaluate your existence. I would say I feel bad for both of you but the hatred overwhelms the sympathy.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    you are the two most unbearable pieces of garbage on this website. you both need to find something fulfilling in your personal life and reevaluate your existence. I would say I feel bad for both of you but the hatred overwhelms the sympathy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just pick winners

forget the fighting because it makes you silly

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Did I hit a nerve ilose? Lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

When non-pros battle non-pros, nobody wins

iloseagain

wahhh wahhh wahhh all you do is bitch.. if you dont like us, then dont come into the thread, yet you cant help it, can you? Just NEED to let your opinion be heard. Youre a fukkin clown

i have alot more going on in my personal life than most. Work 2 jobs, play mens league softball, golf, have a gf... Fukk do you do thats so impressive? Its not hard to be on this forum AND still have a personal life.. Cant stand people like you who try and belittle people on this forum. Its a FORUM, WHO CARES what other people do? You take this shit way too seriously bro

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

keep this in the subs where it belongs

chargers4222

wahhh wahhh wahhh all you do is bitch.. if you dont like us, then dont come into the thread, yet you cant help it, can you? Just NEED to let your opinion be heard. Youre a fukkin clown

i have alot more going on in my personal life than most. Work 2 jobs, play mens league softball, golf, have a gf... Fukk do you do thats so impressive? Its not hard to be on this forum AND still have a personal life.. Cant stand people like you who try and belittle people on this forum. Its a FORUM, WHO CARES what other people do? You take this shit way too seriously bro
    "play men's league softball" is sincerely the penetrating funniest thing i have ever read on the internet. holy shit, thank you. also, "case and point"

iloseagain

"play men's league softball" is sincerely the penetrating funniest thing i have ever read on the internet. holy shit, thank you. also, "case and point"
    how is that funny? what do you do thats so awesome? Go ahead, lets hear it. You know how many people on here play mens league softball? Youre probably a fat fukk. And how many times are you going to write "case and point"? We get it. You write that EVERY time you write something to me. Its old. Get some new material buddy

chargers4222

I have a lot going on, you guys. Debra and I play Jai Alai with the Duersons on Wednesdays and Fridays.

chargers4222

how is that funny? what do you do thats so awesome? Go ahead, lets hear it. You know how many people on here play mens league softball? Youre probably a fat fukk. And how many times are you going to write "case and point"? We get it. You write that EVERY time you write something to me. Its old. Get some new material buddy
    this man is a goldmine, folks. i changed my mind, let him keep posting. mikefan still needs to go though. but this guy, he's like those cringe videos that you just can't get enough of.

iloseagain

I have a lot going on, you guys. Debra and I play Jai Alai with the Duersons on Wednesdays and Fridays.
    this man is a goldmine, folks. i changed my mind, let him keep posting. mikefan still needs to go though. but this guy, he's like those cringe videos that you just can't get enough of.
    only you can turn "work 2 jobs, play softball, golf, have a gf.." into playing Jai Alai with the Duersons on Wednesdays and Fridays. Yea that makes sense. Good try.

Cmon, lets hear it tough guy.. What do you do thats so awesome? At least im not afraid to say the truth. Oh wait, you have nothing going on in your personal life. You just like to call out others and then completely mince their words into something you think is funny.

iloseagain

You also act like i am on here bragging about my personal life. YOU are the one who says i need to get stuff going on in my personal life, so i told you what i do. All you do is change peoples words and then talk shit. You are no better than what you say I am. Useless piece of garbage

Oh and what about when you claimed i didnt have a Portland series bet against the Clippers and i posted the ticket and you just avoid that thread after i post it? Youre a fukkin clown who calls people out, yet runs and hides when you are proven wrong. You are a typical SBR fagboy. At least i have balls and am not afraid to admit when i am wrong. What do you provide to this forum? I just looked at a page of your posts and literally all you do is troll, tell people their picks are wrong, and write non-sense posts. I have never seen you actually post something of value or worth on this forum. Its like you only come on here to talk random useless garbage with people on here. Where are your picks big boy?
    Last edited by iloseagain; 05-04-16 at 12:39 PM.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Shit is better than daytime tv
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

chargers4222

take it easy on ilose you guys, he's batting .034 in his men's softball league. the guys are still trying to figure out how to break the news that they found a replacement for him

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Shit is better than daytime tv
    Agreed 1000%

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The only way iloseagain should be banned is if mikefan gets banned with him.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The only way iloseagain should be banned is if mikefan gets banned with him.
    Wizzle is a good dude that fukking gets it...

Mikefan along with megadouche are two of the most worthless fukks here...at least SBR got rid of megaclown

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that Jon Stewart

12 Last