Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Even though I bought them and the balance in my wallet is correct...been 3 hours......
    Last edited by Duckshit; 05-03-16 at 03:49 PM.

Duckshit

Won't let me transfer to book....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

keep us updated

I do not use bitcoin

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

ill never forget the day i sent 500 btc to my account but the shit like double confirmed so i ended up getting credited for more. I always wished I would've bought more. BTC crazy. BOL duckshit

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Is this your first ever transaction from Blockchain? Possibly you've had no other confirmed transactions prior?

Also, are you trying to make a transfer paying no miner's fees? (Blockchain warns this can delay transactions)

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Is this your first ever transaction from Blockchain? Possibly you've had no other confirmed transactions prior?

Also, are you trying to make a transfer paying no miner's fees? (Blockchain warns this can delay transactions)
    Thanks guys......20th time......and I knew nothing about paying extra, I would have....

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

So you sent the btc to the book's address and there are no confirmations? Or blockchain just wont let you send btc?

Duckshit

I purchased the Bitcoin 4 hours ago from a bc atm....the transaction was successful and the balance of my blockchain wallet updated correctly.......then when I tried to send or spend my bc, blockchain message pops up....no confirmed funds to spend.

Duckshit

Nerve racking.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Thanks guys......20th time......and I knew nothing about paying extra, I would have....
    By default Blockchain.info is set to the recommended setting which includes a nominal fee so that's probably not it unless you set it on the no fee option.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    I purchased the Bitcoin 4 hours ago from a bc atm....the transaction was successful and the balance of my blockchain wallet updated correctly.......then when I tried to send or spend my bc, blockchain message pops up....no confirmed funds to spend.
    Have you used this atm before? Did you pay a miners fee? It may just be taking a while to confirm.

Duckshit

Atm is the same I have used 20 times..
    ..it does say...
    complete .....and has 25 confirmations and couting......still gives me the same message....
    .I'll update. .....thanks for the help

Duckshit

Fuk! 4 hours and still Nothing, already missed my Cleveland tt....fukn shadey bitfuks

Duckshit

F **....F **.....and F the Bitcoin ....they don't make it easy!

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

you mean nothing pops up when you search the btc address on blockchain.info?

Duckshit

Blockchain message no confirmed funds to spend. ....even though my wallet says confirmed 30 times and counting and my balance is correct.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

This happens to me from time to time. But ususlly always fixes itself in about 15-30 minutes. I also agree u should go in the settings and increase the miners fee.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    ill never forget the day i sent 500 btc to my account but the shit like double confirmed so i ended up getting credited for more. I always wished I would've bought more. BTC crazy. BOL duckshit
    You sent 225000 dollars to a book? Dam I wish I had that kind of money. Do you trust them that much?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

They are probably verifying that the loonies and twonies are in fact legal tender and not monopoly money

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I'm not an idiot and I've worked in finance for 17 years for a major company, but this Bitcoin stuff is like a foreign language to me. I realize the US dollar is only backed by confidence in the government at this point, but what Bitcoin backed by? And if something goes wrong who do you complain to? I don't see it being regulated and I know a million people will defend it but I don't see it catching on with legitimate businesses.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    I'm not an idiot and I've worked in finance for 17 years for a major company, but this Bitcoin stuff is like a foreign language to me. I realize the US dollar is only backed by confidence in the government at this point, but what Bitcoin backed by? And if something goes wrong who do you complain to? I don't see it being regulated and I know a million people will defend it but I don't see it catching on with legitimate businesses.
    Exactly. It will be dead in a few years. Only thing it's good for is getting money in and out of books. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Hipp is one of the few here who can drop a gigantic blue ball like it's nothing

http://bitbonkers.com/

Duckshit

6th hour waiting, of course I missed my Cleveland tt, I emailed blockchain multiple times, even asking for a PHONE CALL....LOL but nothing. FFFFFFK

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Duck plug in your receiving BTC address after the last forward slash in this URL to see what time it is:

https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/address/

perhaps it can give you a more detailed view on where the things at with your transaction

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    What is ** and ** and PP backed by? They're backed by the ability to exchange funds.
    If something goes wrong with a cash transaction, who do you complain to?
    It's already caught on with legitimate businesses.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Hipp is one of the few here who can drop a gigantic blue ball like it's nothing

http://bitbonkers.com/
    damn just saw two blue balls and a purple.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

if you watch BTC transactions it's fukkin crazy how much money moves around. no wonder governments are nervous.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

jaker i just want one purple ball.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Ghenghis how many purple balls would it take for you to retire pal?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sasha might be the smartest guy alive
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Ghenghis how many purple balls would it take for you to retire pal?
    1 purple is at least $450,000 so...

but what transaction would cost that much?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    1 purple is at least $450,000 so...

but what transaction would cost that much?
    Here is a dude that used one purple ball to buy a villa in Bali

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/500000-bali-villa-biggest-bitcoin-purchase-ever-1441101

$500,000 Bali Villa is Biggest Bitcoin Purchase Ever

• By David Gilbert
      <time class="time-format" itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2014-03-20T12:00:36+00:00" data-timestamp="1395316836">March 20, 2014 12:00 GMT</time>

<figure class="imageBox" itemscope="" itemprop="associatedMedia image" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject" style="width:660px;"><source media="(min-width: 1280px)"><source media="(min-width: 1024px)"><source media="(min-width: 768px)"><source media="(min-width: 480px)"><source media="(min-width: 0px)"><figcaption class="caption">The villa on the Indonesian island of Bali was sold for in excess of $500,000 worth of bitcoin, making it the single largest cryptocurrency purchase ever.deLMango Villa Estate</figcaption></figure>A villa on the Indonesian island of Bali has sold for over $500,000 worth of bitcoin in what is the largest purchase ever made with cryptocurrency.
    Sold through the bitcoin-only BitPremier luxury marketplace, the fully-managed property in the deLMango Villa Estate sold for in excess of $500,000 though the exact price and identity of the buyer involved remain unknown.
    BitPremier was founded by Alan Silbert, who is the brother of Barry Silbert, a major bitcoin investor and founder of the Bitcoin Investment Trust. Barry Silbert is also the founder of SecondMarket and has invested in his brother's BitPremier venture.
    Alan Silbert told CoinDesk that the purchaser of the property in Bali was an early bitcoin adopter from the US and that the sale represented "by far the largest" sale to date on the marketplace, which launched 10 months ago.
    "This definitely validates the business model. It shows that bitcoin users want to buy things that are unique, and that are above and beyond t-shirts and electronics," Silbert said.
    Previously, the purchase of a Tesla Model S for around $103,000 worth of bitcoin last December was seen to be the largest ever single purchase using only bitcoin.
    Interestingly, at today's bitcoin price, the buyer only paid a little over $53,000 for the electric car, indicating just how volatile the cryptocurrency's price is.
    There have been however bigger bitcoin transactions, which we known about thanks to the bitcoin blockchain. The largest known is a $147m transaction, which was carried out by bitcoin exchange Bitstamp last November, and remains the largest single movement of bitcoin ever.

Points Awarded:

Duckshit gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Duckshit

Hi rocketman...thanks for the link.....
    So I'm in the 9th hour and I get this lame msg from Blockchain that this issue is happening to a small % of Android users and there is NO time line for the Fix.....sorry they said.

Duckshit

Wtf

Duckshit

Seriously, after having a deposit stolen from the W, and now whatever the F this is, I've almost had it.....

123 Last