Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and ps, rah..... I've had enough fun with the "pi in vegas" schtick, and no, there was no p.i., but those were indeed photos of him, that any bloke could have accessed simply by viewing satellite/street view of the silver sevens on Google maps.....

JJ must have hung out on that fukkin' bus bench so much that the people who drive around photographing that shit for mapquest and google maps actually caught him sitting there while they happened to drive by!!!!!!

I shit you not......

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the hooker story JJ please confirm or deny that actually happened

I would believe the maps thing, its insane what you can do with that. Poor JJ

Auto Donk

he posted the whole ordeal in some thread back in that time..... it exists somewhere here..... so it's probably b.s.....

use the search function and look for terms "naked hooker alley pimp" and you may find it..... I may try to revive it myself

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have plenty of hooker stories none of them are really that good because I always got conned

These girls must've thought I was a very very easy target

Now I just browse but don't go through with it

The other day I went to Pahrump and spent three hours just looking at all the girls and pretending I couldn't decide and then I just left. As experts know their legal brothels in that area

Minimum is $400 and went up to like 20,000

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Shove this list up your bleached ass goldy!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have plenty of hooker stories none of them are really that good because I always got conned

These girls must've thought I was a very very easy target

Now I just browse but don't go through with it

The other day I went to Pahrump and spent three hours just looking at all the girls and pretending I couldn't decide and then I just left. As experts know their legal brothels in that area

Minimum is $400 and went up to like 20,000
    but, according to a former nba player friend of mine, if you pay the $20k, you at least get to bring in your own bucket of KFC fried chicken and your own whip cream and watermelon chunks

First ... 2345