Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

The more I see Durant interviewed....

The more I think he is a dick. Does he get this attitude from Westbrook , or has he always been like this?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a loser

Great stat guy but loser as a player

I would never take him on my team

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a loser

Great stat guy but loser as a player

I would never take him on my team
    I don't think he has to worry about ever playing for a team you owned. You had to beg like a little bitch for $200 to become a pro here cueball.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Nope he hasnt always been like that, but blame the media for bringing it out of him, he doesnt trust them, because he's seen them lie and print what they want.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

He is bitter. Quiet guy never spoke up. He let okc allow westbrook to be the man.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

His image has taken a big hit. When he won the MVP and talked graciously about his mother, he was everybody's favorite. Lately he's been whining, bellyaching, bitching, moaning and also not playing real hard. Nowadays he's not half the player he once was, and he's about a quarter of the player he thinks he is. His mom needs to step up and slap him upside the head.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Talented as hell and knows this team has no chance. Has to be a bad feeling.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

stock has gone down a lot.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

D12 was holier than though when he entered the league and look at him now. A grumpy old man. The older the kids get the worse they act.

Avenger_deux
    Avenger_deux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Nicest guy in NBA. I like him.

Not everyone is meant to be a media-darling, it takes a certain dipshit to play to the media, I'm sure after a while it gets old.

Avenger_deux

It'll suck if he doesn't get the endorsement from Nike, because he is a "nice" guy and it's good to see the nice guy win once in a while.

But they always seem to favor the dipshits and attention whores (not naming names) and unfortunately Durant will never see a Championship ring in his career (because he is a nice guy).

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

hes mad cause he realized hes dominique wilkins without the dunks

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    hes mad cause he realized hes dominique wilkins without the dunks
    you're comparing dominique wilkins to durant? smh. not even close. durant is one of the most polished offensive players that's ever entered teh nba. he's a 7 foot ball handler with a jumper and crossover........no one like him in history of this league. wilkins was amazing and was one of the top players in the league at that time and is certainly one of the best ever but durant is going to go down as an all time great (like top 15) if he sustains this for 7 more years. scary thing is he's just entering his prime now.

lakerboy

Goat stop bro. Durant can only win something if he goes to the lakers.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

any team who take this guy gonna pay a lot of money for nothing.. hope he can bring some fans in that's about it.. As far as championships go he ain't got no chance.. Like the guy above said, good stats but bad ball IQ. please don't bring him to the kings.. even though we sucks but I don't want him.

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you're comparing dominique wilkins to durant? smh. not even close. durant is one of the most polished offensive players that's ever entered teh nba. he's a 7 foot ball handler with a jumper and crossover........no one like him in history of this league. wilkins was amazing and was one of the top players in the league at that time and is certainly one of the best ever but durant is going to go down as an all time great (like top 15) if he sustains this for 7 more years. scary thing is he's just entering his prime now.
    perennial loser

end of story

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

perennial loser

end of story

Guy has been to the playoffs and to the WCF's, injuries have plagued OKC during it's window

The Western Conference has been dominant for nearly the last 7-10 years, and OKC has been one of the best 2-3 teams in the conference every year they've been even remotely healthy.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    please don't bring him to the kings.. even though we sucks but I don't want him.
    Guys on this site never cease to amaze me...

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Guy has been to the playoffs and to the WCF's, injuries have plagued OKC during it's window

The Western Conference has been dominant for nearly the last 7-10 years, and OKC has been one of the best 2-3 teams in the conference every year they've been even remotely healthy.
    you forgot to add he's Lebron's b1tch

jjgold

Word out on both of them

LOSERS

BOTH I PLAYERS .....worried about STATS NOT WINNING

CWD
    Update your status

sounds like excuses to me probably the reason he is so bitter

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Durant went to the finals. LeBron was a little bitch once upon a time before he joined wade. Remember how many ppl were saying he's a "perennial loser" ...Lost to Boston how many times? Quit on his team.... Durant has been in a conference w Kobe and the spurs....hard to get passed that. And now the warriors. Durants time will come trust me....he's just entering his prime....you guys have no clue what you're saying.

Lakerman u told me LeBron would never win a ring 5 years ago on this site...remember? I told u you had no clue what u were talking abkut, and Lebrons best years are ahead of him. Look what happened.

I know the game. Well all see who's right in another 6 years. I'll still be here.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Durant went to the finals. LeBron was a little bitch once upon a time before he joined wade. Remember how many ppl were saying he's a "perennial loser" ...Lost to Boston how many times? Quit on his team.... Durant has been in a conference w Kobe and the spurs....hard to get passed that. And now the warriors. Durants time will come trust me....he's just entering his prime....you guys have no clue what you're saying.

Lakerman u told me LeBron would never win a ring 5 years ago on this site...remember? I told u you had no clue what u were talking abkut, and Lebrons best years are ahead of him. Look what happened.

I know the game. Well all see who's right in another 6 years. I'll still be here.
    Yes goat you are never wrong I forgot. You going to the red wings game tonight?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

He tweeted that diss of K.Leonard after he won the finals MVP at the expense of Durant's buddy James. Payback time now.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

he's just gotta get out of the West, go to the East and give yourself a chance.

jjgold

Leonard is the best player in the NBA

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

yea, its for sure westbricks attitude he tryin to take and show to others. i don't know why since he's the real talent.

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

He actually just hates journalists. Modern day journalists are the worst, little more than morons trying to bait somebody into saying something that elicits a public response with 0 accountability for their actions. Journalists are pathetic, the more Durant hates on them the more I like Durant.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

sounds like excuses to me probably the reason he is so bitter
    There are no excuses, he's had great success.

Unfortunately for him, he plays in the same division as two of the best teams ever in the history of the NBA

He's better than anyone on the Spurs and anyone on the Warriors except maybe Curry. He just doesn't play on a team that is as good as the Spurs or Warriors.

Good teams win championships, not good players

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

There's no denying he's a hell of a player, but just seems to lack that killer instinct.

He comes off as passive. He's got no black mamba in him.

If he heads to a well-established team this off-season (i.e. Golden State), he will go down as the biggest pussy in NBA history. Oklahoma City, Los Angeles, Washington, those would all the acceptable places.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Durant only has a chance if he leaves OKC

CWD
    Update your status

There are no excuses, he's had great success.

Unfortunately for him, he plays in the same division as two of the best teams ever in the history of the NBA

He's better than anyone on the Spurs and anyone on the Warriors except maybe Curry. He just doesn't play on a team that is as good as the Spurs or Warriors.

Good teams win championships, not good players
    in other words hes a loser

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

in other words hes a loser

Avenger_deux

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

If he heads to a well-established team this off-season (i.e. Golden State), he will go down as the biggest pussy in NBA history. Oklahoma City, Los Angeles, Washington, those would all the acceptable places.
    Heard a rumor he's staying in OKC, it's a done deal.

The only other option would be Miami, which would be a huge mistake, imo.

Again, just like his personality to chose the lesser team that needs him. At least he'll be getting paid, max contract, and hopefully a lucrative Nike deal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    There's no denying he's a hell of a player, but just seems to lack that killer instinct.

He comes off as passive. He's got no black mamba in him.

I'm sure LaMarcus Aldridge wouldn't care about people calling him a pussy for going to a well established team right now. LeBron, Bosh, Wade and Allen were pussies and got rings out of it.

Why would Durant take a step back and rebuild in those "acceptable places"? He's pretty much done everything except win a title. If he really cares about that, why would he make it harder on himself?

12 Last