jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Westbrook is a very inefficient player like Durrant it's why you can't win with them

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Did he win?
    Of course, he always wins.
    Points Awarded:

kenz gave smitch124 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

spurs shooting 69% from the field. that has to be a playoff record.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Aldridge abusing supposedly the best pf defender in the nba after draymond green. aldridge 2nd best big man in all of basketball. dnt question me
    You are a serious man.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

More air lost

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    wow...this is the first time I've ever looked at a lakerboy thread in my several years here...are you people penetrating kidding me? his entire fuckin persona is a reverse jinx. you people are really that dense and lack that much self-awareness? that makes my stomach turn honestly
    Lakerboy has lost so much air that he should have suffocated long ago. The fact that SBR allows this retard to spam is pathetic.

lego3882
    lego3882's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Lakerboy has lost so much air that he should have suffocated long ago. The fact that SBR allows this retard to spam is pathetic.
    You can do this and spam the board but not have a winning thread

smitch124

He obviously meant OKC +65, give they guy a break.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine
    The following is not an opinion. It is a fact.

I gave up on the Oklahoma City Thunder as soon as I saw the coaching change from Scott Brooks to Billy Donovan makes no difference. Oklahoma City has zero chance to win the championship. 10-1 odds is a joke. Vegas needs to take those odds and shove them up their bullshit anus. I wouldn't take them at 99-1. All Durant and Westbrook are is NBA superstars who are living the dream of NBA stardom which is shooting and scoring and not defense and not winning anything together, they have NO leadership, and they follow no leader because they don't listen to their coach and they never will. Billy Donovan is the same as scott Brooks, although he is a winning NCAA coach, it makes no difference.

Don't listen to anyone who says Oklahoma City have the best chance to beat Golden State in the playoffs. To even consider that is laughable, but ESPN nerds like Jeff Van Gundy and know it all Steven A Smith proclaim that the Thunder have the BEST shot to knock off the Warriors. Has the Thunder even beat the Warriors recently?? Tell me Steven A and Van Gundy...when exactly do you think this team is going to start playing team defense for an entire game, like say the Spurs do? IT WON"T HAPPEN EVER! I am pissed because I used to love the Thunder, they were my favorite team, then I realized what they really are and now I have to here this crap every time I turn on the TV. ZERO CHANCE PEOPLE, realize that.

There are only 2 other teams, NOT 3!, that have a chance of beating Golden State, and right now, it's the Spurs that have the best chance, but +350 isn't good enough for me, so I'll wait for better odds on Spurs. That's all I got right now. Thunder are a joke. they always have been.

smitch124

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine
    The following is not an opinion. It is a fact.

I gave up on the Oklahoma City Thunder as soon as I saw the coaching change from Scott Brooks to Billy Donovan makes no difference. Oklahoma City has zero chance to win the championship. 10-1 odds is a joke. Vegas needs to take those odds and shove them up their bullshit anus. I wouldn't take them at 99-1. All Durant and Westbrook are is NBA superstars who are living the dream of NBA stardom which is shooting and scoring and not defense and not winning anything together, they have NO leadership, and they follow no leader because they don't listen to their coach and they never will. Billy Donovan is the same as scott Brooks, although he is a winning NCAA coach, it makes no difference.

Don't listen to anyone who says Oklahoma City have the best chance to beat Golden State in the playoffs. To even consider that is laughable, but ESPN nerds like Jeff Van Gundy and know it all Steven A Smith proclaim that the Thunder have the BEST shot to knock off the Warriors. Has the Thunder even beat the Warriors recently?? Tell me Steven A and Van Gundy...when exactly do you think this team is going to start playing team defense for an entire game, like say the Spurs do? IT WON"T HAPPEN EVER! I am pissed because I used to love the Thunder, they were my favorite team, then I realized what they really are and now I have to here this crap every time I turn on the TV. ZERO CHANCE PEOPLE, realize that.

There are only 2 other teams, NOT 3!, that have a chance of beating Golden State, and right now, it's the Spurs that have the best chance, but +350 isn't good enough for me, so I'll wait for better odds on Spurs. That's all I got right now. Thunder are a joke. they always have been.
    There are sites that offer lay odds you know.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Roadtrip635 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave Roadtrip635 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Omg I just died lol

jjgold

They'll never recover this series is over

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They should cover. They need to show something tonight. Spurs have been off for a week. They should be out of rhythm a bit.
    I want some of whatever youre smoking.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I think Lakerboy anti fades his own thread starts and has us all fooled. How brilliant would that be?

I really hope Lakerboy does that.. I would love it..

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Defence wins rings and OKC got none under this coach.

Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Take OKC at 60 and a hook

jjgold

What a disaster when are these guys free agents?

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I took spurs in 6 games.. Terrible pick. They will sweep. Okc is awful. Can't believe people actually took okc tonight. You'd have to be literally retarded to bet on okc tonight.. Its spurs or nothing in this entire series.. Same with gs/port. Its gs or nothing. Can't possibly take portland in any game. You are trying to be "sharp" if you do. Its either gs or nothing in every game

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

overreaction hardcore to one game. I always thought okc best shot to steal one is game 2.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    overreaction hardcore to one game. I always thought okc best shot to steal one is game 2.
    Exactly, noobs always overreact.

iloseagain

Its not an overreaction at all. Spurs will crush in game 2. Okc doesn't play defense and basically has no interior defense. Okc has no chance of stopping spurs in this series

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Exactly, noobs always overreact.
    If its not an overreaction, and its just realism, then do only noobs still do it

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

hahahaha

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Aldridge abusing supposedly the best pf defender in the nba after draymond green. aldridge 2nd best big man in all of basketball. dnt question me
    LOL @ Cousins being best big in league. You don't know basketball if you truly believe that.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Its not an overreaction at all. Spurs will crush in game 2. Okc doesn't play defense and basically has no interior defense. Okc has no chance of stopping spurs in this series
    well come on into this thread and admit youre wrong if okc wins and ill do the same vice versa. Because i think okc plays alot better and wins game 2

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    well come on into this thread and admit youre wrong if okc wins and ill do the same vice versa. Because i think okc plays alot better and wins game 2
    oh i will for sure haha.. i am never afraid to be wrong.. i am very opinionated, but if i lose, i dont run away and hide, trust me. I have won enough bets to be wrong once or twice. I will see the G2 spread before i make a decsion on whether i play the game... I can tell you one thing, unless OKC comes out at like +5 or something crazy, then i will definitely not be playing on them. Its spurs or nothing for me, unless spread dictates a play.. BOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What a disaster when are these guys free agents?
    KD is walking after this year.. http://www.si.com/nba/2016/03/30/kev...-heat-warriors

Westbrook stuck like glue..

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

im so biased about lemarcus.. he is a bad ************

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Spurs were favored by 6.5 tonight, just 7 on Tuesday. Books not swayed by historic rout. Like the Chuckster said, "Its just one game"...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

the way the spurs shot the ball yesterday, they would've beat anyone but anyone that plays basketball knows, they can't shoot over 60% from the field forever. it's just one game and i can guarantee you spurs won't sweep okc.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    the way the spurs shot the ball yesterday, they would've beat anyone but anyone that plays basketball knows, they can't shoot over 60% from the field forever. it's just one game and i can guarantee you spurs won't sweep okc.
    That's what i heard after every Villanova game in the tournament yet they came out and shot same or better.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

so are you saying you want to make a wager? spurs can't shoot over 60% against okc in all their games.

they shot 69% from the field in the first half. that has to be a record. no way they can duplicate their performance for the rest of the series.

69% is basically 7 out 10 shots and we're not talking just layups. everything was going in. unbelievable performance.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

No I'm not saying they will duplicate it but most likely shoot very well again.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

I'm takin okc again game 2

First 1234 Last