WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Goat milk vs vyomguy? They both won. Vyomguy might've been slightly better but both made good profit in their contest.
    Vyomguy light years ahead imo. No way someone this arrogant can learn fast enough to beat the meta

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    Vyomguy light years ahead imo. No way someone this arrogant can learn fast enough to beat the meta
    the fact you guys are still busy trying to measure anyone's rooster is telling.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goater nailed the game to a tee

Wade played over his head though

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

great call
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave afgballer56 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Congrats
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Goat you need to understand Wade can only do it in small bursts anymore. It's 2016. It's not 2008 anymore. Joe Johnson is still solid and can shoot the rock but same deal.

This game all comes down to Whiteside. If he stays out of foul trouble and dominates Miami will win.
    Wade is the best player by a mile in this series. You should know better that wade is a different animal when his back is against the wall.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Remember when Sando buried this guy?
    Sorry I've never heard of you before. I'm good with sando one of few that knows ball.

No coin you like that inaccurate analysis? How many pts for Kaminski Marvin Williams Lee and Lin combined? Deng and wade could not be contained ... This series is over. Charlotte is full of bench players that are forced to start due to batum and kidd gilchrest being banged up.... Miami is full of all stars. I can break down xs and os but that's all u need to know.

This series is over now

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No coin you like that inaccurate analysis? How many pts for Kaminski Marvin Williams Lee and Lin combined? Deng and wade could not be contained ... This series is over. Charlotte is full of bench players that are forced to start due to batum and kidd gilchrest being banged up.... Miami is full of all stars. I can break down xs and os but that's all u need to know.
    This wasn't even about tonight. In fact, as I pointed out earlier, I said you're probably right here. Charlotte has no business having taken three in a row from the Heat.

Doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of your posts here are full of shit -- and losing tickets. Don't question me on that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

No coin stop. You always go into goat's threads and try to bash him. I don't think he's ever done that once to you. If you hate him so much just ignore him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Goat Milk

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This wasn't even about tonight. In fact, as I pointed out earlier, I said you're probably right here. Charlotte has no business having taken three in a row from the Heat.

Doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of your posts here are full of shit -- and losing tickets. Don't question me on that.
    Wrong. And I actually make the bets I post. With real money. I've confirmed this multiple times with screenshots. A large 1 earlier this year even. If they're fade material just fade it dude...I'm done with this drama. I'll post my analysis on games whoever doesn't like it do what you want with it. That's your prerogative

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Wade came through tonight for sure. I think they said he hadn't hit a 3 since December and then we saw him hit two down the stretch, one of them inside a minute.

Good Work Mr. Milk.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

After tonight's performance, Dwyane Wade passed Michael Jordan for the most Blocks in the Post Season by any Guard in NBA History

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

It's still early but one has to think Heat will win game 7?

Jupiter333
    Jupiter333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

Nice win for you Goat......great when your GOY comes through when you've put you neck on the line ahead of time.

I agree about Wade,...he's a winner and always has been been. It'd be an interesting series between the Heat and the Cavs......the only team in the East that the Cavs would have get uptight about. If Deng can keep playing Robin to Wade's Batman, the Heat will play the Cavs tough in my opinion.

Best of fortune going forward....it'll interesting to see how the Warriors do if/when they match up with Spurs. Could be two very interesting conference finals.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Out of town all week, I did see this, I did like the Heat too, tailed.

Good job Goat.

04/29/2016
    07:53 PM
    [ # 258291021 ] STRAIGHT BET ( Risking: 484.00 - To Win: 440.00) WIN
    04/29/2016 @ 08:15 PM NBA [709] MIA HEAT +2-110 Score: MIA HEAT(97) - CHA HORNETS(90) WIN
    $440.00
    Why 484?
    Dopey Nash wanted 440 to win 400, entered 440 thinking to win 400 (DSI) and took the bet as 484 to win 440, said screw it and entered as was.

Nice hit Goat man

First 12