Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Joe Biden nominee +4500 - update necessary

former Speaker of the House comments:

Boehner’s comments also included a reference to the ongoing FBI investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was at the State Department, speculating on what might happen if the scandal widens.
    “Don’t be shocked … if two weeks before the convention,here comes Joe Biden parachuting in and Barack Obama fanning the flames to make it all happen,” the former speaker said.

Snowball

Boehner is retired, but knows all involved.

If the FBI indicts Hillary, the Democratic Party will ask Joe Biden
    to step in, and Obama will bless it !

Biden would win on the first ballot of the DNC Convention !

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Maybe. I think a lot of what Obama has put forth, Biden instigated it. Gay marriage/ rights for one. Joe was the
    1st to bring it public before Obama. He might be the brain trust of Obama the way they manipulate the Repub
    party.

Joe absolutely blew Ryan out of the water during the vise pres debates. He might act like a buffoon, but he's very
    knowledgeable. Wish he was running.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Joe Biden is a respectable man.

Snowball

most people don't want to believe this can happen
    but it CAN happen.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

boom

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

they can't do shit to her! the law to make it illegal to use a private server was enacted after she left office. her flushing emails well bush got rid of 2.5 million that he ran on the r.n.c. server.(although he may be in a pickle when the 28 pages of the 9-11 commission are released) colin powell said he did the same thing and that they went after the fact and classified his which he claims are a joke. she tried to used a blackberry but was denied when powell and the rice after him used them. look they already admitted it was a which hunt. trey gowdey got caught forging and redacting things that the fbi and cia said were useless.IF THERE WAS ANYTHING TO IT WOULD ALREADY BE OUT! the people that are making it to be something ex senator from texas who was convicted of a felony. a whop judge who was never anyone. also the sound bites for faux news (owned by a saudi prince) who doesn't like her! If i had a dime for everytime said she was going to be convicted than I would be living the good life with j.j. in las vegas! Also the guy that was killed in benghazi was a cia gun runner. that is why the won't release them.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Wish he was running.
    Especially compared to this motley crew.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Trump has no chance of beating Biden. Trump does not want to see Biden on ballot.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    they can't do shit to her! the law to make it illegal to use a private server was enacted after she left office. her flushing emails well bush got rid of 2.5 million that he ran on the r.n.c. server.(although he may be in a pickle when the 28 pages of the 9-11 commission are released) colin powell said he did the same thing and that they went after the fact and classified his which he claims are a joke. she tried to used a blackberry but was denied when powell and the rice after him used them. look they already admitted it was a which hunt. trey gowdey got caught forging and redacting things that the fbi and cia said were useless.IF THERE WAS ANYTHING TO IT WOULD ALREADY BE OUT! the people that are making it to be something ex senator from texas who was convicted of a felony. a whop judge who was never anyone. also the sound bites for faux news (owned by a saudi prince) who doesn't like her! If i had a dime for everytime said she was going to be convicted than I would be living the good life with j.j. in las vegas! Also the guy that was killed in benghazi was a cia gun runner. that is why the won't release them.
    I've been saying this for awhile, but you have more in depth knowledge. Thanks.

Republican McCarthy, who was vying for Boner's speaker job, let the cat out of the bag about what they are
    doing to Hillary, like we didn't know to begin with.

A trully sorry lot. They wonder why their poll numbers are in the shitter.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Snowball

5 Dimes has pulled it.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Joe Biden is the man, I got a lot of respect for what he has done and what he went through with his family. He'd be a great president, but that ship has sailed.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Joe Biden is a respectable man.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I've been saying this for awhile, but you have more in depth knowledge. Thanks.

Republican McCarthy, who was vying for Boner's speaker job, let the cat out of the bag about what they are
    doing to Hillary, like we didn't know to begin with.

A trully sorry lot. They wonder why their poll numbers are in the shitter.
    lol unfucking real the shit I read on this forum sometimes. Thanks for the laugh rkelly.

Snowball

FYI Biden is down to +2000

Boehner: ‘Don’t be surprised if Obama Admin tries to insert Biden as Dem nominee two weeks out from convention’

"Let's get something straight right off the bat. I don't like John Boehner," Biden said. "I love him."

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even before they took half of his "no resume" brain, he was a buffoon. O I am sorry... That is what it takes to get elected in this country for last 30 years. Its really hard to believe someone could have less of a resume than BHO but Biden actually did.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hillary going to leave race soon

They got the good on here