Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah i do like ripe ass...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Not to change the subject.... but what is the funniest "health conscious" infomercial on TV right now?

I'm going to place a vote on that Omega-3 capsule. Every damn company is pushing this Omega-3... my Omega-3 is better than your Omega-3 and blah blah blah.... Then there's Omega XL will someone just open up a god darn can of tuna?

How many old people are buying this sh#$? Could of swore 1 company was pushing a product at $2.00 a pill. GTFOOH. This has to be one of the biggest scams in America at the moment.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Epsom salt baths daily

you're welcome.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Epsom salt baths daily

you're welcome.
    we're in a drought. just dip your feet in epson salt water. regardless, i don't think your body can absorb enough magnesium from epsom salts.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Not to change the subject.... but what is the funniest "health conscious" infomercial on TV right now?

I'm going to place a vote on that Omega-3 capsule. Every damn company is pushing this Omega-3... my Omega-3 is better than your Omega-3 and blah blah blah.... Then there's Omega XL will someone just open up a god darn can of tuna?

How many old people are buying this sh#$? Could of swore 1 company was pushing a product at $2.00 a pill. GTFOOH. This has to be one of the biggest scams in America at the moment.
    the push for omega 3 is getting ridiculous but it's not a huge scam since it probably is beneficial. the biggest scam for the past 2 decades is statins. statins fukk you up. doctors will tell you that you have high cholesterol and prescribe a pill that will eventually make you lose muscle mass and become senile. the sad thing is we need cholesterol. and it's funny to me how they label good and bad cholesterol. it's not the cholesterol, it's the inflammation that causes clogging.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/ma...ed-heart-75668

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    the push for omega 3 is getting ridiculous but it's not a huge scam since it probably is beneficial. the biggest scam for the past 2 decades is statins. statins fukk you up. doctors will tell you that you have high cholesterol and prescribe a pill that will eventually make you lose muscle mass and become senile. the sad thing is we need cholesterol. and it's funny to me how they label good and bad cholesterol. it's not the cholesterol, it's the inflammation that causes clogging.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/ma...ed-heart-75668
    But... how do you truly find a potent manufacturer? I believe some companies are premium... and some... aren't. The game within the game.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    But... how do you truly find a potent manufacturer? I believe some companies are premium... and some... aren't. The game within the game.
    yup that's a good question. trial and error is the only way but it's not like you're gonna have drastic changes from fish oil.

First 123