DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Yeah baby Islanders would be so nice with a 4-2 islanders win that means cash baby

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Bishop looks great so far

DigBick86
    Update your status

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss 3-111111111111111111111111111111111

DigBick86
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah hes on my side today

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

thought it was only Preds/Ducks today, wasn't planning to turn tv on until then

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Name:  PeeWeeWhat.gif
Views: 73
Size:  1.60 MB

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Way of here. Well tb will get toasted by the pens.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

i tried to tell you. Greiss was a huge liability for the islanders. He let in the most crucial goals late every game they lost. You cant have a flawed goalie like that against highly skilled players

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Way of here. Well tb will get toasted by the pens.
    I am glad you think that. Pens won't have speed adv or the better goalie. I think the lightning should be favored vs the pens, especially if they get their players back. Even with the roster as it is, the pens are in big trouble if they get passed the caps.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    I am glad you think that. Pens won't have speed adv or the better goalie. I think the lightning should be favored vs the pens, especially if they get their players back. Even with the roster as it is, the pens are in big trouble if they get passed the caps.

Stamkos has zero shot at coming back against pens. And stralman had a broken leg, he hasnt even participated in a single drill so hes very unlikely.

U2.5

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Stamkos has zero shot at coming back against pens. And stralman had a broken leg, he hasnt even participated in a single drill so hes very unlikely.
    Oh you're a lightning Dr.? I just saw stralman skating around in drills. You obviously didn't watch the game that just ended.

goduke

Oh you're a lightning Dr.? I just saw stralman skating around in drills. You obviously didn't watch the game that just ended.
    contact drills i meant. I left that part out. And stamkos has said from the beginning that he couldnt even consider playing till Finals. This is all quite available news chief. Maybe you should look around. But hey you can see what I've been saying about hockey all playoffs. I've been pretty spot on so you can just be another doubter that i prove wrong

U2.5

contact drills i meant. I left that part out. And stamkos has said from the beginning that he couldnt even consider playing till Finals. This is all quite available news chief. Maybe you should look around. But hey you can see what I've been saying about hockey all playoffs. I've been pretty spot on so you can just be another doubter that i prove wrong
    Prove me wrong with what? you said a single drill, so you were the one proven wrong.

goduke

Prove me wrong with what? you said a single drill, so you were the one proven wrong.
    Because to me skating around is not a drill. Contact means you can play and i said i left that part out on accident. This isnt figure skating.

U2.5

Because to me skating around is not a drill. Contact means you can play. This isnt figure skating
    So make a prediction here Pocahontas... You like pens against the lightning if the pens can finish the caps off? I think caps will be much harder for the lightning to beat than the pens will be.

goduke

So make a prediction here Pocahontas... You like pens against the lightning if the pens can finish the caps off? I think caps will be much harder for the lightning to beat than the pens will be.
    that wasnt the point of my comment. you commented on his pick based on two players possibly coming back that are not coming back. I'm yet to make a prediction on the series. Caps are done so im not going to compare a team with a team that will be eliminated

U2.5

that wasnt the point of my comment. you commented on his pick based on two players possibly coming back that are not coming back. I'm yet to make a prediction on the series. Caps are done so im not going to compare a team with a team that will be eliminated
    Well that's all I needed to hear. You must be a pens fan. You also have to work on your reading comprehension. I made a prediction saying even in spite of them coming back the pens will be in for hell.

goduke

Well that's all I needed to hear. You must be a pens fan. You also have to work on your reading comprehension. I made a prediction saying even in spite of them coming back the pens will be in for hell.
    you said especially if they get their players back they should be favored which im saying thats a pointless comment. So maybe work on your arguments better. And my favorite teams are the teams that make me money period. Why would i make a prediction until the 2nd round is over? What if malkin, murray, crosby, letang got injured? Ill make my prediction when the second round is over and i place my series bets.

U2.5

you said especially if they get their players back they should be favored which im saying thats a pointless comment. So maybe work on your arguments better. And my favorite teams are the teams that make me money period. Why would i make a prediction until the 2nd round is over? What if malkin, murray, crosby, letang got injured? Ill make my prediction when the second round is over and i place my series bets.
    I feel like I am playing chess with a pigeon in here. Have a nice day buddy.

goduke

I feel like I am playing chess with a pigeon in here. Have a nice day buddy.
    its your money to lose so have fun

U2.5

its your money to lose so have fun
    Is that your way of picking the pens without coming out and saying you picked them? So you might be able to come back if they win and say I told you so, but if they lose you can say I never picked them? Grow a pair and make a prediction or shut up.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Don't be so quick on Stralman; he's not that far away.

goduke

Is that your way of picking the pens without coming out and saying you picked them? So you might be able to come back if they win and say I told you so, but if they lose you can say I never picked them? Grow a pair and make a prediction or shut up.
    Ass fu.ck learn to read. i will post my pick as soon as the 2nd round is over, for the second time

U2.5

Ass fu.ck learn to read. i will post my pick as soon as the 2nd round is over, for the second time
    You're the one telling me it's my money to lose. I can't believe people have this much empty space between their ears. What a moron.

goduke

You're the one telling me it's my money to lose. I can't believe people have this much empty space between their ears. What a moron.
    yes by the fact that you are completely dismissing the other team and also commenting on 2 players that wont play. I'm not saying the pens will win yet but i would not be as super confident as you are already before the 2nd round is even over

U2.5

yes by the fact that you are completely dismissing the other team and also commenting on 2 players that wont play. I'm not saying the pens will win yet but i would not be as super confident as you are already before the 2nd round is even over
    I am basing my prediction on the pens as they stand right now. It will only get better for me if any of them get injured. Once again a moron shows his lack of foresight. Chess with a fukin pigeon in this joint.

goduke

also unless this is a ghost account you have 96 post in 2 years so youre mainly a lurker who probably never picks anything but yet youre trying to tell me im going to be the one who skirts away from making a pick when the time comes?

U2.5

also unless this is a ghost account you have 96 post in 2 years so youre mainly a lurker who probably never picks anything but yet youre trying to tell me im going to be the one who skirts away from making a pick when the time comes?
    Make a prediction or shut up...

goduke

I am basing my prediction on the pens as they stand right now. It will only get better for me if any of them get injured. Once again a moron shows his lack of foresight. Chess with a fukin pigeon in this joint.
    I think youre being stupid by doing that. In hockey sometimes a longer series can benefit that team. Its happened many times.

U2.5

I think youre being stupid by doing that. In hockey sometimes a longer series can benefit that team. Its happened many times.
    After reading your comments on this matter I think you're just stupid all around, so thanks for playing princess.

goduke

After reading your comments on this matter I think you're just stupid all around, so thanks for playing princess.
    Thats your choice, you should feel lucky that i talked this much. You can go through my picks that i make. When i make predictions im pretty spot on. I dont really need your acceptance and youll disappear if tampa loses because youre a lurker who provides nothing here. So goodbye troll

U2.5

Thats your choice, you should feel lucky that i talked this much. You can go through my picks that i make. When i make predictions im pretty spot on. I dont really need your acceptance and youll disappear if tampa loses because youre a lurker who provides nothing here. So goodbye troll
    I made a prediction. You pussy footed around and said nothing at all. You're a real rock in this conversation let me tell ya...

goduke

Tampa not even closed to favored in the series. Boy you were right on point haha. Pens -205. I think the writing is on the wall. tampa is done. Nothing you said was even close to right

U2.5

Tampa not even closed to favored in the series. Boy you were right on point haha. Pens -205. I think the writing is on the wall. tampa is done. Nothing you said was even close to right
    You're still an idiot I see. Reading comprehension is not your strong point, and you still haven't made a prediction. All talk and no action. Grow a pair little fella. Watch the lightning win in 6 or less too. Anyone who saw the odds of winning it all knew they weren't going to be the odds on favorite in this series. I said I think they should be the favorite, which means the line they are offering is a joke in my opinion. It's schmucks like you that drive these insane valued prices to sharp bettors.
    Last edited by U2.5; 05-12-16 at 12:28 AM.

goduke

You're still an idiot I see. Reading comprehension is not your strong point, and you still haven't made a prediction. All talk and no action. Grow a pair little fella. Watch the lightning win in 6 or less too. Anyone who saw the odds of winning it all knew they weren't going to be the odds on favorite in this series. I said I think they should be the favorite, which means the line they are offering is a joke in my opinion. It's schmucks like you that drive these insane valued prices to sharp bettors.
    Are you sharp? Hahah you think they should be favored. That wouldn't make you sharp. My prediction is pens win. It's not a very bold prediction but it's quite obvious at this point. You justify the line as a joke instead of using it for the information it provides. Keep being a Tampa homer. If you didn't lurk around here and provided some value you would know I do a lot better then you think

First 12345 Last