lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

This injury prone useless qb Is now threatening to skip camp and demanding a trade. Wtf? Does this clown know how garbage he is?
    Points Awarded:

paco gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Think the Broncos would give them a 3rd rd pick for him? Ideal spot for him, just run a quick throw offense and work the clock and they're contending for another SB.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Think the Broncos would give them a 3rd rd pick for him? Ideal spot for him, just run a quick throw offense and work the clock and they're contending for another SB.
    Will he stay injury free?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

WTF? Does he think he should be the only QB on the roster? This is football, there's going to be competition. Step up your game Bradford. You signed a contract, get your ass out there and play. Bullshit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakerman he is a 6-10 , 7-9 QB

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Just take the cash and put your hat on. Don't get it. Washed up at best.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

The guys been paid a ton of money which he really did not deserve,and he's still gonna throw a hissy fit.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Bradford is a NFL bust.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Denver O-Line is a mess right now. I wouldn't go there.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Its all BS men....dont believe what you are reading....if the guy misses any mini camp he loses 25% of his signing bonus......Honestly I'd not be surprised if the eagles take the Ole Miss O Tackle with the pick....they spent ALOT of $$ on the 2 qbs on the roster now.....Peters 34 and getting beat up year after year.....I actually like the pick better

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hes been stealing money since day 1

Was the last player to get paid under the old rookie pay scale and got huge money as the first overall
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

The guy can play and he should be pissed. With all the needs on this team he prolly is the best strength at his position than anyone else on this team. YOu try and quarterbacking with that shit line, no running attack, and shitty receivers. When those shitty receivers get one of those rare times when they get open they drop the pass. They need help everywhere. NO time to take some college quarterback who all the sudden has become a name because he threw a few passes in his shorts and looked good. You rarely heard anything about these top two quarterbacks all year. Give this fuker something to work with before ya call him a bust. His whole career has been surrounded by shit talent. This isn't Manning or Luck coming out where u knew they were solid it is freaking Golf and the other guy who i can't even remember his name. Absolutely ridiculous if they go for a quarterback with this pick. It is ridiculous what they gave up for the pick. This reminds me of the time they gave up a ton to move up and get Warren Sapp. We were all on board until they fukked off and took Mike Mamula the combine champion. Waste of picks, time , and money.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The guy can play and he should be pissed. With all the needs on this team he prolly is the best strength at his position than anyone else on this team. YOu try and quarterbacking with that shit line, no running attack, and shitty receivers. When those shitty receivers get one of those rare times when they get open they drop the pass. They need help everywhere. NO time to take some college quarterback who all the sudden has become a name because he threw a few passes in his shorts and looked good. You rarely heard anything about these top two quarterbacks all year. Give this fuker something to work with before ya call him a bust. His whole career has been surrounded by shit talent. This isn't Manning or Luck coming out where u knew they were solid it is freaking Golf and the other guy who i can't even remember his name. Absolutely ridiculous if they go for a quarterback with this pick. It is ridiculous what they gave up for the pick. This reminds me of the time they gave up a ton to move up and get Warren Sapp. We were all on board until they fukked off and took MIKE MAMULAthe combine champion. Waste of picks, time , and money.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Its all BS men....dont believe what you are reading....if the guy misses any mini camp he loses 25% of his signing bonus......Honestly I'd not be surprised if the eagles take the Ole Miss O Tackle with the pick....they spent ALOT of $$ on the 2 qbs on the roster now.....Peters 34 and getting beat up year after year.....I actually like the pick better
    Not happening man. Howie already said he's taking a qb

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Denver O-Line is a mess right now. I wouldn't go there.
    Ralphie......we're gonna give you a mulligan on this one. A breakfast ball. Go ahead, re-tee. We'll wait.........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Will he stay injury free?
    Did he get injured last season? Don't remember him missing any games.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If Denver won a SB with Manning, they could certainly win one with Bradford

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Not sure but he played 14 games.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well, he is out the first three games this year. I think his feelings were hurt. 2 or three games that is it.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If Denver won a SB with Manning, they could certainly win one with Bradford
    The way he played in the superbowl i even thing Sanchez could do better. Man he stunk up the joint.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16534

His team traded up to get a QB, they are paying him waaaaay too much. He wants to be there guy for more than one year.

Thor4140

Heres a nice little Chip Kelly story nobody really knows unless i posted this before. Chip was in a high rise apartment when he came here. It was around 13 grand a month right in the city. This prick wouldn't pay the landlord. Stiff him for like six months. Finally they threaten this scumbag and i think Lurie caught wind of it and had it squashed somehow. This is the kind of asshole this guy was. Signs a multi million dollar contract and now doesn't want to pay his rent. US Philly did u ever hear that one on the radio? Not sure if i have the months or the money perfectly correct but this is a true story. How fukin embarrassing if u are in the Eagles organization and this shitbag won't pay his rent with his salary.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila 7-9 next year

failed franchise

failed City

Failed fans

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Sam Bradford. Lmfao

guy making demands

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Heres a nice little Chip Kelly story nobody really knows unless i posted this before. Chip was in a high rise apartment when he came here. It was around 13 grand a month right in the city. This prick wouldn't pay the landlord. Stiff him for like six months. Finally they threaten this scumbag and i think Lurie caught wind of it and had it squashed somehow. This is the kind of asshole this guy was. Signs a multi million dollar contract and now doesn't want to pay his rent. US Philly did u ever hear that one on the radio? Not sure if i have the months or the money perfectly correct but this is a true story. How fukin embarrassing if u are in the Eagles organization and this shitbag won't pay his rent with his salary.
    If he signed a lease then he can get evicted if he missed rent payments for 6 months.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Ralphie......we're gonna give you a mulligan on this one. A breakfast ball. Go ahead, re-tee. We'll wait.........
    I think I'm right on this one Harry, it's going to be a weak point IMO from a pass-protection standpoint.

I wanna save my mulligan for college football. I'm going to need it.

packerd_00

The guy can play and he should be pissed. With all the needs on this team he prolly is the best strength at his position than anyone else on this team. YOu try and quarterbacking with that shit line, no running attack, and shitty receivers. When those shitty receivers get one of those rare times when they get open they drop the pass. They need help everywhere. NO time to take some college quarterback who all the sudden has become a name because he threw a few passes in his shorts and looked good. You rarely heard anything about these top two quarterbacks all year. Give this fuker something to work with before ya call him a bust. His whole career has been surrounded by shit talent. This isn't Manning or Luck coming out where u knew they were solid it is freaking Golf and the other guy who i can't even remember his name. Absolutely ridiculous if they go for a quarterback with this pick. It is ridiculous what they gave up for the pick. This reminds me of the time they gave up a ton to move up and get Warren Sapp. We were all on board until they fukked off and took Mike Mamula the combine champion. Waste of picks, time , and money.
    No he should be counting his lucky stars a team was willing to pay him that sort of money.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

ha ha ha ha ha sam bradford better shut his mouth before they tim tebow his ass. he is mad a rookie is coming in and taking his job.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This injury prone useless qb Is now threatening to skip camp and demanding a trade. Wtf? Does this clown know how garbage he is?
    he is the #1 QB in the league in his eyes & opinion... just as if you ask about 20 different CB in the NFL who the best CB in the league is... at least 18 of the CB will respond with "I think I'm the best CB in the league"... I have confidence in myself and I believe in myself... yada yada blah bleh blah

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

To be fair he's had nothing to work with for years. I don't think any rookie is better than him.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Wanna hear a joke...Sam Bradford has made over 100m dollars in his playing career lmao doesn't have a winning season or lead a team to a playoff game if I'm correct. If be can demand a trade then the NFL is becoming a joke also lolol

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

PHI regular season wins under 7½ -125

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lot of haters, most because he was the last rookie qb to sign for huge $$$&

People feel because he signed foe huge $$$, he had an obligation to perform

He doesn't owe anyone anything

Stop hatin because he got paid and continues to

If any of us were in his shoes, we'd be playing it the same way

packerd_00

Are you for real,ofcourse he owes them,its not just free money.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-26-16 at 12:52 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Kraken I feel like you wouldn't even have posted if the dude hadn't gone to OK.

Nothing wrong with that, it just seems you never let go after moving out to Seattle.

Am I right?

So how's the back? I hope it's getting better, I know it takes time.

12 Last