KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    PHI regular season wins under 7½ -125
    I already own Cleveland +280 to beat Philly in week 1...and I normally hate tying those funds up for so long.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't know why these teams just do not part ways with a loser like him

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I don't know why these teams just do not part ways with a loser like him
    League has zero talent at qb slot.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

If I was the Eagles owner, I would find the team with the worst offensive line and trade him to them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Kraken I feel like you wouldn't even have posted if the dude hadn't gone to OK.

Nothing wrong with that, it just seems you never let go after moving out to Seattle.

Am I right?

So how's the back? I hope it's getting better, I know it takes time.

Takes time is right, it's healing but slowly. Hopefully I can get a spinal injection tomorrow. I tend to feel good from about 8am-10am, And then the quality of my life goes down hill

My doc wrote me for 60 percocets, 5mg

I went through those in 4 days and hes like WTF? So I explain to him im a chronic Oxy user blah blah blah, and he's really understanding and decides to write me another script. So Im thinking great, he'll just write me for 60 of the 20mg roxis and we'll be good to go.

Nope

He writes me for 60 percs, 5mg

Thats nice and I appreciate it, but I get 90 of the 10mg percs for chronic pain. He's actually cutting my dose in half for severe, acute pain

Anyways, I've decided Im gonna just let bygones be bygones and try to get the injection. I'll be fine after that

I just want to walk right again, it's hard to be sexy when ya walk like a 97 year old with an arthritic hip and 10lb rooster

And yes, Im a Bradford fanboi b'c he went to OU
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave The Kraken 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I think I'm right on this one Harry, it's going to be a weak point IMO from a pass-protection standpoint.

I wanna save my mulligan for college football. I'm going to need it.
    Okay, Ralphie.....typically I only give a breakfast ball on the first tee....but in this case we'll give you a mulligan to be used later. Use it wisely.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Three NFL teams are rumored to be interested in trading for Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford, according to NFL insider Jason Cole.

"In addition to the Broncos, who are obviously looking for a new starting quarterback after the retirement of Peyton Manning, the Cleveland Browns and the Buffalo Bills expressed interest in Bradford a year ago," Cole said via Bleacher Report. "The Bills are strongly looking at a quarterback with their draft pick this year and the Browns are expected to draft a quarterback somewhere in the first round or later in this draft this year as well."

"The big issue here, however, is what are the Eagles going to do about the $11 million signing bonus that they already gave to Bradford when he signed a two-year deal earlier this offseason? The question for the Eagles is do they want to keep the headache of having Bradford around? Or do they somehow want to find a way to settle this and ultimately trade him?"

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...s-bills-browns

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Why aren't the Bills sticking with Tyrod Taylor,is it a contract issue. I didn't think he played half bad last year.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    If I was the Eagles owner, I would find the team with the worst offensive line and trade him to them.
    Impossible. He already plays for the worst offensive line in football. Anyone else would be an upgrade.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    No he should be counting his lucky stars a team was willing to pay him that sort of money.
    Thats the problem with u dickheads if this was some guy making fifty thousand a year u all would feel sorry for him. "hey man do u believe John Doe was asked to train this guy for a year then let him take his job" But since the guy makes big bucks u all are against Bradford.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If he signed a lease then he can get evicted if he missed rent payments for 6 months.
    Landlord was trying to evict him. Landlord was stunned he wouldn't pay. It was going to court and then somehow got squashed. I never followed up on the story with the guy that told me. Was stunned that this asshole put this landlord in this position.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Right tackle Lane Johnson said on 97.5 The Fanatic that he expects Bradford, who has asked for a trade that the Eagles say they won’t make, will rejoin the team “this week or probably next week.“

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-week-or-next/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Sam Bradford has surrendered in his battle with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Bradford’s agent, Tom Condon, told Sal Paolantonio of ESPN that Bradford has rescinded trade demand, will show up to offseason workouts, and is committed to fulfilling his contract with the Eagles.

That was just about the only option available to Bradford if he wanted to keep playing in the NFL. Bradford just accepted a contract with an $11 million signing bonus two months ago, and unless he was willing to give back the money and retire, he was stuck with that contract. Bradford may not like the fact that the team he signed with just drafted Carson Wentz with the No. 2 overall pick, but that’s life.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-trade-demand/

First 12