Not a team in the league has a prayer against either of them

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You never know but I think you're right

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I know I'm right....I've followed NBA for years and I know frontwards and backwards the 14 other teams in the playoffs (forget the 14 dogshit teams like the Lakers that didnt make the playoffs and couldn't win a 7 game series against GSW/Spurs benches).

For 4 seasons the East was unwinnable by any team but the Cavs....this is twice as bad as that....for a team in the West (lets not kid ourselves theres no team in the East that can even imagine beating these teams) they have to beat BOTH of these teams in 7 game series....this is as close to an impossibility as I've ever seen in major US team sports.

Play a 15 game series between GSW/Spurs and give em the NBA championship

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Warriors are the real force to be reckoned with and they haven't even peaked yet. Easily one of the top teams of all time and again they haven't peaked yet.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

clippers will beat the warriors in 6 or 7 and cavs will beat the thunder in 6

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    You have as good a chance of winning next years Masters as this happening....if it wasn't for GSW Spurs would be -2000 to win the championship....likewise if it wasn't for the Spurs GSW would be -3000....breaking Curry's legs and such are the only thing that keep it from being a sure thing

fabric
    fabric's Avatar Become A Pro!

clippers???

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The NBA is Entertainment.

Every single game is rigged during the playoffs.

Any given team can beat the Spurs or Golden State.

It's whatever the NBA wants. Everything is based upon money coming in.

Keep an open mind while wagering.

Game 3 between Memphis and San Antonio was absolutely silly to watch. Memphis had no business covering that +11.5 spread. The body language at the end of the game would of made anyone suspicious.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Game 3 between Memphis and San Antonio was absolutely silly to watch. Memphis had no business covering that +11.5 spread. The body language at the end of the game would of made anyone suspicious.
    Thats why you have to -600 a series

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Cleveland has a shot.

I like the way this team is rounding into form.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Rigged?

Clippers?

Thunder???

This thread is off to a bad start.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Yes, the East is bad, but the depth in the west has fallen a ton in the last year or so. Portland, Dallas, Memphis and Houston are lousy teams, which they are showing in the playoffs. Amazing how they even made it.

louielouie

i absolutely love that i get to say i tokd you so to everyone here in only 2 weeks

louielouie

if you think all the chalk winning round one was not an omen of dogs in round two you are sorely mistaken

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Spurs would be smart to lose game 3 or 4 to Memphis...a game 5 (automatic sellout at much higher ticket prices for playoff games) in San Antonio would just be free millions....without Gasol or Conley the Spurs can beat Memphis by 30 anytime they want why not lose game 3 or 4 and put millions more in the bank. I'd give 2 or 3 of my starters imaginary injuries that somehow occured right after the first 2 30 point wins like Curry sitting out game 3 in Houston (which they still only lost by a point without his 31 PPG)...then have the injuries magically heal instantly for the following games.

To a certain point the NBA IS about entertainment BUT in the end GSW and Spurs will play for the championship barring some broken legs. The Spurs will come out asleep today and may even rest a bunch of starters and have a close game imo....the NBA needs story lines to sell their product like Memphis or Houston actually had a chance to win the series and to demonstrate its got some degree of parity amongst the teams. The truth about pro sports in the world is they are all about building fan bases created by past DYNASTIES not equal competition...these dynasty fans always sellout tickets and remember when the Bulls were good in the mid 90s etc....sure they've sucked dogshit for the last 18 years but having been dynasties they have got enormous loyal fan bases and that's what makes $$$$. The Lakers have made a fortune in recent season with their horrific 16 win teams....if the Clippers played like that there'd be 10 fans in the Staples Center in $2 seats and they'd be talking about moving cities
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-24-16 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Q

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Sbr is on a roll this morning
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Opening round for lower seeds just for experience and to sell tickets , tv $$ bottom line they stand zero chance of winning. That's why Warriors , Spurs, Cavs were priced so high you could not bet the series price. Not even worth throwing in a par despite fact it's an auto win. Stars get their titles in nba and their is always a narrative in place. And by "stars" I'm not talking about say a K Lowry, or P George guys like that and their teams stand ZERO chance just in post season as a participant. I'm talking guys on elite tier we all know their names and only a handful in league.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    You have as good a chance of winning next years Masters as this happening....if it wasn't for GSW Spurs would be -2000 to win the championship....likewise if it wasn't for the Spurs GSW would be -3000....breaking Curry's legs and such are the only thing that keep it from being a sure thing
    So right with this post.. Thunder and clippers are good but the edge goes to these two teams especially GS.

louielouie

Cavs will beat either of them and clippers or thunder will upset one of them

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Cavs will beat either of them and clippers or thunder will upset one of them
    Dont you get tired ranting the same thing over and over again? come on now we know what you think so please stfu until the champrion is crowd

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Not a team in the league has a prayer against either of them
    I said the same thing 2 days ago as your title says, but best of 9 games. LOL.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

it was funny the other night, CLE/DET, Van Gundy was mic'd... he was talking to the refs pregame and asked "so who's going to win the game, you guys already know who is going to win, right?"

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Memphis wants to slow the pace down by killing the power.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I said the same thing 2 days ago as your title says, but best of 9 games. LOL.
    Well we all know these pointless pre-determined Spurs/Memphis, GSW/Houston playoff games are just about pure $$$$ so I threw em some extra millions just out of pure greed

Similarly you could make an extremely strong argument that the NBA should have an MLB like playoff system (even throw in that 1 game wildcard bullshit that is like an auto game 7 for both teams) where only 8 (or 10 if you consider the losing wildcard teams part of the playoffs) teams make it and we just skip this retarded "1st round 20 point favorite" nonsense but HERE'S THE THING...I'm talking strictly about the dominant West....in the East anything goes and every series is competitive...I mean right now the Cavs are clearly the best in the East by far but there's no other series in the East where there is a clearly dominant favorite. In all likelihood itll be the Cavs getting raped by the GSW or the Spurs again in the finals but who knows maybe the Heat or Hawks or whoever will knock them off this year and be the ones to get raped in the finals instead.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-24-16 at 02:26 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Memphis wants to slow the pace down by killing the power.

We just turn the lights off when San Antonio has the ball

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

spurs bench can probably beat most of the east playoff teams. this team is fukking deep.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

That was an impressive second half from the Spurs. Wonder if the Warriors will take note and make a statement against the Rox now.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    That was an impressive second half from the Spurs. Wonder if the Warriors will take note and make a statement against the Rox now.
    Hell GSW has won every game with Curry in it against the Rockets by an average of over 20 points...I mean what kinda more statement do they need to make. I really felt Spurs might just dog this game 4 and have it be close if not rest their starters and see if they could lose it bc they'd have just won game 5 in San Antonio by 40 just for the extra cash just like GSW did by sitting Curry though they only lost by a point on the road without Curry anyway....GSW's "penalty" will be millions of sellout high-priced playoff ticket dollars in their 20-30 point win in game 5.

Memphis couldn't have won games 5-7 (2 of which at San Antonio) if SA rested all their starters given Randolph is basically the only starter Memphis played itself
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-24-16 at 05:29 PM.