GotGreek
    GotGreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11715

Pretty safe parlay

The card tonight looks weak my only play will be a half unit on Clev ml, Clev Det over 200, Celtics ml, Spurs ML, and Capitals NHL ML. It pays about 7 to one seems pretty safe, I say spurs and caps are pretty easy and I believe Clev wins tonight but maybe doesnt cover. The only sweat is the over and the celtics that need a win at home, I think its good value but if anything good for a small bet on a tough card liek tonight, save ammo for tomorrow.

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by GotGreek View Post
    The card tonight looks weak my only play will be a half unit on Clev ml, Clev Det over 200, Celtics ml, Spurs ML, and Capitals NHL ML. It pays about 7 to one seems pretty safe, I say spurs and caps are pretty easy and I believe Clev wins tonight but maybe doesnt cover. The only sweat is the over and the celtics that need a win at home, I think its good value but if anything good for a small bet on a tough card liek tonight, save ammo for tomorrow.

My concerns are the same as yours when I look at this...the OVER Clev/Det....and Celtics ML....but hey BOL! The Celtics do badly need a win, and the last game Cle/Det...did surpass 200...BOL to ya'

GotGreek
    GotGreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11715

I think the last cleveland game stayed under but by only a few points, the first game went over. I think det dictates the pace at home and gthey like to play fast, its just that I think they will make too many mistakes in transition which will lead to a big deficit.