Seaweed my new thing

voice messages
    Corbin send me a voice message tonight at 1am

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by gdon44 View Post
    Usually the free bet is to live in-play to promote a certain game. I get free bet offers from the a lot but it's on a Champions League game or high profile Soccer match but it comes with strings attached. The free bet is offered if you bet on, say Man U vs Madrid, pre game then they will give you a free bet live on the same game up to the amount of your pregame bet. So you have to bet first and then the free bet can be played after kickoff. That's usually what I've seen from Bet365.
    I've done two of those as well.
    Armed the over with a clean sheet.
    Came close to hitting for $700 from $50 free play.

It makes watching soccer barely tolerable. As soon as there's a goal you can stop watching and cash out your free cash.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

YTD: 13-12 +.35 units

Unfortunately the Warriors lost or we'd probably be up 4 units. A few plays for tonight.

Cavs -4

With this spread the Cavs would be -10 at home which makes sense. Except here I don't see the Cavs losing, especially with how motivated LeBron has been after getting physically abused every night. He hates these guys. LeBron is going to go all out tonight as he usually does in the playoffs, and I don't know if 4 points would be enough for the Pistons.

Spurs -11.5 -101

The Grizz are a terrible team and at any moment the Spurs can easily go on a 12-0 run. The Spurs are an older team and need the extra rest, they'll go for 4-0. Spread shows -17.5 for Spurs at home and we've seen how that has gone.

Kings -125

Motivational game for the Kings here. They haven't won at home yet these playoffs and I think the win comes here tonight. They played really well at home the first two games, they just couldn't find a win.

Nationals -165

Great team, great home record, great pitcher against a bad team.

Royals -125

Young is a good pitcher at home, opposing pitcher is not so great away.

Mariners -120

Felix is only -120. They've played well on the road so far this year. Tough to pass here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Halloic I would love your book your action and retire

Good luck Chief

Ballerholic

In Play ATL Hawks +10.5 -115

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    What's up guys! Ballerholic is back to make some money. I know quite a few of you enjoy fading my picks, but no harsh feelings. I've got $400 now and my goal is to hit $1000 this summer. I'll be playing about 5% of my bankroll as a unit, so if I need to drop I will. Let's hope I don't! Everything will be played from straight bets, parlays, teasers, and futures. At around $20 a unit, I'll basically need about 30 units to reach $1000.

First plays...

Future- Cavs to win NBA Championship +525

Teaser- Raptors -2, Hawks pk -105

Parlay- Heat series, Clippers series +111

Parlay- ATL Hawks series, Raptors series +105

GL Bro'..cutter don't hate, I wish for every player to kick azz and make some money!! I further wish that in some crazy azz dream, someday, when we "beat the fing books", we can all party together in Vegas, by the pool, each with a 1 million dollar bankroll, just sippin' by the pool, and ever warning each other, "we fing MADE it!!, no reason to bet anymore", like Soldiers guarding each other, if that day should come, I hope you and others', would be by my side, protecting my azz!!

Ballerholic

YTD: 17-14 +1.54 units

Mariners game was cancelled due to Felix not playing.

Nationals -125

Royals -125

Mariners

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    GL Bro'..cutter don't hate, I wish for every player to kick azz and make some money!! I further wish that in some crazy azz dream, someday, when we "beat the fing books", we can all party together in Vegas, by the pool, each with a 1 million dollar bankroll, just sippin' by the pool, and ever warning each other, "we fing MADE it!!, no reason to bet anymore", like Soldiers guarding each other, if that day should come, I hope you and others', would be by my side, protecting my azz!!
    haha hell yea Cutter, I want the exact same thing man! Hopefully we can find one capper on this site who is guaranteed profit and we'll just tail him with no need to work a job. That's my goal here man.

Ballerholic

Pacers +1

Huge game here for the Pacers. They've played very well and Paul George is the best player on the court.

Ballerholic

Hornets -3 -101

Hornets play tough against the Heat at home. Both are missing star players that pretty much cancel out here. Kidd-Gilchrist has been pretty much injured all season from what I remember so he won't factor into much here. It's also a fishy line here. Heat killed the Hornets both times at home and now they're getting 3? Heat were around -4 for both games which would make the Hornets -2 at home. Maybe they're giving the extra point for home court and being down 2-0? Either way from what we've seen so far these playoffs one team as usually won one of the first three games played.

Predators +140

The Preds should have won their last game against the Ducks, if not both they're games at home against the Ducks. They blew a 2-0 lead and now need this game to hold the advantage. +140 is a pretty good number here.

Ballerholic

Clippers -1.5

The better team here. They went 3-1 against Portland during the season, losing away after blowing a lead in the 4th without Griffin. This game should be similar to the Cavs-Pistons game. Good team vs bad team who might make a few runs, but at any moment could be blow out.

Ballerholic

Blues +125

They should have won the last game.

Ballerholic

YTD: 20-19 -0.76 units

Good start bad finish.

Teaser- Spurs -7.5, Warriors -3.5

Curry is back and the Warriors do not want to give the Rockets any hope of winning the series. This is a huge game. Warriors will want some rest after the season they've had and they don't want these series playing out any longer. Same thing with the Spurs. If the Spurs win tonight then they can resting tonight until they have to play the Thunder. Again the Spurs could go on a 10-0 run at will any time they want.

Wild +110

Wild have outplayed the Stars at home these playoffs and they outplayed Dallas last game.

Capitals -185

Capitals killed the Flyers statistically last game. I don't think they'll leave this go to a game 7. Not after starting out so hot.

Hawks +2

Hawks are the better team. Last game could have been a fluke, but I wouldn't count on the Celtics blowing the Hawks out the way they did last game, and they still only won by 8.

Marlins -105

Phillies -115

Cubs -170

Much better pitcher and much better hitting team. They should definitely win this game at least 2 out of 3 times.

Dodgers -121

Better pitcher here. Lyons is not very good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Ballerholic

Pistons +6 -103

Detroit hates LeBron and they'll want a win here for their City. Van Gundy especially needs this win as he's been paid so much. Cavs at -6 would put them at -12 at home, which is about 2 points higher than they really were.

Ballerholic

YTD: 26-22 +1.03 units

Could have been better, could have been worse. No complaints.

Clippers -2.5

Better team here. Although they lost last game, they still had a lead late in the 4th. Game 3 was a very emotional and very important game for the Trailblazers, but I don't think this game will be as close. Clips were -1.5 last game and now the line is opening at -2.5. I think the books are confirming the importance of this game for the Clips.

Heat +3

The Heat looked very good through the first half before the Hornets ran away with it. This is a team that dominated the Hornets at home and as the better team they'll come out ready for this game. They're also much more experienced. They didn't really play too much teamball last time, so hopefully they change that up. Getting Heat +3 is the equivalent of them -3/-4 at home, which I would 100% take.

Blues ML

They keep letting the Hawks back into the series and now things are getting very serious. Game 7 at home getting even odds is too much to pass up. Especially when they threw away a 3-1 lead last game.

Predators ML -105

Preds have outplayed the Ducks at home all series. I expect that to continue at such a nice price.

Ballerholic

Royals +110

Cardinals +119

Orioles +121

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Not a bad weekend.
    I don't know how the Preds fair out today but I like all the other picks.

Who's on the mound for the O's?

Ballerholic

Gausman is pitching. No info on him, but it's his first start so I expect him to come motivated. Archer has been alright so far this season but the +money and the hitting discrepancy is why I'm taking the O's

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Never heard 9f him either. Archer is due for a bad start.
    GL

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Never heard 9f him either. Archer is due for a bad start.
    GL
    Yea hopefully. GL.

Ballerholic

Rangers -110

Ballerholic

YTD: 28-28 -3.11 units

Well guys what is there to say. Just a bad night overall, I'm not very experienced in bases so that might be why. But then again it could have just been an unlucky night. Hopefully we don't go past -5 units or else I'll have to drop to $300 and drop my 5% to accommodate that as well. As far as our futures are concerned, we got pretty lucky with Curry's injury. I don't think the Warriors can get past the Clips without Curry, so this is definitely good for our futures bet on the Cavs (a future bet we might rely on as it's for 5 units). However, as soon as Curry gets injured (which I just want to say I never root for an injury, and I actually love watching Curry. I'd honestly rather have him healthy to watch a fun competitive playoffs and I actually do want to see them win it all) right away Paul fractures his hand and Griffin gets re-injured as well. The Warriors will easily get past the Rockets, then easily past Clips/Blazers (most likely blazers now) and they'll have a rested Curry. It might actually work out even better for the Warriors. So now our Clips series parlay is at risk. I'll definitely consider the Blazers series price once it comes out. With Paul out Lillard is best player on the floor with McCollum a possible second best player on the floor, especially with Griffin hobbled. I'm also concerned for the Raptors as their coach doesn't seem to have a clue. Everybody I hear talk about this matchup say to hit Valanciunas in the post and let him work from there, but no the Raptors just want to Iso. It's going to be tough for them especially since Paul George is the best player on the floor. Anyway I've got one play so far today...

Teaser- Hawks -2, Heat -.5

I'll most likely be adding Penguins series and possibly Blazers series depending on the price

Ballerholic

Rangers +115

White Sox -124

Pirates -132

Ballerholic

In Play Man City-Real Madrid Draw -125

Ballerholic

Future- Warriors to win Western Conference -115

Warriors will either play the Blazers or a hobbled Clips team. Curry should hopefully return during then and if not has around 21-23 days before the start of the NBA Conference Finals where we'll get -115.

Ballerholic

YTD: 32-28 .41 units

A great bounce back day.

Need Heat pk to close a teaser tonight.

Trailblazers -3

I understand the Ewing Theory and that the Clips might come out and put on a performance. That's definitely possible, but this is the playoffs and I think the Ewing Theory usually applies when the other team isn't as motivated. Lillard and McCollum are now the 2 best players in the series.

Athletico Madrid Draw No Bet +125

Hot team at home vs an injured Bayern team.

Rockets +9

9 points is a lot to give without your star player. Rockets should be motivated here.

Rangers

Pirates -114

Ballerholic

Hey guys taking this play now even though it's a few days away...

Pacers -2.5

Ballerholic

I'm also starting an open parlay...

6 team parlay- 2 spots filled so far- risking .5 units

Athletico Madrid pk +117

Pacers -2.5

Ballerholic

Indians +101

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

Where did you get that warriors prop?

Ballerholic

5dimes, it's up to -120 now I believe

Ballerholic

YTD: 37-30 +3.37 units

Great day again, let's see if after tonight.

Dodgers -121

Cardinals -119

Penguins series +105

*Pending-

Cavs to win it all +525

Parlay-Heat Series, Clips Series +111

Parlay- Raptors Series, ATL Hawks Series +105

Pacers -2.5

Ballerholic

YTD: 37-32 +1.37 units

Blue Jays +108

Pacers -2

Adding another unit here onto the Pacers. I just really like this spot.

Blues series -130

First 1234 Last