Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by tpark77 View Post
    How long does a wire transfer take? I'm a newbie is wire transfer safe?
    A wire transfer is like an electronic check and is as safe as that.

Hard to know how long it will take Topbet to get it sent but from the time the sending bank receives the order it should be no more than 3 days. Usually faster.

andymeagan
    andymeagan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Edit by SBR: You filed two complaints, 5/14 and 5/18 and received a response the same day. The 5/14 complaint did not include requested information, the 5/18 did include this information and we have asked Topbet for comment.

Have 2 withdrawals with Topbet. 1000 each. First one was made on 4/22/16. Going on a month now. Made another on 5/13/16 but I'm so worried if I'm going to get my checks at all... I'm a single father of 2 boys and really need the money. I've lost so much in the past year. I finally win and now worrying daily about my payouts. Usually play with GTbets and have had no problems with payouts but wow! Hope I get my checks like some of you did. I've contacted them almost everyday for a week now. Any advice??? I already filed a complaint with SBR but haven't heard anything from them either. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 05-18-16 at 01:41 PM. Reason: added reply

andymeagan

Some of you said you had payouts through wire. Topbet told me that it's not an option. Just a check or pay 2 card but I don't have a $1000 balance on my credit card to apply. So I only had 1 option. Check method. Are they lying to me?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Quote Originally Posted by andymeagan View Post
    Some of you said you had payouts through wire. Topbet told me that it's not an option. Just a check or pay 2 card but I don't have a $1000 balance on my credit card to apply. So I only had 1 option. Check method. Are they lying to me?
    We don't recommend the latter. You can read about industry wide delays in this report.

andymeagan

Thanks SBR for contacting Topbet. They assured me I would receive payment last week and then assured me that I will receive it this week. I emailed them again today and they said they'll be sending out my first payment Monday (which is a holiday)?! Getting really upset now at this point. Been patient and understanding up until now.

Kaboomba
    Kaboomba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1123

Same here. Requested $1375 by check on 5/12 and they keep saying it is coming. I've heard about processor issues with pay2card, but for a check withdrawal there is no excuse. Just ridiculous

andymeagan

Have you received payout yet???

Kaboomba
    Kaboomba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1123

Still haven't got mine. They just keep telling me to be patient. How hard is it to write a check and mail. Shouldn't be any "processor" issues involved. Never using TopBet again

andymeagan

Just got both check payouts from Top bet. Delayed for about 30 days but did finally receive it. You'll get your money just be patient and after you receive your money, play elsewhere. Played with Intertops and got my payout in 3 days. Thanks SBR for helping.

andymeagan

Hope they get better with their payout times. Won't risk it again with Top bet until they do, maybe not even then.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by andymeagan View Post
    Hope they get better with their payout times. Won't risk it again with Top bet until they do, maybe not even then.
    I emailed them a few days ago asking for them to close my account secondary to their poor payout record. They replied with a longggg rant explaining how the late payouts were out if their control. They also refused to close my account until they spoke with me on phone. Lol

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    True true. btc sure has made the life of a gambler a lot easier...
    Bullshit. The price flucuates. Pass.

First 123