QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Bitcoin is Super SLOW>>>>>>>

To buy a bitcoin, it requires at least 4 business day to process.... Whats the point of buying them.... The instand bitcoin such as coinbase and circle only offers $300 worth of bitcoin daily....

If we need to transfer money immediately, we have to wait for days.....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You're lucky you have 300 for instant. I only have 200... it's been like that for 6 months.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You're lucky you have 300 for instant. I only have 200... it's been like that for 6 months.

It will take us 4 business day to funds our account. What an hassle!!!

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I just started using Bitcoin for deposits at Heritage. Took two business days to get deposit verifications. Then I deposited $500 immediately afterwards which was on the 4th. Says funds will be available on the 11th, even though they took funds out of my bank account on the 5th. This is maddening.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    To buy a bitcoin, it requires at least 4 business day to process.... Whats the point of buying them.... The instand bitcoin such as coinbase and circle only offers $300 worth of bitcoin daily....

If we need to transfer money immediately, we have to wait for days.....
    You can use LibertyX in person and localbitcoins through many methods.

Here's a list if you want to research more. https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/us/

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Buying bitcoin with a debit/credit card in the USA is a huge pain in the ass because bitcoin places got burned big on charge backs a few years ago. Best way is to buy with your checking account and just wait for it to happen. Or check out localbitcoins.com.
    You can deposit cash in people's bank accounts and they send bitcoin immediately. They have feedback and all that so you can make sure they are legit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    You can use LibertyX in person and localbitcoins through many methods.

Here's a list if you want to research more. https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/us/
    You are the man Raiders. (although your team suck! haha jk, They'll be great this year under one of Hayward High Greatest).

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Buying bitcoin with a debit/credit card in the USA is a huge pain in the ass because bitcoin places got burned big on charge backs a few years ago. Best way is to buy with your checking account and just wait for it to happen. Or check out localbitcoins.com.
    You can deposit cash in people's bank accounts and they send bitcoin immediately. They have feedback and all that so you can make sure they are legit
    More great info. SBR is full of knowledge

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    You are the man Raiders. (although your team suck! haha jk, They'll be great this year under one of Hayward High Greatest).
    lol. I can't argue with you. Every year I think they are turning it around and every year it's the same old thing.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Is there anyone on this site more barreled in than Quanger? Go get 'em Quang you go this.

Might be funded by champions league, Real might still qualify, Atleti/Barca under.

TheMoneyShot

Has anyone notice that Coinbase price has been way off today? $2.50 - $3.00 overpriced.... if you compare with Bitstamp.

Coinbase has always been within $1.00 to $0.50 with the going rate.

Seems like they are trying to make even more cash now?

Such BS.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    all u got to do is email them and ask to raise it they should, give it a try it works for most

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    all u got to do is email them and ask to raise it they should, give it a try it works for most
    I appreciate the post. They told me I must wait.... and do the "automated" way. Have to send 1k more. Should raise automatically.... but don't know what the limit will be.

Meansteam
    Meansteam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends where you buy

Meansteam
    Meansteam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Circle is instant with credit/debit card