louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Good set up for when they get upset by Clippers or Spurs in players -- dubnuthuggerwagon can enjoy this garbage for now

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Fukking joke of a call to take away a 3 point play. Embarrassing how this league wants to just hand them the record.
    true this.

they really-really did... plus the NON-call foul on the last play..!?

if that foul is going the pother way and Curry missed shot but was fouled, you can be damm sure he is taking FT's

louielouie

I am no warriors fan but the notion refs are helping them is so false - since the Boston game here are the ft differences

Jazz: 29 - 18
    Celtics : 30 - 13
    Trail Blazers: 33 - 22
    Timberwolves: 36 - 8
    Spurs: 23 - 11
    Memphis: 20 - 13

Warriors have shot 100 less fts then their opponents over the last two weeks including a wopping 28 more in that wolves game

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    I am no warriors fan but the notion refs are helping them is so false - since the Boston game here are the ft differences

Warriors have shot 100 less fts then their opponents over the last two weeks including a wopping 28 more in that wolves game
    Since when do FT differences reflect which team is getting more incorrect calls?

Might have to do with their style of play too. Just maybe.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How so? I thought it was pretty evenly called. Draymond got away with a foul, then Barnes got away with one. Lance stephenson is not going to get a call at the end of the game on a fallaway jumper. You wanna hit a fadeaway game winner? Then make it. You're not gonna go to the line in that scenario. We all know that. Grizz had a chance to win the game and they blew it.
    To be perfectly honest I didn't watch most of the game. But that last call was awful. A foul is a foul, and there was really nothing contentious about it, one of the more obvious calls you'll ever see. Now as you say, I do get why they didn't call it, but it doesn't make it any less of a horrible call and any less of a game-deciding call.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post

Maybe because the warriors are a jump shooting team? Seto just showed why you are a rookie louie. LOL bringing up ft comparisons to show if refs are helping. clueless. probably never made a reverse layup in your life.

louielouie

those stats are 2 to 8 hundred percemt off their normal differentials vs those teams you imbecile - go use a stat darabase and quit pretending you "watch tape" - goat milk you are a fade so historic on this site you get ridiculed on other forums

First 12