flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Need help with ATDHE.MX , ATDHE.RU

I have an iPad and the only way to use these two sites is to users browser that supports these sites because of flash. I have been using Puffin browser the last few months without any issue. I tried to use it today and it's loading games from 3 days ago. I have cleared the cache, reset everything but it's still loading old games. If I go to the sites on google chrome or safari the right games come up but I am unable to watch on those browser. Please help! Or any other browser I can use to use Atdhe sites?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

just install the Kodi platform for iOS and then grab the SportsDevil and Pro Sport apps, you'll never have to mess around with any browser-based content again. both the apps basically scrape the entire internet and have every live game/sport imaginable. the Pro Sport app is especially awesome because it has a live HD feed for every pro sports league game.

no more need to pay for cable/satellite. and there's a ton of other great apps out there where you get all the movies/tv series, even stuff that's brand new in theatres. all free. just need to maintain your internet connection of course.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    just install the Kodi platform for iOS and then grab the SportsDevil and Pro Sport apps, you'll never have to mess around with any browser-based content again. both the apps basically scrape the entire internet and have every live game/sport imaginable. the Pro Sport app is especially awesome because it has a live HD feed for every pro sports league game.

no more need to pay for cable/satellite. and there's a ton of other great apps out there where you get all the movies/tv series, even stuff that's brand new in theatres. all free. just need to maintain your internet connection of course.
    Where do I get the kodi platform ? I only have an iPad. Will it work for it ? Thanks for your help

existential

available for Mac OS X and iOS, make sure to download the right one for whatever device you use. available for Windows and Android too of course..

https://kodi.tv/download/

then search google and youtube to figure out how to start downloading apps for Kodi. lots of good instructional videos for how to use it. things become easy once you get the hang of it. for those interested in cutting the cord with their cable/satellite provider, this is the kind of solution everyone uses (Plex is a different platform which is good, but i prefer Kodi).

only 4 apps you really need..

for sports - SportsDevil, Pro Sport

for movies/TV - Genesis, Phoenix

again, once you have Kodi installed, just google the installation instructions for the above apps and follow the directions. GL
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave existential 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Existential
    Great info for an outsider like me.
    Will try and rack 'em up when I get home.
    Many thanks.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

make sure your iOS 5.1.1 or higher otherwise you have to Jailbreak your iPad

flyingillini

I can't figure out kodi. Can someone tell me how to watch Atdhe on my iPad? I was using puffin browser like I mentioned but it doesn't update games. Dolphin browser won't work either it requires flash. Putin was working perfect until today. On a regular browser it has the live games but when I go to puffin they are old , I've reset it , cleared cache , uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It shows games from 4-5 days ago. Pease give me another avenue on how to watch games on my iPad. I can't watch on tv, I'm in Vietnam.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am confused too

Breadloser
    Big Bear
    Breadloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I can't figure out kodi. Can someone tell me how to watch Atdhe on my iPad? I was using puffin browser like I mentioned but it doesn't update games. Dolphin browser won't work either it requires flash. Putin was working perfect until today. On a regular browser it has the live games but when I go to puffin they are old , I've reset it , cleared cache , uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It shows games from 4-5 days ago. Pease give me another avenue on how to watch games on my iPad. I can't watch on tv, I'm in Vietnam.
    Take the time to figure out Kodi. You will find that Sportsdevil has better options than Atdhe. You find HD streams on there as well. You can go to YouTube and search for videos where someone shows you how to install the Sportsdevil addon.

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    available for Mac OS X and iOS, make sure to download the right one for whatever device you use. available for Windows and Android too of course..

https://kodi.tv/download/

then search google and youtube to figure out how to start downloading apps for Kodi. lots of good instructional videos for how to use it. things become easy once you get the hang of it. for those interested in cutting the cord with their cable/satellite provider, this is the kind of solution everyone uses (Plex is a different platform which is good, but i prefer Kodi).

only 4 apps you really need..

for sports - SportsDevil, Pro Sport

for movies/TV - Genesis, Phoenix

again, once you have Kodi installed, just google the installation instructions for the above apps and follow the directions. GL
    Might want to go with exodius on kodi

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Highly recommend Kodi. I just started using it a few months ago, works great. If you need help with installation just Google it. Plenty of helpful videos out there, and tvaddons.ag has instructions for installing Kodi and add ons on their website. Castaway has been the most reliable add on for watching sports for me fwiw.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frankzig View Post
    Might want to go with exodius on kodi
    Exodius is only TV shows and movies tho
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Exodius is only TV shows and movies tho
    I hear ya, but sky sports in there also,I guess if your going to use it go all the way,I cut the cable last oct only internet now not have not missed nothing I want went from229 a month to 59 if you go into add on , you'll find everything you want, two amazon fire and two computers

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

U need to learn kodi it will take u 20 minutes to setup u can't use flash based web browsers on iPad on those stream sites only 1 link in 10 will work

With the auto configuration installer through fusion it is quite simple

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fuk that

I rather pay

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

rub some purple lysol wipes over that screen

then try again

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Good work Arch

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Amazon fire stick + kodi = the nuts

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

might need to come thru Hanoi on business Illinois get at you soon ese

existential

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Existential
    Great info for an outsider like me.
    Will try and rack 'em up when I get home.
    Many thanks.
    no worries. a little time spent learning it will pay huge dividends. anyone who is remotely computer literate and knows how to use google can figure it out. and you don't need to buy any additional hardware like an Amazon box or stick to use it. for example, you can simply cast the content straight from your computer to your TV.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket