slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Nick Kyrgios vs Kei Nishikori in the tennis

Take Nishikori to win here he has the better defense skills and he fights for every point and he will force kyrigos into errors, kyigos is overrated in the odds here cause he beat a fatigued milos roanic yesterday.

Booker1979
    looking for the right one!!
    Booker1979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Thanks for the Pick Sir Best of lucks

terrenceross
    terrenceross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Something is stinky with this line. Why was monfils 3 to 1 to beat Nishikori while Kyrgios is merely 1.1/1? Looks to me that the bookies re-evaluated the respect they are giving the big Nish after he had to expound a lot of effort to get past a gassed Monfils. Big pass on Nishikori tonight. BOL all.
    Last edited by terrenceross; 04-01-16 at 04:52 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Going with the Aussie

He is playing well

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Taking O2.5 sets at +125 here...

Good luck OP

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Though I agree that nick is overrated here, it's not because he beat a fatigued raonic. There is no reason to think raonic was fatigued. Nick is overvalued because nishi just played a long match against monfils and wasnt as dominant as many thought he was going to be. I think sushi wasnt as fatigued as he was just hot as the weather was fierce in the day game. nishikori will look fresh this match its at night and his style matches up well against nicks. Nick doesnt do well against guys tgat can continually push the ball deep onto the court pressing the lines and he wont have as many free points off his serve against nishikori who is a great returner and overall defender of big shots. Even after saying all this I still think nick is the play here because ive never seen him this motivated. Hes a very good player when his head is in it every point. To me a Djokovic/kyrgios final sounds like its going to happen. Im not going to bet thismatch but I will certainly bet on kyrgios in the final if he wins tonight.... this was a pointless paragraph but im bored waiting to get my oil changed.

terrenceross

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    Though I agree that nick is overrated here, it's not because he beat a fatigued raonic. There is no reason to think raonic was fatigued. Nick is overvalued because ….
    Its not pointless because you were leading up to why you think Kyrgios matches up well with Djokovic and not Nishikori. Im interested.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Taking O2.5 sets at +125 here...

Good luck OP
    love that play

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

entire world on krygios because everyone thinks NISH will be dead tired.

terrenceross

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    entire world on krygios because everyone thinks NISH will be dead tired.
    Can you blame them. Everyone still remembers indian wells. Conditions were hot just like they are in Miami. Nishikori played a 3 setter against Isner and then laid a MASSIVE egg against Nadal the next day.

GoBlue77

I'm staying away, betting on nishikori is suicide. just notice everyone everywhere betting the australian

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Kyrigos done a double fault on break point

jjgold

This one looks like it's going to be two sets

GoBlue77

and theres the setup. knew this smelled funny.

jjgold

yeh..looks like a route for Nishi

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Good call OP

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    Though I agree that nick is overrated here, it's not because he beat a fatigued raonic. There is no reason to think raonic was fatigued. Nick is overvalued because nishi just played a long match against monfils and wasnt as dominant as many thought he was going to be. I think sushi wasnt as fatigued as he was just hot as the weather was fierce in the day game. nishikori will look fresh this match its at night and his style matches up well against nicks. Nick doesnt do well against guys tgat can continually push the ball deep onto the court pressing the lines and he wont have as many free points off his serve against nishikori who is a great returner and overall defender of big shots. Even after saying all this I still think nick is the play here because ive never seen him this motivated. Hes a very good player when his head is in it every point. To me a Djokovic/kyrgios final sounds like its going to happen. Im not going to bet thismatch but I will certainly bet on kyrgios in the final if he wins tonight.... this was a pointless paragraph but im bored waiting to get my oil changed.
    Great analysis in first half of comment.
    "He's motivated" rationale usually is a losing one. We all do it over and over though...

jjgold

good call to the winners