lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Games played behind closed doors?

These European countries are a joke. Hitler had all this shit sorted out.
    Last edited by lakerboy; 03-23-16 at 07:14 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Easy to judge what's happening in Europe and how things should be over here, when you sit all liquored up behind the monitor across the globe.

lakerboy

Rocket you will forever be a judge of all nations.

Btw haven't had a drink in a month.

Also I have been to many European nations.

There is a solution. It takes courage.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Just because you've visited Europe as a tourist many years ago, doesn't make you an expert on current European affairs.

Stay in your lane boy...and please don't talk about courage to anyone from out there - you're Canadian for crying out loud...end of story.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Terrorism could end public soccer

A few strikes and then games will all be private

No idea what solution is

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Just because you've visited Europe as a tourist many years ago, doesn't make you an expert on current European affairs.

Stay in your lane boy...and please don't talk about courage to anyone from out there - you're Canadian for crying out loud...end of story.
    One day you might grow up.

Your nation had great wars and courageous soldiers most of whom were strong men who could swig some vodka unlike your pansy sober ass.

Canada fought in a couple of wars. A few european nations said the Canadians were valiant soldiers. We didn't just throw men up for cannon fodder unlike some nations.

Anyways I don't have any more time for you. Focus on your pc and your emoticons etc. You have no life.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    One day you might grow up.

Your nation had great wars and courageous soldiers most of whom were strong men who could swig some vodka unlike your pansy sober ass.

Canada fought in a couple of wars. A few european nations said the Canadians were valiant soldiers. We didn't just throw men up for cannon fodder unlike some nations.

Anyways I don't have any more time for you. Focus on your pc and your emoticons etc. You have no life.
    cool story buddy

"You have no life" says the guy who have created at least 5 "If I lose this bet...I'll never post here again" threads

here is your fav. emoticon for ya dummy

let me know when the next time you bring your sorry chump ass to Europe - I'll show you around
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 03-23-16 at 08:37 PM.