Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Lots Of Good NBA Plays On The Card Tonight

Boyz,

For a lot of these teams the remaining games are becoming more meaningful. Teams are jockeying for playoff position and some are playing to just make the playoffs. Here's my card for tonight.

DETROIT -6- over Orlando. Detroit is fighting for a playoff spot and the Magic are playing out the string. The Pistons are near the start of a 9-game homestand but will be facing mostly playoff-bound teams. They can't let the easy ones get away. Lay it.

SAN ANTONIO -11 over Miami. The Heat are in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Spurs showed their muscle by taking down Golden State last week, but followed that up by laying an egg against Charlotte. No team bounces back better than Pop's boys.

DENVER -8 over Philly. No playoff implications here but it's not often one gets to bet against the 76ers on the road at such a low price.

LAKERS +5 against Phoenix. My money says that the Suns cannot beat any team twice in one week. They did manage to best the Lakers in LA this past Friday, but a bit of payback is in order. The Lakers are getting a bit of heat about a traffic stop harassment incident this past week so look for them to stick to business here.

PORTLAND -6 over Dallas. The Blazers lost to these Mavs in OT on Sunday. They're much better at home, winning 5 of their last 6 and won't let this important game get away. Payback.

As always, best of luck
    Harry

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good write ups

Heat game scares me..solid team if healthy

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

JJ, if you're uneasy about going against the Heat, switch out the Spurs bet with Golden State -10. They're gangbusters at home, are going for the season win record, and won't take these Clippers lightly. Oh yeah, and the Clips are slumping.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Gl harry