Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

It's amazing how you guys read the exact same articles that I read and we take completely different impressions from them.
    To each their own.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    It's amazing how you guys read the exact same articles that I read and we take completely different impressions from them.
    To each their own.
    Explain to me what you got out of it? Not sure what else it is other than a guess into how Trump will ruin the earth. Looks like a bunch of propaganda thrown out to scare uninformed people into not voting for him. 100% speculation

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yep. It's unfortunate but clearly one race/nationality is causing terrorism. It's not like the govt or world powers can't figure out which group is causing this. You want to give people the benefit of the doubt but the sh#$ has to stop. Clearly out of hand.

People wonder why Trump wants walls? Wants a better way to cut down on illegal immigrants.

KEEP THE USA CITIZENS SAFE!

You want to destroy other parts of the world.... go have fun. But the USA needs to be safe. Obama doesn't know which end is up. Guy just talks talks talks talks talks... happy about keeping gay rights... unreal this a$$hole. People getting their heads blown off.... losing limbs... but hey we want the GAYS TO SMILE! You can't make this sh#$ up.
    It's not about keeping American citizens safe. And that's coming from me with my US passport about 2 feet away from me at the moment. It's about keeping EVERYONE safe. If Belgians aren't safe, you're not safe. If Aussies aren't safe, you're not safe. If Parisiens, Canadians or even Slovakians aren't safe, Americans aren't safe. This is the world these days. There are NO BORDERS. No matter how strict anyone claims to make them... there are always ways to defy them. Think of those who escape those shitty ass countries every day despite the borders being guarded by fukkers armed to their a-holes.

We either all join together and wipe them out or we get wiped out slowly but surely. Closing down some imaginary borders around the US isn't going to save shit. Remember how lovingly the US and Florida welcomed the coksukkers who bombed the Twin Towers. Terrorists are everywhere and they're converting your neighbours daily.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-22-16 at 01:52 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So when there's a terrorist attack in another country you cry for a ban on refugees.
    When there are 29 shootings in your own country this week, you will line up at your local gun store, because Obama is taking away your guns?
    I don't get guys like you.

US logic 101.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

So many international relation scholars, border security experts, & anti-terrorism experts, this is why I post at SBR!

#blessed #unreal

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    So many international relation scholars, border security experts, & anti-terrorism experts, this is why I post at SBR!

#blessed #unreal
    I'm pretty sure this is a forum, yeah?

noun
    noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
    a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

#tightenup #ciaociao #participateordisappear

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It's not about keeping American citizens safe. And that's coming from me with my US passport about 2 feet away from me at the moment. It's about keeping EVERYONE safe. If Belgians aren't safe, you're not safe. If Aussies aren't safe, you're not safe. If Parisiens, Canadians or even Slovakians aren't safe, Americans aren't safe. This is the world these days. There are NO BORDERS. No matter how strict anyone claims to make them... there are always ways to defy them. Think of those who escape those shitty ass countries every day despite the borders being guarded by fukkers armed to their a-holes.

We either all join together and wipe them out or we get wiped out slowly but surely. Closing down some imaginary borders around the US isn't going to save shit. Remember how lovingly the US and Florida welcomed the coksukkers who bombed the Twin Towers. Terrorists are everywhere and they're converting your neighbours daily.
    I'd like to see ISIS try it in the USA. Obama may not cut their nuts off... but Trump will.

I feel a lot more safe in the USA than anywhere right. If my country fuks up like they did on 9/11 again... then prove my theory wrong. I wouldn't be traveling internationally at the moment. I'd rather die in my homeland.

To answer your other part... I have no problem joining together... but like I said... Obama is all talk. Can't trust anything this guy says. Guy is a great mediator. That's all. Just tells you what you want to hear. No action. I believe all international leaders see right through him. That's why everyone hates the USA. The sh#$ we do... should be on Comedy Central.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Moslems being Moslems

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

To each their own.
    well, considering you've admitted you're an idiot does it really surprise you?

You just need to try and understand not everyone is as illogical and ignorant as you.
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-22-16 at 02:51 PM.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I'm pretty sure this is a forum, yeah?

noun
    noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
    a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

#tightenup #ciaociao #participateordisappear
    El Nino BURIED

LOL

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    5 dead in Istanbul suicide bombing on the 19th.

36 killed in Ankara bombing on the 13th.

23 today in Belgium.

There are bombings almost daily that we don't hear much about in the west.

When does it fukkin stop? The world has become an endless and depressing parade of carnage.

And for what? What tangible gains does terrorism ever achieve?

Makes me sick, honestly.
    ever see the movie Brazil?

that is how people are when facing the reality of islam, the copycat religion, and resettlement of hispanics into USA by organizations like La Raza. Head in the sand.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Slovaks

Slo·vak
    ˈslōväk,ˈslōvak/
    noun
    noun: Slovak; plural noun: Slovaks

a native or inhabitant of Slovakia, or a person of Slovak descent

the West Slavic language of Slovakia, closely related to Czech.

adjective
    adjective: Slovak

relating to the Slovaks or their language.

Origin

the name in Slovak, from a Slavic root shared with Slovene and perhaps related to slovo ‘word.’

I do agree with your points though
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 03-22-16 at 03:07 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Well said.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    a bunch of whites dudes typing about Muslims being a problem but throughout history their race has caused more destruction than all other races combined

What aload of shite,

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Brussels Terror Attack Pro Basketball Player Injured ... Emergency Leg Surgery

Breaking News

12:36 PM PT -- Oakland University coach Greg Kampe issued a statement about Seb:
    "The Oakland basketball family was very sad to hear about the attack in Belgium and one of our own was in the midst of it. We send our prayers to Seb and his family."
    "Seb has remained very close to our program through the years, he's in constant contact with our players and staff here at Oakland University and has been one of the biggest supporters and cheerleaders for the Oakland basketball program. One in which he led us to a championship while he was here."
    "Saying that, all I can add is that I hope everybody who knows or has ever met Seb can give their prayers or do whatever they need to do for him. He is a tremendous competitor and he will fight through this."

One of the people badly injured in the Brussels terror attacks Tuesday morning is a former college basketball player who turned pro in Europe ... who just underwent emergency surgery after badly injuring his leg in the blast.
    Images of Sebastien Bellin laying on the ground at the airport went viral -- his leg twisted and bleeding from the explosion.
    37-year-old Bellin played college basketball at Oakland University in Michigan from '96 to '00 before heading to Europe where he's been playing pro ball ever since. He's currently a member of BC Telenet Oostende, a pro team in Belgium.
    We spoke with a rep from Oakland University who tells us ... "Coach has been in contact with Sebastien's family and what we know is he injured his leg and hip and he will be okay."
    BC Telenet Oostende tweeted that he has already underwent surgery -- but there are still shards in his leg and hip.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Saudi Arabia funds all terrorist groups

https://www.google.com.ua/webhp?sour...und+terrorists

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

a bunch of whites dudes typing about Muslims being a problem but throughout history their race has caused more destruction than all other races combined

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    A) Muslims is not a race

B) Are you familiar with how Islam spread?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    A) Muslims is not a race

B) Are you familiar with how Islam spread?
    A) Never said it was a race, neither did Mayan.
    B) Yes.

Seaweed
    Update your status

A) Never said it was a race, neither did Mayan.
    B) Yes.
    He compared muslims to race. That's apples and oranges.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

#blessed #unreal
    Nino, some of us actually are International relations scholars...

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    He compared muslims to race. That's apples and oranges.
    I dont feel that he did, yet many people talk about Muslims and lump them in as if they are a race of people which no doubt is wrong, but even if he did I think we all know what he means. When middle eastern terrorists commit terrorism are they not at least 99% muslim?

brooks85

not at all actually. It was very stupid and incorrect which is no surprise from mayan, and you agreed with it jtoler.

Reminds me of when you posted the native american picture the other day...history is important, you should spend some time learning it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

The Shari post -

Building walls and increasing border screening won't stop the terrorists in their tracks and you are right about that but walls and intensified border screening will make it much more difficult for them to walk right in and set off their bombs..

Yes the world needs to unite and fight against this but each Country should make harsh steps to protect their own people.. Border walls and tight screening of Muslims coming in is a very good start until these terrorist threats end. Who wants to be in an airport and have a bomb go off I know I don't..

Unlock phones as well for FBI screening is a no brainer.. Saves lives.. We as American people should do everything to support the fight against terrorism and not aid it..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-22-16 at 04:10 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    not at all actually. It was very stupid and incorrect, and you agreed with it jtoler.

Reminds me of when you posted the native american picture the other day...
    If you'd only try to explain for once in your life Id explain to you how youre wrong on both. Wanna divulge into why its wrong?

brooks85

If you'd only try to explain for once in your life Id explain to you how youre wrong on both. Wanna divulge into why its wrong?
    1. "muslims" is not a race regardless of what you think

2. the math is incorrect.

you're buried here jtoler just like when you posted the native american picture. You should at least be man enough to admit that or be like khicks,rkelly,scumbag, d2bets and the rest. Big choice for you right now, think carefully before you commit.
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-22-16 at 04:13 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

not at all actually. It was very stupid and incorrect which is no surprise from mayan, and you agreed with it jtoler.

Reminds me of when you posted the native american picture the other day...history is important, you should spend some time learning it
    Of course it's incorrect.. You're white.

Everything that doesn't go with your brainwashed beliefs is wrong..

jtoler

1. "muslims" is not a race regardless of what you think

2. the math is incorrect.

you're buried here jtoler just like when you posted the native american picture. You should at least be man enough to admit that or be like khicks,rkelly,scumbag, d2bets and the rest. Big choice for you right now, think carefully before you commit.
    Can you read, I never said it was a race. Why wouldnt you think I know that. Funny thing is in another thread last week I said those exact words that it wasnt a race when others were in a discussion. What math kid?

brooks85

Can you read, I never said it was a race. Why wouldnt you think I know this. Funny thing is in another thread last week I said those exact words that it wasnt a race when others were in a discussion. What math kid?
    lol you must have the same issue with logic as khicks. Yes, I can read and yes you did because you posted this .gif

so, are you sure you can read the words in the .gif you posted?

honestly, this is inline with your bernie sanders is not a socialist logic...

and the fact you don't even know what math just really shows how confused you are.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The Shari post -

Building walls and increasing border screening won't stop the terrorists in their tracks and you are right about that but walls and intensified border screening will make it much more difficult for them to walk right in and set off their bombs..

Yes the world needs to unite and fight against this but each Country should make harsh steps to protect their own people.. Border walls and tight screening of Muslims coming in is a very good start until these terrorist threats end. Who wants to be in an airport and have a bomb go off I know I don't..

Unlock phones as well for FBI screening is a no brainer.. Saves lives.. We as American people should do everything to support the fight against terrorism and not aid it..
    “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Benjamin Franklin
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and Roadtrip635

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Can you read, I never said it was a race. Why wouldnt you think I know that. Funny thing is in another thread last week I said those exact words that it wasnt a race when others were in a discussion. What math kid?
    Jtoler, i never said it was a race...

But I do know anybody with powder skin gets accepted by whites as whites, so they should go back and see how much deaths, "whites" have produced?

brooks85

^lol

case in point, already backpedaling. It is ok though, you can do some bicep curls to make up for the lack of exercise you give your brain.

jtoler

Jtoler, i never said it was a race...

But I do know anybody with powder skin gets accepted by whites as whites, so they should go back and see how much deaths, "whites" have produced?
    Its deflection away from the topic of your post, sad...all Trump voters.

brooks85

^lol

just hilarious how the psyche works and watching it in action gives me a laugh each time.

First 123456 ... Last