Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Osweiler controversy running rampant in H-town

majority of houstonians already regretting this $18.5M per year man......

the dumbass approved the gay ass tat on his underarm reading "live life to it's fullest".... indicating to all that he's too stupid to ever master a playbook, apparentlY. (at least that's the local media's take on the situation....)

maybe he meant "live life to it is fullest"?

fullest of shit

or maybe he was passed out drunk when the sixth grade-educated tatoo "artist" inked him?

http://houston.suntimes.com/hou-spor...lem-is-a-issue

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Him going to Houston was the stupidest move he'll ever regret to make. You don't leave a winning organization like Denver that just handed you the keys to the most coveted position in Broncos football. This is how idiotic this guy is. He said at the Presser that the Texans were on the cusp on being great and he wanted to be part of it. Dude, you just a left a great team that just won the Superbowl, and they wanted you to lead them to a 2nd one.

Had the guy gotten to the Superbowl within the next three 3 years he would of been set for life. With John Elway track record in building great teams, he probably would had. Now, if he doesn't produce in the two year, the guy is done forever like Matt Cassel or Matt Flynn.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Went to ASU...our you really surpised?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Him going to Houston was the stupidest move he'll ever regret to make. You don't leave a winning organization like Denver that just handed you the keys to the most coveted position in Broncos football. This is how idiotic this guy is. He said at the Presser that the Texans were on the cusp on being great and he wanted to be part of it. Dude, you just a left a great team that just won the Superbowl, and they wanted you to lead them to a 2nd one.

Had the guy gotten to the Superbowl within the next three 3 years he would of been set for life. With John Elway track record in building great teams, he probably would had. Now, if he doesn't produce in the two year, the guy is done forever like Matt Cassel or Matt Flynn.
    Was Denver offering less money? If so how much were they offering.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Dude didn't want the pressure of replacing Manning. In Denver it's Superbowl or bust. In Houston if they don't get to the playoffs that is nothing new

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Was Denver offering less money? If so how much were they offering.
    I thought I read 3 year - 45mil

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

LOL! You butt hurt Broncos fans are funny. Stop hating and let the man move on. Denver is about to get to know what a great regular season coach Kubiak is without Manning or Osweiler. You guys are acting like a scorn lover. He choose H-Town because he knows we are close to a Super Bowl. The man is going to be a legend in this city.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Definitely a gamble not like he proved much in Denver. Think he was a bit scorned about going back to clipboard duties late in season. But if Kubiak does not yank him Donks lose that gm in wk 15 I believe it was and no home field or SB. Read somewhere he would not answer or return calls to Elway or Kubes couple weeks after SB before signing with Texans so if that's true then yeah he was obviously a scorned chick scenario. Not like Houston has many options really time will tell with this "experiment".

No worries here tho fukk the Donks had their 4 year run, 2 SB appearances and 1 win, but the parties over. Time for Oaktown to return at top of west

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston a dumb City

top 10 most uneducated

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    LOL! You butt hurt Broncos fans are funny. Stop hating and let the man move on. Denver is about to get to know what a great regular season coach Kubiak is without Manning or Osweiler. You guys are acting like a scorn lover. He choose H-Town because he knows we are close to a Super Bowl. The man is going to be a legend in this city.
    ...I could care less really... but settle down on the legend talk this early. Guy is probably a bit bitter they waited to offer a contract until Manning retired. But really Denver had no choice but to do so.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

haha the only person who would care where he went to college are people who are jealous they didn't go at all

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Haha bout the dumbest shit I've ever heard Mike! You do realize most people who graduated college past couple decades are struggling or have mightily and deep in debt while settling for modest 40kish a year jobs right? Well over a BILLION dollars out there in unpaid student loans and counting. Back in day college used to mean something and you went to become a "somebody" not middle management at a fukkin dept store lol. For record I believe Nino has mentioned he went to Iowa st ?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, POOLSIDE, packerd_00, and GunShard

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    majority of houstonians already regretting this $18.5M per year man......

the dumbass approved the gay ass tat on his underarm reading "live life to it's fullest".... indicating to all that he's too stupid to ever master a playbook, apparentlY. (at least that's the local media's take on the situation....)

maybe he meant "live life to it is fullest"?

fullest of shit

or maybe he was passed out drunk when the sixth grade-educated tatoo "artist" inked him?

http://houston.suntimes.com/hou-spor...lem-is-a-issue

dumbest article ever written.......how many guys in the nfl have bad tattoos. If thats what people in texas are worried about no wonder they voted for Ted Cruz.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Automan how did you become a lawyer?

I would love to hear this one

I say your a fukkin bail bondsman in reality

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

There comes a point when you just cash the biggest lottery ticket you can.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pretty sure jist of Ninos point was Asu has become synonymous more with being a "party school" full of dumb asses more than higher scholars.

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Haha bout the dumbest shit I've ever heard Mike! You do realize most people who graduated college past couple decades are struggling or have mightily and deep in debt while settling for modest 40kish a year jobs right? Well over a BILLION dollars out there in unpaid student loans and counting. Back in day college used to mean something and you went to become a "somebody" not middle management at a fukkin dept store lol. For record I believe Nino has mentioned he went to Iowa st ?
    Hahahaha what does that have to do with people being jealous of others who went to college?! If no-one wanted to go to college than their wouldn't be any student loan debt. People who don't have the smarts or money to attended college are the exact reason for the disaster of student loans! You just proved my point.

And Iowa State?! Talk about a glass house.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    HOF

mikewlgm

Pretty sure jist of Ninos point was Asu has become synonymous more with being a "party school" full of dumb asses more than higher scholars.
    Dude party school was like 30 years ago. They don't even have frats or sororities on campus anymore.

I work with a lot of people in higher education.

Michael Crow. Look him up. He is a huge name in education right now.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Automan how did you become a lawyer?

I would love to hear this one

I say your a fukkin bail bondsman in reality
    moved to austin out of high school, became a de facto pimp, used my harem to set up honeypots on numerous powerful old men in state gov't and at the univ of texas, including the then-dean of the law school there in austin, took compromising photographs, extorted my way into enough money to buy a big house off enfield road in "old west austin." Extortion for plain ol cash got old, so I used it to get into the law business, as well....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

mikewlgm

And no I don't go or work at ASU. People who have read any of my college football posts know my college affiliation.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

Auto Donk

but, back on the subject of "bad nfl ink," this dumbass takes the cake:

and, yet another bad misspelling.... that "e" in home was supposed to be an "O", obviously

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Mike I'm not gonna get into a big debate because you obviously don't know much. That debt been racked up is a HUGE problem for many ( myself not included). Has more to do with society pressure and college becoming such a huge industry these days that gets kids to commit who are not right for it , don't have any true path , goals , or ambitions aside from just getting a diploma. Been many of greatest entrepreneurs, and most successful people on this earth who never spent a day in college do some research!

Now a smart man or one isn't cut out for the "structured" thing can still find ways to make decent means ( legally yes lol) and more than the avg college grad makes in a year without the 100k debt or more right outta the gate. It's a business 1st and foremost and yes even many employers now demanding you have a degree to do a menial job someone without could do just as easy with half a brain , bit of leadership skill, experience among things. The degree is way overcelebrated by many and just another way to ambush the dumb and weak to make $$$. Have fun paying off that 250k loan when managing Sears upon graduation

Figured I would throw out a couple names to prove point if you are too lazy Mike. Just for starters Bill Gates and Rush Limbaugh no college degree. Pretty much squashes your "jealousy " theory . Highly doubt Gates is jealous of anyone in the biz or fat bank account dept anyhow lol. And those are just 2 and only 2 that are household names the list is endless in many walks of life.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 03-15-16 at 08:17 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurlSweatPants

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Guys name is Brock. What could go wrong
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

mikewlgm

Mike I'm not gonna get into a big debate because you obviously don't much. That debt been racked up is a HUGE problem for many ( myself not included). Has more to do with society pressure and college becoming such a huge industry these days that gets kids to commit who are not right for it , don't have any true path , goals , or ambitions aside from just getting a diploma. Been many of greatest entrepreneurs, and most successful people on this earth who never spent a day in college do some research!

Now a smart man or one isn't cut out for the "structured" thing can still find ways to make decent means ( legally yes lol) and more than the avg college grad makes in a year without the 100k debt or more right outta the gate. It's a business 1st and foremost and yes even many employers now demanding you have a degree to do a menial job someone without could do just as easy with half a brain , bit of leadership skill, experience among things. The degree is way overcelebrated by many and just another way to ambush the dumb and weak to make $$$.

I don't disagree with anything you just said about schools....

Have you ever seen Frontline "College, Inc" ?

Its about a these for-profit schools (where about 90% of the federal student debt is located) some of which were normal schools who were purchased and make into diploma mills.

AKA Grand Canyon University

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...llegeinc/view/

think you would enjoy it

mikewlgm

Mike I'm not gonna get into a big debate because you obviously don't know much. That debt been racked up is a HUGE problem for many ( myself not included). Has more to do with society pressure and college becoming such a huge industry these days that gets kids to commit who are not right for it , don't have any true path , goals , or ambitions aside from just getting a diploma. Been many of greatest entrepreneurs, and most successful people on this earth who never spent a day in college do some research!

Now a smart man or one isn't cut out for the "structured" thing can still find ways to make decent means ( legally yes lol) and more than the avg college grad makes in a year without the 100k debt or more right outta the gate. It's a business 1st and foremost and yes even many employers now demanding you have a degree to do a menial job someone without could do just as easy with half a brain , bit of leadership skill, experience among things. The degree is way overcelebrated by many and just another way to ambush the dumb and weak to make $$$. Have fun paying off that 250k loan when managing Sears upon graduation

Figured I would throw out a couple names to prove point if you are too lazy Mike. Just for starters Bill Gates and Rush Limbaugh no college degree. Pretty much squashes your "jealousy " theory . Highly doubt Gates is jealous of anyone in the biz or fat bank account dept anyhow lol. And those are just 2 and only 2 that are household names the list is endless in many walks of life.

Really come on now Bill gates is horrible example why not just list Steve Jobs! You condescending tone needs to chill man. Nothing wrong with having a discussion Geez!

Way to much internet tough guy shit at sbr

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Don't doubt it a bit Mike will read thanks! Gotta remember I'm a bit street and off the "normal path" guys like comedians Burr , Stanhope, Carlin, Hicks , and others like Chumsky and Bukowski more my school

mikewlgm

Don't doubt it a bit Mike will read thanks! Gotta remember I'm a bit street and off the "normal path" guys like comedians Burr , Stanhope, Carlin, Hicks , and others like Chumsky and Bukowski more my school

Haha its cool dude.

Bukowski.....inform me why you enjoy him

My father in law loves the guy

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hey don't forget you are the one who started the condescending asshole shit with Nino! Just sticking up for my boy and spitting some truth. All peace now

mikewlgm

Hey don't forget you are the one who started the condescending asshole shit with Nino! Just sticking up for my boy and spitting some truth. All peace now
    haha yea you are right...my bad

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Bukowski like many was a bit understood but walked to the beat of his own drum and had a voice like most my "heroes" and even myself in life. Hell RP McMurphy a prime example you think I chose that handle by accident? Haha

mikewlgm

Bukowski like many was a bit understood but walked to the beat of his own drum and had a voice like most my "heroes" and even myself in life. Hell RP McMurphy a prime example you think I chose that handle by accident? Haha
    Cool Ill have to check him out. I haven't gotten around to reading any of his stuff yet.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    I thought I read 3 year - 45mil
    If true I cant blame him then, 3yr/45 mil vs. 4yr/72 mil, seems like a no brainer if you only look at the money.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well check out Noam Chumsky as well Mike if into learning real stuff outside the box. Talks a lot about social issues, big business, our government, media and the lies our culture is fed like like dumb hungry dogs and genuinely believes. Truth is not always popular ....and when it's ugly and not popular it's most likely truth oh the irony! Sorry to jack your thread for a minute Donker I'm out bro.

12 Last