Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

5dimes change the way you list your Nascar odds

For the Daytona 500 I picked Earnhardt to win only to realize the next day I bet the Championship instead. Last race I had Kenseth and Earnhardt to win and I did the same thing again. I'm glad neither driver won but if they did I would be a lot more pissed off.

I've done this 3 times already and I think I read a thread a few weeks back someone complaining that they had the winner for the 500 but it turned out they picked the championship as well so I got to think this has happened to a lot more people.

It's not a hard fix just put the weekly race odds at the top and championship odds at the bottom.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Pretty sure the only time To Win Championship is on top is when this weeks race odds are down. Seemed like they didn't put them up or took them down for practice and qualifying so I just wait until race day to look at 5d live lines. They get put up pretty late. Usually only a few hours before the race starts.

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    For the Daytona 500 I picked Earnhardt to win only to realize the next day I bet the Championship instead. Last race I had Kenseth and Earnhardt to win and I did the same thing again. I'm glad neither driver won but if they did I would be a lot more pissed off.

I've done this 3 times already and I think I read a thread a few weeks back someone complaining that they had the winner for the 500 but it turned out they picked the championship as well so I got to think this has happened to a lot more people.

It's not a hard fix just put the weekly race odds at the top and championship odds at the bottom.

Yup, that was my thread. Thought I had Hamlin to win sprint cup unlimited race(he won), but had championship instead. The headline was mislabeled, but when the bet confirmation screen came up I must have overlooked it. It's a clusterfuck how they do it